• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok real talk... You know

From a literary perspective (This is the Writing Major inside me speaking and I'm aware a LOT of it is unintentional),

Despite Jaxon and Izuru not saying a single word to each other throughout the entirety of this RP, they deliver a really powerful message together that they wouldn't be able to get across separately.

Think about it: Izuru should have completely overshadowed Jaxon. They share the same power (Summoning), but Izuru has a far more confident personality and is leagues better than Jaxon at summoning magic. However, through deciding to actively intervene in the fight between Alex and Morgan inside Carriage One, Jaxon catapulted himself into getting significantly closer to what Izuru would deem his core goal.

Tl;dr - Jaxon and Izuru unintentionally taught the readers the valuable message of "actions speaking louder than words" (or something along those lines).

Correct me if I'm wrong or anything

Ok real talk... You know

From a literary perspective (This is the Writing Major inside me speaking and I'm aware a LOT of it is unintentional),

Despite Jaxon and Izuru not saying a single word to each other throughout the entirety of this RP, they deliver a really powerful message together that they wouldn't be able to get across separately.

Think about it: Izuru should have completely overshadowed Jaxon. They share the same power (Summoning), but Izuru has a far more confident personality and is leagues better than Jaxon at summoning magic. However, through deciding to actively intervene in the fight between Alex and Morgan inside Carriage One, Jaxon catapulted himself into getting significantly closer to what Izuru would deem his core goal.

Tl;dr - Jaxon and Izuru unintentionally taught the readers the valuable message of "actions speaking louder than words" (or something along those lines).

woah

Ok real talk... You know

oooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back