• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"If I'm the trash, does that mean you're the raccoon because you keep coming back for more?" She didn't look up from her phone. "Of course, I'm the best choice. I'm hot." Putting her phone away, Ai finished her drink in three large gulps and threw it into the trashcan a few feet away.

"Okay hobo," she crossed her arms with a rare seriousness "we need to get revenge. So, how about this, putting itching powder in their underwear? This wasn't the pretty Ai that would smile at rich men, this was the ugly Ai that laughed as she escaped bloodstained houses. "We can kill them. No, that's too much work. And I don't wanna deal with angry parents. So I guess a petty prank could work for now."

"Don't you wanna get revenge? The snob's stalker did humiliate." Ai smirked at him.

//interactions: Kaz ( L3n L3n )

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
୨୧ ・* 。.゚ ☆· ˖ ° ✦*・゜゚ ˖ ° ☆・゜゚˖ ・ * ✦ ゜・* ୨୧
Was he a raccoon?? This was a lot to think about. Well, anyways. He didn’t say anything when she called herself hot. Kaz just gave the girl the side eye. When she turned serious he gave her his full attention before smirking like the gremlin he is. “Oh, I LOVE revenge,” he couldn’t wait to get back at both the stuck up people.

“Itching powder is too used, we should do something they wouldn’t see coming,”Kaz put a hand to his chin, thinking. What to do what to do. “Any other ideas?” Kaz had a few on his mind. Like setting it up to look like Grayson was cheating on his gf with Ai and showing his girlfriend. Or writing the annoying girl a fake love letter from Grayson. Or, or, taking all of their rich ass clothes and swapping them with clown costumes. Sure they could always buy more, but they could sell the clothes for some profit too.

| ☆ | nearby: aaa
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city )
| ☆ | location: aaa

"We could send the girl a supposed love letter from the snob. Make her wait at a fancy restaurant full of judgmental rich people." Ai shrugged and looked at her nails. "Could steal their left shoes, spike their food with laxatives, or throw a bucket of holy water at them. I say, start with the worst. Could frame the rich boy for standing her up. Seems to me that he really cares about his reputation. Could send his parents the video of him breaking all the glass from yesterday, but I don't wanna get in trouble. I especially don't wanna deal with more snobby parents."

The girl wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "We're gonna be great friends shortie."

//interactions: kaz L3n L3n

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
When Ai thought of a similar idea as he did he recognized the potential she had. As a trickster fae he nominated Ai as an honorary member of their club. Not that he was invited in the first place. “Yes, yes that’s good. Set her up, frame him for not coming, and when she finally leaves the restaurant we dump holy water on her. We keep the video as blackmail,” he smiled devilishly at the idea. It was all coming together perfectly. It didn’t seem like enough though. Kaz really wanted to beat the girls ass for touching him like that.

Speaking of touching, Ai wrapped her arm around him. The fae was looking everywhere but at her, trying to hide his embarrassment. He couldn’t remember the last time someone actually initiated physical contact outside of conflict.
“Uh, yeah. Not short but I guess I won’t kill you when I take over the world.” That was Kaz’s way of saying Ai was pretty cool in his book.

"What do you mean blackmail? Wouldn't it be a shame if everyone saw it?" Ai giggled as metaphoric red horns grew. "And while she's gone, we wreck her room and steal all her left shoes. I think that's a good blueprint to start with."

"Aww, I'm honored. Should I start calling you master as practice?" she whispered into his ear and blew air. The thought of him ruling the world made her giggle. Imagine the all-powerful world leader dressed worse than a blind person and was a G4M3R boi - those noodle arms of his didn't help. She leaned her chin against his shoulder and studied his face. "Hmm, with a closer look, I guess you are pretty handsome. But, we're going to have to do something about your lack of fashion sense if we're gonna be seen together." She looked at his outfit. "Better than that stupid shirt from yesterday." Then she poked his stomach. "And you aren't as weak as you look. I do have a good canvas to start with."

Ai smiled at him. "Now apologize for spilling coffee on me."

// interaction : kaz ( L3n L3n )

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
Kaz raised an eyebrow until she finished. “Yeah, that would be a big shame,”he thought about all the tacs he could leave on her seats when they’d break in. Revenge was perfect.

His happy evil little brain was easily distracted when the vampire started whispering in his ear. Calm down dude, calm down. “I’m not into that whole master shit, but thanks for the offer,”he wanted to roll his eyes and erase his embarrassment. But of course, Ai just had to keep pushing him. He didn’t know how to react when she put her head on his shoulder and stared at him...

But Kazuo was tough, he wouldn’t stutter. “Stop touching me,”he wiggled out of her grasp after she poked his stomach. For the first time, because she called him handsome, his face went red. “I don’t really care what I wear so do your worst,”he shrugged. “And uh. Your drink falling on you the other day was... unfortunate,” Kaz hoped that counter as an apology.

Ai's grin widened as he blushed. "Aww," she cooed, "someone's blushing. That's so cute! You're like an angry puppy!" She would've reached up and pinched his face, if she knew he wouldn't have bitten her finger off. He was her little piranha <3.

"Is that all?" Ai raised an eyebrow at him and leaned closer. "I'm sure you can do better. I know you can do better." She wouldn't use her powers on him; it would be much more satisfying if he apologized of his own volition. "I'll give you time. You can even buy me a coffee or something and I'll call it even. And I don't do that for anyone." Ai was a strong believer in the saying 'An eye for an eye.'

"I'll see you around cutie." She patted his face, pulling her hand away before he had a chance to react.

//interaction: L3n L3n

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
----------------------------------

Bula heard him out, tilting her head at the mention of other girls. She reached up a hand to scratch at her own cheek as she quirked a brow, obviously she was curious and she made as much appearent, "Do you have problems with bitchy girls? Since coming here, I mean? Almost sounds like you're talking from experience."

She looked pretty unsurprised by the info he shared, "Ok well the shirtless thing I can explain. Thrun is not a morning person, gets it from our dad. So sometimes he isnt totally awake in the morning, doesnt always immediately get changed because he has his like, daily routine backwards. Being shirtless is just, I mean... Ok I'm about to shatter your world here, but most guys know sleeping in their clothes makes it stank more, so they dont sleep with all their clothes on."

She made jazz hands, "The more you know right? You learn these things with a big brother. Uhm... As for the girl? I dunno, maybe you have a third roomate and she just got spooked seeing an Orc? That part is kinda weird not gonna lie. I doubt its anything weird, Thrun is a goodie goodie."
She waved a hand dismissively.

"But, yeah, lets get out of here. How do you usually start your morning routines? A workout or something? We could head to like, the gym or the garden and stop to see any students on the way." She pointed out with a confident nod.​

Anne
Interactions: Gao Gao (Grayson)
Anne had been having a fairly good dream along with a comfortable sleep and the sun on her face was a bit disturbing but the warmth it gave her also gave her a reason not to block it out- when all of a sudden a pale asshole decided to try and wake her. She groaned as he touched her pillow and kicked out her legs, landing a powerful kick to his crotch then she turned, pulling the cover over her face. She waved Grayson away before falling right back to sleep and continuing wherever her dreams had stopped.

Dayana & Dominique
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Gao Gao (Emery)
Dayana froze as she thought about Thrun again but rolled her eyes"You don't know what happened and I didn't fuck him so calm down." She crossed her arms and pretended to be hurt at Dominique's comment. "You know what-" She grabbed her sister's arm and pulled her out of the bed then dragged her out by her legs.

Dominique, now awake, blinked a few times as she only stared up at Dayana with dead eyes and mumbled, "Fucking whore." She snatched her pillow back and laid down when she just had to be pulled out against her will. She didn't want to get up and her bed was warm while the floor was cold. She tried to hold onto her bed but ended up just dragging the cover down until she was out of the room. "Ugh, let's hurry this the fuck up, I want to go back to sleep."

Amber
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Bula) Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
Amber had slowly begun to wake up only to be met by a lot of conversation that she could care less for. She sat up and clapped her hands together, already seeing that this was NOT going to work for her. "Get your boyfriend out NOW," She got to her feet and shoved Pyrite out the door which was her being generous considering how tempted she was to push him out the window. She put a hand on her hip, inspecting Bula for a while before rolling her eyes, clearly irritated, and got in the bathroom to start her day since she was awake now anyway.

Grayson- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)
Anne didn't react. His annoyance spiked a notch. "Anne. " He attempted to get her attention again. "Are you hard of hearing?"

But Grayson was not expecting the kick. In the slightest. Immediately doubling over onto the floor in a sound of pain. Pure suffering. He shuffled away from the bed as quick as he could manage. He'd remember that for tomorrow. And the day after that. And the day after that too. Forever. Never get close to her bed to wake her up.

Once he was out of distance from any more physical strikes, the blankets from Anne's bed were torn away by an invisible hand, flying across and landing in a heap in the corner. The curtains on the windows hissed as they all flew wide open, bursting sunlight into the room. Rude. Bit impulsive for the likes of Grayson, but he could work on that. The last 24 hours he'd been very temperamental, he wasn't sure why. Encouraged his Telekinesis to throw shit. He made a mental note to try chill it out. He'd destroyed the lighting in the east wing hallway already, no need to trash his dorm room next.

"Up."
Was all he sternly repeated, but by his voice he was clearly still in pain. Grayson kept his distance, wary but glaring over at Anne on the bed like an angry child. He'd been beaten up enough the past day, he wasn't fond of the idea of even more. While waiting for the female to stop being lazy and actually move, he went about tidying the desk he had left cluttered with his studying from last night. Before he got bullied and executed damage to school property and then physically assaulted someone and then got possessed and then got punched and then went to his room and passed out on his bed and mumbled creepy things half the night. Yeah before that.

"If you go to sleep again I'll throw you next."

- - -
Emery- Cello. Cello. (Hunter) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique + Dayana)
"You suck." Was Emery's only response to Hunter about her losing a fight with an animal. But he was clearly entertained at the thought. Hunter then threatened to beat him with a bat and he replied with a "hehe" of glee.

He half watched, half listened to the drama of the sisters. Seemed his room mate was not an early bird. Good to know. Maybe he could use that to piss her off sometime. The elf was swearing up a storm as she was dragged from the room, intriguing to see the personality change of fear to annoyed. "Bye Dominique." He chimed, still snug in his bed.

However Emery was easily distracted. Hunter had mentioned breakfast. Food. Meat. Emery was starving. Like always.

Gigi had mentioned her parents calling into the Academy to let them know about their diets, so hopefully the cooks had kept some of the chicken or cow or whatever raw for them. Him specifically, Gigi could handle some cooked meat. But Emery wasn't happy about the concept of no human in his diet for a long time, settling for cold stored animal product instead. He couldn't just eat some other student. Maybe if Pigeon girl wasn't so selfish and let him have an occasional bite, it wouldn't be so aggravating. He missed biting things that could make sounds of pain. Still warm, shaking with fear, rich with adrenaline.

Slowly, pulled in by the lure of eating again he sat up, squinting at Hunter. His hair was a mess and Emery was wearing sweatpants and a graphic design shirt of an eyeball on it. Ironic. He liked eyes. Probably second to Liver. "Did you get lost on your way back to your dorm? Or were you just guarding in case I got hungry for elf flesh?"

He got out of bed and went to pull the shirt over his head, yet stopped once it raised past his abdomen. His eyes narrowed at Artemis and he let the shirt drop back down. Muttering a quiet "Pervert Pete," as he slunk off the bathroom to get changed instead, surprisingly a little shy about it. Emery didn't want an audience as he got dressed. Hunter wasn't even supposed to be in there.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Gigi didn't understand half the words that were coming out of Lillian's mouth today, her vocab had swapped up again. But she didn't mind at all, just blinked stupidly as Lillian spoke. She looked up in thought, trying to remember if Lillian knew the two lovebirds. "You remember tuts? The one Emery- rudely staring guy was looking at? Yeah her. Her name is Dayana, and the other one is Thrun. He's green. Good guy." Not the best way she could've described the orc, but it was something. "He thinks he's fat, but he's really not."

Very happy to do someone's hair, she gently began combing Lillian's hair back with her fingers. Lillian had long hair. Lots to work with. Gigi spent a lot of time watching hairdressing videos. Or videos of makeup and hair in general. She found them relaxing. Don't even get her started on ASMR. "I am in a good mood! Such a good night, that ritual was great, don't you think? How are you and Throdog Ehye doing?"

"I do hope I didn't keep you awake, I'm reading this new online book and it was getting to the good spicy part. There's this girl, right? Main character,"
She bobbed away for a few moments to get some small hair pins and a comb, beginning to ramble about whatever awful cringe little thing she was reading earlier. "And there's these two boys, and they had a fight because they both want her." She began to gently brush Lillian's hair, "One is shy, good, and the other one is super hunky and mysterious." Wattpad stories. "And then they both confessed their love to her and now she has to choose one or lose both."

"M-My own Starlight?"
Her lips formed into an 'o' shape, "I'd love that," She glanced up from her focusing to look at the phone that Lillian was wiggling to get her attention. "I'm just worried Starlight will be cramped in, it's not as big as yours. Might get uncomfortable." Gigi, still had no grasp on technology.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dayana and Dominque and Amber} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Pyrite Lightwood

He shook his head slightly and let out a small laugh. "Not really. To me I mean- There have been a couple who have bitches to my sister." He said and thought about the masked girl. He listened to her explanation about Thrun being shirtless and how it was normal. He bursted out laughing and his wings flicked slightly.

"Oh I know that I just find it indecent. Never know when you need to run and you dont want to be half naked if you get caught." He replied with a grin after he stopped laughing. It felt good to laugh alot though it was hard back home. When she said something about a third roommate he shook his head. He doesnt remember the announcement for that and the girl appeared out of nowhere earlier.

"I dont normally have a morning routine but working out does consist of the shattered one I have." He replied and crossed his arms when he saw a red-headed female. He eyes opened slightly when she called him Bulas boyfriend. Clearly not true though. He hardly knew her! Let alone like her like that. He felt himself get shoved out the door and didnt say anything but turned around and looked at Bula.

"Meet you in the training room in 10 yea?" He asked and raised a eyebrow before walking off. He didnt wait for a answer and walked through the halls to the best of his ability and then came upon the room. He grinned and opened the door, peering his head into it to see if anyone was inside. No one was and he stepped it closing the door with a soft click behind him.

He walked up to one of the dummies and pulled out the wicked blade he had. The one he loved with his life. He kissed the bottom of the blade where Lys and the Battle were etched and started to dance through a series of blows. Slashing the dummy in the neck and the the chest.

Artemis Hunt

She watched the siblings with a amused look and waved bye to them before turning to Emery. "Honestly I have no clue how I got here because I wasnt the one who decided to-" She started to say and crossed her arms. "-Im pretty sure Fae dragged me here last night after finding me in the woods. Though I would have rather slept in the woods." She snorted when he got up and called her a 'pervert.' She rolled her eyes and turned around to the meat on the counter.

"Do you not know how to store meat? Why is this still out?" She called out to Emery who was now in the bathroom. She let out a annoyed sigh before pulling out the salt she kept on her. Better salt from the Trenches that she bought off a marketer awhile back. She poured it over the meat before beating it in and pulling out the canvas bag again. She wrapped the meat tightly within it and smiled to herself.

She finished up with a couple other pieces before throwing herself up on the counter. She sat down and looked back up to see Emery still in the bathroom. She looked back down at her side and gripped her shirt with her hand. She pulled it up slightly and her skin was a damn mess. Dried blood and fresh blood ran across a nasty cut clearly from the looks of a deer. Thanks to the antlers of the buck. He had huge horns but Artemis thought she could take him.

She messed up on a defensive move and this happened. She was going to hunt it today and kill it though. Revenge bitch buck. She ran her hand across the side and grimaced slightly. "Holy fucking-" She let out a strangled yelp of pain. As much as Artemis was tough she couldnt handle big wounds like this. Sure she has dealt this with but this one was a whole other level. She bit her lip as she took the wrappings off on of her arms and slowly wounded it against her waist.

It was a slow while before it was secured on her and she pulled her shirt back down, still sitting on the counter. She closed her eyes and could feel the fabric getting bloodied. Well shit that was her favorite arm guarders and now they would be bloodied. "I will get my damn revenge on bitch buck." She said rather loudly but wasnt to sure if Emery could hear her.

Emery- Cello. Cello. (Hunter)
"I think you just wanted to be near me. Obsessive little thing you are." Emery did not understand her question of storing meat. He was back in the room, dressed not in his eyeball shirt and sweatpants. Just cargos and military styled boots, both black with a dark red t-shirt. "Store the meat?" Cocked his head, glancing to the bag. "Usually it's not around long enough to do 'the store'." The male tapped his finger on his lower lip, not particularly understanding the concept. "I can eat spoiled flesh. Tastes the same." Emery had eaten a lot of despicable meals in his time. Plus it didn't smell any different to him. Still fresh. Still.. warm? He smiled slyly at her, quipping a "You care an awful lot about me. Soft." to remind her he was still annoying.

He moved to where the bag and Artemis were sitting, grazing his hand over the canvas, intentions of eating whatever was rich in his nose. Something was heavy in the air, very strong. Yet he stopped, gaze dragging to the girl instead. "Hunter?" He raised her name with curiosity, about to pose a question but not managing to get that far. He realised what it was, or specifically who it was.

Emery's pupils dilated and he stepped awkwardly close, now trapping the female between the counter and him. He gently nestled his face into her neck and breathed in deeply, hand sliding along her waist. Uncomfortable and strange. Docile for now, at least. He nudged his head against hers for a moment, as if expecting something. Much like how he acted with the bag of meat the day before, gently tugging, waiting, silently asking. Like a dog, sitting watching you eat and waiting for scraps.

But that changed. His hand dug hard into the wrapped wound. Impulsive hungry brain trying to tear his nails through the bandaging and into the injury, going straight to try claw in for her organs.

Anne
Interactions: Gao Gao (Greyson)
Anne smirked as he fell over, now sure that she hit the target but once the light she was getting sick of this guy already. As the light hit her face she groaned and sat up, staring blankly at Greyson before hissing a threat, "Throw me and you'll be dead on the floor." She stood and stretched out her body before really looking the male up and down. "Am I late waking up or have you already been up-" She didn't know how to feel about it but threw him a towel. "Your hair looks bad when it's wet," She then walked out of their dorm room and immediantly started to head towards the cafeteria, sitting at a table hat had been pressed agasinst a wall.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} and Anyone near by.
Artemis Hunt

She rolled her eyes and laughed. "Yea no im pretty sure it was Fae. She doesnt know where my dorm is." She answered and she looked at him. She ran a hand through her messy ponytail, it still have leaves in it. She slowly plucked them out and her gaze hardened when he said something about eating spoiled meat.

"You will do none of that. Its gross and tastes nothing of the likes of fresh meat." She growled and adjusted her seating on the counter. When he said something about being soft she went to move off the counter but pain flared through her abdomen and she sat back down carefully. "I do not nor would I ever." She shot back and her green eyes seemed to hold a furious rage in them.

Most of the time the rage was built from other things like Hunting or Fae doing stupid shit. Her gaze lingered on Emery as he moved closer to her and the bag. Thats when his gaze turned to Artemis and he said something. She raised a eyebrow when he stepped closer and she realized she could move if she wanted to. She felt his face on her neck and her breath hitched and then his hand was on her waist.

What the hell was going on? She tensed slightly and shied away from his touch and tried to breathe. She couldnt breathe or even get a attempt to try when his face was right next to hers. "What the hell are you doing Emery-" She started to say when she felt a biting pain in her abdomen. She let out a hiss of pain but tried to not let it get the better out her. She kicked him hard in the groin and used her elbow to hit him in the chest.

She wiggled out from underneath his touch and could feel her wound bleeding again. Memories were flashing through her head and she couldnt breathe with the mask on. Her hands clawed at her mask and peeled it off her face. She took a deep breath as air rushed to her lungs. Her scars were now showing but she didnt seem to think as she looked at Emery. She could see he wasnt going to try to stop so against her will she called out from help. "HELP- THIS DAMN GHOUL IS TRYING TO EAT ME!"

She knew the elves where still close or so she hoped. She just didnt want to loose her damn life to a dead ghoul. She could use her powers on him but to be honest- She wasnt really thinking right then and there.

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
Lillian made her way over to one of the desks that had been put up against a wall, sitting down so Gigi could mess with Lillians hair easier. “Ah, tuts. So we were correct.” She chuckled, setting Starlight on the desk in front of her. “Starlight, begin the preparations for the transfer.” She said briskly, talking to starlight as if the device was her business partner. The marble head disappeared as the phone began automatically rumaging through apps and pages, supposedly preparing the transfer.

Lillian smiled as Gigi mentioned the ritual. “The ritual was a great success. We are relieved to be connected once more.” Lillian tilts her head to look up at Gigi behind her, who was now armed with bunches of her hair work tools. She smiled at the other girl, ataring into her with a starry gaze. “Our night was well. Thank you. Throdog Ehye knows all about your book. It is very... dramatic.” She tilted her head back so she was facing forward, making it easier for gigi to do her work. “Gigi, we should show you cos.mos sometime. Should do you better than any explanation we can offer.” She set her hands on the desk in front of her, gently tapping her painted nails against the hardwood rythmatically. “How about it? We cannot come with sadly, but you could go shopping with Starlight. A girl such as yourself should find what they sell useful.”

Lillians hair had a natural soft silkiness to it, and despite the fact that the girl had showered previously, her hair was dry and unnaturally warm. Furthermore, it almost felt as it was vibrating ever so slightly between Gigis fingers.

Dayana & Dominique
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Gao Gao (Emery)
Dayana paused for a moment as she heard the yelling but for some reason it was coming from the room she had took her sister out of. She was now mildly glad that she did because whatever was going on in there couldn't be good. Dayana looked at Dominique for a while and once she gave a nod she ran to the room and flung the door open to see Emery and Artemis."OH damn, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?!" She took a nearby object, which was a bag and whacked Emery upside the head with it multiple times as Dominique took care of Artemis.

Dominique perked up and now being wide awake she could finally place the voice that was calling for help. She looked over at Dayana, seeing she wanted to go find out what was going on and dominique gave a simple nod, an agreement that she could intervene and that she would help if needed."Let's go!." She followed Dayana who had already began sprinted way ahead of her in the room and her eyes widened at the scene and soon enough her sister was ready to beat him up already. As Dayana started to abuse Emery with a bag Dominique rushed to Artemis and sat in front of her. "Are you alright? I can help heal you if youd like!" She was worried for what he had already done but now she needed to worry about her possibly infected wound.

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg
Interactions: Gao Gao (Gigi) salem. salem. (Fang?)
-------------------------------------------

Thrun finished up showering and getting dressed. He threw on some jeans, a black shirt with a falcon's face on it, overtop that a brown jacket with white puffy collar and cuffs. He slipped on his boots and headed out of his room. He took a look at his phone, he still had time before the cafeteria so he could cool his head. He saw Gigi's-- Crazieness, and quietly mouthed an 'oh no' as he realized just what he had sent her in his half awake stupor. He quickly began typing back.

[ChiefThrun]: False Alarm, she came over to visit last night and I thought maybe she crashed at my dorm. She didnt though she went back to her own.

[ChiefThrun]: Buuuut, I did get her number! So, looks like you were right she does need to study too! :)

He decided to omitt the detail about the kissy faces. Gigi was probably hyper enough he didnt need her to go full meltdown. Probably a wise move, besides he didnt know how good Gigi was at keeping things to herself just yet. She seemed like kind of a gossiper.

[ChiefThrun]: Hows your roomate? Do they have abs?

He joked, though he sometimes wondered if his jokes didnt go over Gigi's head. He looked up, wondering if he wouldnt meet someone new, and pausing outside of Fangs dorm room to send his texts, possibly setting up a fateful encounter.

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite), Spencypoo Spencypoo (Amber)
------------------------------------------

Bula was, taken aback by the sudden appearance of a woman in the room she literally had no idea was there, "What the fu--" She looked over as the woman promptly began spitting venom and shoving Pyrite out the door. Pyrite was a big boi he could take some shoving so she wasnt concerned about that, more just shocked, "Wait you were here the whole time? What were you--?" Aaaaand she paused to size up Bula. Bula just blunk, staring back before jabbing thumb towards the door, "Nice shove." She commented non-chalantly, literally not knowing what else to say before the woman vanished into the depths of her room.

Bula shrugged, before looking back to poor Pyrite in the hall, "Uhh! Yeah sure! See ya there in 10!" She looked back to where Amber had gone just-- Not even sure what the hell just happened. "Well talk to ya later, uhh, Roomie?" She said to herself, like hell she was bugging that fiery piece of redhead again. Thankfully unlike Thrun she wasnt a nervous dunce and was unflustered by the boyfriend comment, it was whatever. She picked up her bookbag, and left to go find Pyrite, unless he got stopped by someome along the way, where she would totally bomb their conversation.

Fang- Im starting with the og oc because I CAN
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)

Fang was well asleep, just tucked in his blankets like some sort of tent, or protection from Dayana- anyways- he finally rose his little dummy head at the sound of the announcement... well, not really, more like the screams of someone being eaten by a ghoul woke him up.

He gave a little (cute) yawn left him as he stretched out if bed, literally sleeping in his 3 sweaters, maybe he didn’t have time to change? Who knew, eeeh whatever, he just waddled over on whenever place was available to change clothes and, well, changed. Maybe he didn’t have time to put on pjs due to unpacking? Who knew.

those clouds don‘t scare me they can’t disguise-“ omg he began singing a spongebob song to himself in a super low tone like a whisper wtf ”thismagicthatshappeningrightbeforemyeyes-“ Fang hummed the tune to himself and put on one of his plenty white T-Shirts and one of his fav. sweaters.
D374FD9B-AFFF-45BB-8A21-F2CD682043B7.jpeg

Uh Ok my internet went boom and everything glitched but u h Fang bumped into Thrun yeah ok-
“O-Ow!- S-Sorry, sorrysorrysorrysorry-Fang muttered, rather scared the stranger wasn’t in a good mood and he bumped into them in the wrong time.

Nick Watterson- 3 am and im still fangirling over that random guy I saw
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Lapis & Amethyst)

Nick was surprisingly already awake, Even before the announcement, since she had her dorm alone, she didn’t have to care about bothering her dormmate with her sleep schedule, wich was beyond bizzarre. She yawned as the milkshake she was preparing was finally finished, with a satisfied smile she took a sip of the said milkshake, wich was mango milkshake.

Then, she remembered. “Oh yeah!- I was going to talk to that knife guys from yesterday- haha, knife guy.“ She chuckled a bit at the nickname she gave the stranger, she put on some pretty pog pastel coloured hair-pins snd walked out, milkshake in hand. (Ok I seriously can’t stress this enough but she looks cute asf alright?) She had left her rather creepy-ass bunny mask on her desk, not really caring for it lol.

She radiated a very chill, 80’s kid vibe due to her appearance, wich was rather deceiving, she preferred the 90’s Than the 80‘s. After a while of looking at people screaming at eachother for trying to eat one another, she found the stranger she was looking for. “Hey! Knife Guy!“ Nick sent a friendly wave his way and sat down on whatever lunchtable they were in, uninvited. “Ok, I have an idea on how weird this is, but like, dude, how’d you do to look so cool yesterday? Y’know, with the other emo looking guy? Yeah?-“ She asked, excited.

and both Dane, Bossa and Nova are still asleep.))

Interactions: salem. salem. {Nick} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Lapis Ashford and Amethyst Lightwood

He looked away from Amethyst and at a girl who had plopped down at their table. He flashed a half smile and Amethyst rolled her eyes. "Catch up later?" Amethyst signed to him and he nodded. She walked away from the two, leaving them alone. The last thing she wanted to know about was his knife tricks. They were THAT cool she could do them as well well not the part about setting them on fire but she could get pretty close.

Lapis did teach her how to weld a knife so she could thank that of him.

Lapis turned to the girl and pulled out his blade. "What do you mean- Like with the blade? I can teach you if you want?" He offered and spun the blade around his hand. His other hand was resting against his head as he leaned on the wall. He wouldnt mind teaching anyone anytime soon about how to do tricks. In fact part of his life was training Angli is secret and he almost laughed at the thought. "Its not quite to hard. Anyways im Lapis whats your name?"

Amethyst walked down the tables before sitting in the corner a bit away from Lapis. He wasnt going to have a hard time making friends and she was glad. Though she did want to keep her friend close incase something happened. She started to hum a song as she pulled out her flower crown to inspect it. The bat flowers were a deep midnight black with a white undertone that could almost look like stars.

She has taken more of a liking to these flowers after she returned home. She started to pull on the petals softly to arrange them a certain way. It bugged her when they were out of place mainly when spots of the wilting were shown. She placed the crown back on her head which stood out against her white hair. Soft as a doves and the thought of the bird made her smile. She liked Doves and she even earned that nickname within the Healia for a bit.

Pyrite Lightwood

Sweat was beading down his face as he continued to slash at the dummy. His grip on the blade made his knuckles turn bright white so he loosened his grip on it and backed off for a moment of rest. Thats when he heard footsteps- Assuming it was Bula, he turned around and smiled. "Hey Bula!" He called out and flicked his wings. Why did the training room half to be so hot?

He gripped his shirt and pulled it up to wipe off his face, revealing the hard line of abs that dominated his abdomen. He quickly put his shirt back down and turned back to the dummy, adjusting his grip on the wicked blade. "So your roommate seems nice!" He said as he sent a small blow to the neck of the dummy. He looked at Bula with a smile before turning to her. His wings folded behind him as he sat down on the ground.

"Also what do you think they will have for breakfast?" He asked and raised a eyebrow.

Emery- Cello. Cello. (Artemis) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique + Dayana)

He stumbled away a few steps from the hits by Hunter. He didn’t like that. A guttural snarl tore up his throat and he lunged for her again. Artemis had screamed something, hadn’t affected Emery. If anything it just seemed to encourage the Ghoul. His pounce sent them both hard to the ground, fighting violently as Emery clawed for the bandages. His hand was covered in her blood, slicking his palm and forearm. A great start to his day.

Someone then screamed something, he didn’t acknowledge it with even a look towards them. He was focused, transfixed on the wound, warm blood, clawing, growling and grabbing and fighting for it.

And then a bag collided with him, sending him off of Hunter and scrambling to meet his new attacker. Another snarl, Dayana was keeping him back by swinging the bag of meat at him. Keeping him away from what he would prefer to be eating. He flinched away from it a few times, before it looked like Emery had changed his mind on who to attack. For a short moment it looked like he was going to pounce at Dayana, and he did, now sending these two onto the floorboards. Yet instead of sinking his nails or teeth into the elf flesh, he snatched the bag of meat, tearing it from Dayana’s grasp and recoiling to the recluse of the corner.

This meat kept Emery distracted at least, but he was now crouched over in the corner, licking Hunter’s blood off one hand and watching the group in dead silence. His other hand reached down to slither through the bag, taking out a hunk of leftover meat to silently dine on instead. Passive and docile now that he had food again, it seemed. But his threatening gaze was still locked on Artemis, still sniffing occasionally as he bit into the doe flesh, as if in silent threat he would do that to her next.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)

Throdog Ehye had heard about her book. “He has good taste.” She commented with a nod, “The ending to Chapter 107? Wowie. Super juicy. Still not over it.”

“I do love shopping..”
Gigi then whispered, not focusing on her words. “Do they have shoes? I don’t have many yellow ones. Love yellow.” Lillian still smelled really good. Unfortunately Gigi hadn’t had breakfast either, so it made her tummy twist and turn with hunger. She smiled thinly to focus back on the hair. “Does Starlight like shopping?” She French braided the sides away from the girls face, tying them at the back and leaving half of the hair down. A few adjustments of the bangs and a few side pieces pulled out and Gigi was very happy with her work. She clapped, giddy, a little spray of strawberry hairspray.

“Oh it’s lovely Lillian!” She swooned, “I wish I had this length, but I love being at the hairdresser. When they wash and massage your scalp? Amazing.”

“Does this feel okay? I may have tied it too tight.”
she gently placed her hands on Lillians head, patting the hair down.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dominque and Dayana}
Artemis Hunt

She let out little huffs and bit her lip from screaming again when Emery was clawing at her abdomen. She elbowed him when she could but she couldnt reach her knife which she would have rather used to defend herself. He was covered in her blood and he was about to try to attack her again when something sent him off of her. She scrambled into a corner, her breath heavy as Dominque bent down in front of her. When she asked her a question Artemis eyes dragged over to her. She shook her head and was trembling slightly.

She didnt mind being attack or in a fight but that was something different right there. Emery had scared her and that was pretty hard to do and when someone did it rattled her to the bone. "Please." She whispered and tugged her shirt up to reveal the wrapped wound. She pulled at the bloodied fabric and it revealed a nasty cut that seemed to get worse when Emery pounced on her.

She watched as Emery pounced on Dayana and Artemis went to get up and move again but the pain in her side kept her down. Emery grabbed the meat and retreated into another corner- eating it while watching her. She looked away and pulled on her hair slightly and it messed up the already messy ponytail. If she knew any better she needed to stay away from him. No one scares her like that and gets away with it though.

She had a vengeful look in her eyes as she looked back up at Emery then over at Dominque. "Thank you for coming back in- Im in your debt now." She whispered and ran a hand over her scarred face. She did even pay attention that her mask was off but trying to take keep breaths. She turned back to back Emery and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Im going to kill you if you ever to that again." She said and she truly did mean it. She didnt care if he was already dead she would find a way to kill him again.

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
Lillian traced a slender finger across the conjoined braids, nodding in approval. "We will trust your judgement, Fhalma. It feels perfect, you did a good job. Much better than we could ever have. We tried braids. Stupid things are impossible." She stood up and snatched up Starlight. She grabbed her bag that had been leaning on the side of the desk and popped Starlight in. "We do not know much about Cos.mos, we are permanently banned from accessing it. You will have to ask Starlight these questions. Speaking of..." She held a hand out. "Your device, Fhalma. We need it to allow starlight access. If it is alright, of course. We will have to hold it with Starlight until the process is complete, so you won't be able to check it."

Lillian turned her head upwards, then hummed to herself in thought. "We should leave soon. Yar syha'h bugnah bugahagl. Would you like to eat together?" She slung her bag around her shoulder, holding the strap as it hung from one shoulder. She continued to look up at the ceiling, with a distant look in her vast starry eyes.

Grayson- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
The threat from Anne didn’t bother Grayson, just made him narrow his steely eyes at her.

“I’ve been up for almost two hours. I had things to get done.” He closed the book on the desk, moving it to the side, “Unlike someone who wasted their morning,” He briefly glanced at her with a scowl. He was talking about her, evidently. Grayson woke up abnormally early and went to sleep rather late, not a good schedule that would probably prompt naps from the male. He saw it as efficiency, make the most of all his time. Which was fine until he fell asleep in a library or something. If he had it his way he would never sleep, but unfortunately he was only human. "You snore, by the way." Anne did not snore, but he was annoyed and wanted to take a childish jab at the girl for kicking him.

He was confused when she threw a towel in his general direction. He did not make a move to catch it, so it just hit him and dropped to the floor. Grayson looked at it. Then at Anne, insulted. But her next comment made him tense, a pink flush of embarrassment coming to his face. “Huh?” She said his hair looked bad. Instinctively his hands went to his head to try fix it, flustered as he quickly moved over to a mirror surface to look. The bruising on his back gave a little ache of reminder, protesting the movement.

And she was right, his hair was unruly when it was wet. Messy. Not proper. Bad.

This is why he wanted his own dorm room most of all. People seeing him in a state of disarray never happened. It would make him look human if he made mistakes, did not look distinguished at all times. Anne left after the comment, to his joy. But he was hesitant to leave his room after that, even going through the effort to linger for a while. Pacing the room back and forth while he waited for his hair to dry properly. Drying it with the towel helped speed it up, but after that he just had to sit and wait. Distracting, with a ghost stood nearby popping its dry lips at him for the fun of it.

Once he left his dorm his hair was still slightly damp, yet neat. He didn’t want to waste any more time. He was craving coffee and maybe that explained his riling temper the past day. Caffeine withdrawals. Sounds like that would cause extreme anger.

“Morning.” Was all he said to Amethyst as he paused walking by her table. He thought that was the least he could do, especially after last night. But Grayson was calm now. Reset and fine for the day. He wasn’t really sure where they stood after their argument and he wasn’t about to ask. Lapis was there, speaking with someone. Grayson didn’t even glance at the male, not acknowledging his presence. Grayson had decided he did not like him.

- - -
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian) + Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Gigi tucked her hands behind her back, beaming. “Thank you Lillian,” She giggled, “Braids are finicky little things, I once-“ feeling her phone buzz she pulled it from her pocket. Messages from Thrun.

ChiefThrun: False Alarm, she came over to visit last night and I thought maybe she crashed at my dorm. She didn't though she went back to her own.
Gigi: visa terms

ChiefThrun: Buuuut, I did get her number! So, looks like you were right she does need to study too!
Gigi: i am never wrong grasshopper
Gigi: not bc ur green
Gigi: well u are green
Gigi: supple gren

Gigi: a

[ChiefThrun]: Hows your roomate? Do they have abs?
Gigi: i think so

Horrendous typing from Gigi’s side. She looked up at Lillian with a smile.

“If my mom sends weird animal rave dancing videos ignore them. Unless Starlight likes them. Starlight can look.” She handed Lillian her phone happily, now socially cut off from Thrun and that drama. She would have to investigate in person.

Gigi nodded eagerly when Lillian asked to eat together. “I would like that. I’m famished,” She was hungry. Really hungry. She needed a big breakfast to start her day right. She gasped at another thought, “I can introduce you to Fae! What do you think is for breakfast? I’m hoping for ham.”

But another curious question popped to mind, “Lillian, what does Fhalma mean?” Gigi had noticed the girl using the word frequently. She bobbed over to get her own bag, a furry canvas tote with leopard print pattern. Drunk auntie energy. It didn’t hold much, her love notebook, some pens, emergency rations is what she called the beef jerky snacks, some tissues, travel sized bottle of hand sanitiser, the works. Useless shit mostly. She slung it over her shoulder and returned to Lillian’s side, ready to head off.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She heard a voice, noticing it was Graysons. She looked up and stopped humming. "Morning." She signed to him. She felt something jab her in the head and she let out a hiss. She pulled out the flower crown and adjusted one of the flowers. A thorn had stabbed her and she ran her finger along it, before putting it back on.

"How are you doing- I mean you did get possessed." She commented by signing and rubbed the back of her neck. Then she felt guilt trickle through her and looked back up at him with a sorrowful expression. "Also quite sorry I punched you in the nose." She whispered quietly, barely audible. She pulled at her black shirt and adjusted her folded wings. God how she wanted to run away from this embarrassing moment.

She was now looking at the table and then looked up quickly to look at Lapis who was charming the girl. She glared slightly at him. Why was he fucking flirting this early? God she was going to kill him. He was such a child. She looked back at Grayson and rested her hands in her lap. "Wanna sit down?" She signed and gestured to the table, trying to be nice. She didnt want anything to be awkward after yesterday- after they fought.

She was terrible yesterday and swore she would get better. She couldnt be mean to anyone anymore she needed to get back to her old self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back