• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
WHAT HAPPENED HAHAHASKSK?????
I wanted to name my character Microwave but they didnt let me so someone named him Morty
Got really drunk at a bar
Got locked in a basement
Killed some weird skeleton thing
Almost died in a hallway
thats it for now

Jaxon is baby and he wouldn't maliciously throw shade but imagine if Jaxon was based on the outside like Morgan

Izuru: I'm here to find true love, not just hook-ups.

Jaxon, from the bench he's sharing with Morgan: Dude, one of the girls you're hitting on is fauning over my cat. You are literally getting cucked by my cat. And to think, I didn't even have to make him the size of a two-story house to do that.

I wanted to name my character Microwave but they didnt let me so someone named him Morty
Got really drunk at a bar
Got locked in a basement
Killed some weird skeleton thing
Almost died in a hallway
thats it for now
wow
I wish I knew how to run/join a DnD match

Jaxon is baby and he wouldn't maliciously throw shade but imagine if Jaxon was based on the outside like Morgan

Izuru: I'm here to find true love, not just hook-ups.

Jaxon, from the bench he's sharing with Morgan: Dude, one of the girls you're hitting on is fauning over my cat. You are literally getting cucked by my cat. And to think, I didn't even have to make him the size of a two-story house to do that.
Like the bee movie where a guy got cucked by a bee
honestly if a cat cucked my loved one
i would let it

Jaxon: What's the matter Winter? You look pale.

Winter: your cat just asked me if I like jazz.......
Bro I just imagine that bee movie sequence where like Vanessa (The girl the bee was hitting on, I think the bee’s name is barry.) was like going to ride on a plane but then it crashed and she died and then oop it was all a nightmare

so imagine that
but with winter and ash

Bro I just imagine that bee movie sequence where like Vanessa (The girl the bee was hitting on, I think the bee’s name is barry.) was like going to ride on a plane but then it crashed and she died and then oop it was all a nightmare

so imagine that
but with winter and ash
HAHAH

so imagine that
but with winter and ash

I forgot that scene even existed

I think I remember the scene where all the bees fly under the airplane and LIFT IT?????

And then the bees made like an animated target on the runway for the plane to land on?

I forgot that scene even existed

I think I remember the scene where all the bees fly under the airplane and LIFT IT?????

And then the bees made like an animated target on the runway for the plane to land on?
man
that movie is wild

HEY LOFI REMEMBER WHEN WE WATCHED THE BEE MOVIE ON ZOOM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back