• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)​
Lillian sighs. "Not you, Gigi. I reestablished connection with O' Throdog Ehye. Was getting comortable without all of the psychic screaming. Not that I mind, just gimme the pills." She held a hand up lazily to accept the bottle. "Normally I just chug a couple. five or so normally does the trick." She sits up with a lazy groan, hand still out. "Nope, no water. I have been doing this a while, Gigi. I can take my own pills by myself." She said, voice laced with annoyance. "Also, no. You cannot take someone, unless you want your brain to stop working on you." She rubbed her temples with the hand to her head once more. "Crap, we should be heading to bed soon. Guess we were having too much fun to realize how exhausted we were." Lillian shuckled, then yoinked the pills from Gigi as she handed them to Lillian.

She popped out a couple haphazardly and popped them in her mouth, swallowing with a sour epression on her face. "Yuck. Disgusting." She sighed as the pain subsided, removing her hand from her head. She flopped back down on the bed. "You can have the first go at the shower. We will clean up the ritual." She said with a yawn, suddenly speaking strangely. She seemed more irritable, and kept using words like 'we' in place of 'I' like a weirdo.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

"M-Me the girlfriend? Im sorry you must have that wrong Grayson-" She stammered and then it hit her. The way he was talking wasnt him at all. How did they know about those things she did? She quickly pressed a finger to their lips to get them to stop talking momentarily before she felt her hair getting pushed out of her face and a light kiss on her forehead. She couldnt help but feel her cheeks heat up and she looked at the ground.

She didnt know if she liked this messy Grayson or the neat and tidy one. She opted for the more tidy one even if that one was pissed at her. She looked back up at Grayson when the question was answered. Her eyes flitted over to Lapis and her gaze went hard. "Is this true?" She asked in a horse voice and he shook his head. Soon after Grayson was up and his face and she could see Lapis growing tense. Shit was not going to end well.

Lapis was going to strike him if he didnt stop and Amethysts eyes became a fraction wider. "No need to fight boys or I will fucking pin you all myself." She said and stuck out her wing between the two. Lapis did not like being flirted with- let alone by a man and his jaw clenched. Amethyst felt a slight ping of jealousy and she scolded herself for it. This wasnt Grayson in the right state of mind but something else. She held her hands up to his less bloodied face now and held a firm grip.

"What the hell is going on with you? Its easy to tell by the way you talk and are acting that you are not Grayson- but maybe some sort of possession?" She said and raised a eyebrow. Her purple hued eyes trained on Graysons face. "Are you one of the ghosts he can see? How did you know what I did as well?" She added as more questions bubbled in her.

Last edited:
Gigi- Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
"Five is a lot.." Gigi mumbled in soft protest, but she listened to Lillian anyway. People pleasing. She shook five of the pills out and carefully placed them in Lillian's outstretched hand, watching in distress as the girl downed them without thought. "Are you sure no water?" Gigi asked very quietly, sensitively, as if nervous to bring it up and pester Lillian again.

"It is quite late." Gigi agreed, somewhat looking forward to getting into bed and testing what kind of mattresses they got given in this institution. Hopefully a soft squishy one. "Rituals are tiring work." She nodded, getting up to pull the curtains closed for them. Just in case any peeping toms at the school liked looking through dorm windows.

Lillian was speaking with 'we' again, Throdog Ehye was back. While Gigi maybe should've felt a bit happy to hear such a thing, her overly sensitive personality was reading into the situation too much. The annoyance in Lillian's tone. She wringed her hands nervously. "Not yummy, huh?" She asked, seeing the girl express disgust from the pills.

It was that same thin, forced smile from earlier, moving across her face. "Oh okay!" Was her fake cheery reply at Lillian offering the first shower, glancing to the mess of the ritual on the ground. "You sure you don't need my help? I'm great at cleaning.." Gigi was okay at cleaning at best.

Obediently she went and got her things, casting a nervous look to Lillian in the room before she left for the bathroom. She chose it was better not to push Lillian, she seemed irritated.

- - -
Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
He didn't like Amethyst trying to stop him from messing with Lapis. "Oh blah blah blah." His voice interrupting drawled, loudly and rudely at the girl as she raised suspicions over ghostly possession. "Boohoo." Another change in his personality, a nasty one this time.

Grayson pouted, hands turning to fists and twisting near his eyes, teasing Thia like a baby. Abnormally bold for a thin lanky male like Grayson. "Going to cry about it, my little dove?" He would never speak like this to anyone. He pushed away from the wall, swaying as he took a step closer to the female. "I could snap those shitty little wings right now without even touching you. Tear them right out, spine and all. Just like picking the wings off a fly." Another step. "Hang them on the wall in my room, call it display of la colombe." Display of the pigeon. He laughed darkly at that, another threatening step. By his unbalanced movement the threats didn't hold much weight, Grayson could barely walk without stumbling. Just looked like an angry drunk losing his mind in a hallway. "How about the venom? How about I use it?" Cruel to bring that into conversation and use it as a threat. Grayson had avoided her questions completely, not confirming nor denying a thing. His hands gently took hold of Amethyst's face, pulling her dangerously close to his face. His gaze slid to Lapis, sly snarky smile. Testing the boy. He leaned in close to Amethyst's ear, speaking low and keeping eye contact with Lapis as he did.

"Would you like that?" He now purred, tone seductively soft and flirtatious again before he snapped for no reason and snarled, roughly pushing her back and suddenly screaming "JE VAIS TE TUER." at Amethyst. I'll fucking kill you. Another split-moment mood change. Absolutely psychotic.

"But you want to know something? I don't even like French?!" He threw his arms up, laughing crazily to himself as if this was some mentally breaking revelation hitting him. His personality now taking yet another steep turn. "I don't even want to learn economic principles!" He rubbed his hands over his face, staggering back a step to lean against the wall again, "It's all pointless, school breeding nothing but stupid fucking conformists, the redundancy and counterproductivity is quite frankly? Offensive!" Big boy words. Seemed like normal Grayson, just wildly deranged and insane.

"Do you know how many hours I have spent studying The Poincaré Conjecture? Days! Fermat's Last Theorem? Probably months!" His frenzy and loss of control again was completely abrupt, called on by nothing again.

"And you- you." His voice now hissed at all of them, "A minus is a perfectly fucking fine grade! I was the highest in that class!"

"And the horrid lights? Who turned those on, huh?"
A sound of cracking, the light above flickering and teetering on the edge of choosing to explode or not to explode as well. Deciding between even more school property damage, or just cooling it. Thankfully, it decided on the latter. Not to explode, as his attention was whisked to something else to shout about.

"But whoever brought that THING here,"
He pointed to an empty spot in the hallway, an open door into a nearby classroom, also empty. No one in it. Grayson was out of breath. "So help me god I will end you." He inhaled shakily, heart hammering inside his chest. No explanation on what or who the 'thing' was. Grayson was pure manic, plunged in right at the deep end.

Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile was slowly dimming as he mocked her. She didnt not like that in the slightest. When she was angry shit didnt go well for others or really herself. "Wings are hard to snap and I would have your damn throat before you did." She hissed and her hand snaked to the blade at her side. She was tempted to use it but she didnt want to hurt Grayson- when he was out of possession.

"A room for wings. Interesting but not a first choice of mine." She replied with a small laugh. When he brought up the venom her face fell and she shivered slightly. She could feel the anger radiating off Lapis but he couldnt do shit about this. She wasnt focused on anything when she felt a pull at her face and she looked up to see Graysons face dangerously close to hers.

Her cheeks turned redder than the tomatoes grown within the towers. She shivered slightly when he whispered in her ear before looking at him with a dead expression. "Non, je ne le ferais pas. Comment le savez-vous, démon?" She replied quietly. No I wouldnt. How do you know about this, demon?. Thats when he pushed her back but she grabbed his wrists quickly and slammed him against the wall. Her wings flared out and her grip tightened on his wrists.

She rolled her eyes at his claims about school though she knew they were slightly true. She gripped his face in her hand after he started speaking again. She was going to feel terrible about this but it was the only way she could think of the damn demon leaving Graysons body before he made more threats. "Im sorry." She whispered and brought her other hand up and punched him roughly in the nose.

Ouch that was going to hurt him or the damn demon. She quickly signed a small symbol after and it ran over his nose, dimming any pain. Her eyes were focused on making sure it didnt hurt to much on his end. Though it was eating up her arm and her head started to feel lightly.

Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Lapis)
"Je sais beaucoup de choses." I know many things. Vague and eerie thing to say, accompanied with the same sinister smile. Grayson then shifted slightly in pain, the pinning against the wall had hurt the back of his head and spine. The hard brick would probably bruise his skin tomorrow. Grayson then watched her apologize, not for slamming the vessel against the wall, but for something she was about to do. "What are you going to do?" he sneered, overly confident. "Hit him?"

But that's exactly what she did.

It made Grayson recoil along the wall and stumble away from them, sounds of pain slipping through in his ragged breathing. He retched a few times, dark hair falling across his face as he doubled over about to vomit. Followed by sudden silence from the male, still hunched over looking away from them. Not moving. Blair Witch type energy.

After a nervously long time, he straightened up and cleared his throat as if nothing had happened. He turned and blinked, cast a calm, disinterested gaze over everyone and noticed them looking at him.

"Why are you all standing around?" He asked bluntly with a frown, back to his usual self and not mentioning what in the ever loving fuck just happened. "Get to your dorms, it's late." He managed to stand with his commonly seen proud tall posture for a short moment, until the effects took it's toll on him. He grimaced faintly and shifted his foot just to stabilise himself in front of the group. His hand gently reached out to rest against the wall, holding him from collapsing. "Did I stutter? Go, now." He impatiently tried to rush them off, before a teacher came along to beat scold the shit out of them.

Amethyst Lightwood

She watched Grayson crumple to the floor and guilt built her her chest. She watched him and wrapped her arms around herself. She shifted on her feet carefully and glanced at Lapis would was also looking at Grayson. When Grayson was up again but resting against the wall she she stepped forward quickly. She wrapped her arms around his lean figure and looking up at him. "Tu étais possédé. Attention, il entend et voit tout." She whispered in french. You were possessed. Be careful it hears and sees everything. She stepped back quickly and nodded to him and Lapis.

"Good night both of you. Grayson you might want to ice that shit." She said and pointed to his back area. She could see it had effected him when the ghost possessed him and she felt bad. Lapis waved bye to Amethyst before turning back to Grayson, he was not moving. "Find me later so we can talk." She signed to Lapis and he nodded.

She sighed and darted off down the halls and whatever the hell just happened played through her mind. Her bare feet hit the floor with patters as she glanced around the corridors. "Si vous regardez- Ce que je sais que vous êtes. S’ll vous plaît, ne possédez plus mon ami." She yelled into the hallway knowing full damn well the ghost could be near. If you are watching- Which I know you are. Please do not possess my friend again.

Lapis Ashford

He watched Amethyst leave before looking at Grayson again. "What the fuck did that demon thing mean about Amethyst being your girlfriend?" He shot the question out of thin air. Of course he would ask that first. He had now found out this was the Grayson Amethyst talked about and he needed to protect his friend. He crossed his arms and had a hard glare in his eyes.

Honestly his friends safety came first and he knew about the black veins, which she had. He was then curious about how the ghost knew about the serum. Did Amethyst tell anyone this? She knew she wasnt supposed to. "What do you know about the serum." He whispered to the male and raised a eyebrow.

Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Lapis)
He was not expecting Amethyst to hug him, tensing and going to gently push her off when she spoke to him in French. He did falter at that, but his expression remained still as she mentioned the possession. He was too drained to say anything about it. Amethyst pulled away and advised him to ice his spine or whatever, but Grayson's entire body ached. He felt and looked sickly. He merely watched her run off down the hall, assumedly to her dorm room to sleep. Leaving Grayson with lovely little Lapis.

He wearily raised his hands to look at the dried blood on his fingers. He noticed it on his sleeve as well, but he didn't say a thing about it. Questionable if Grayson knew what had happened or not. If he did, he hadn't given any sign of it.

"Don't cuss." He tried to correct sternly, but his voice came out soft, too tired to hold any harsh edge to it. He was frail, and cold. Awfully cold in the hallway, made him shiver and curl into himself, hunching for warmth. His head spun, his scraped spine hurt, he felt disorientated, unbalanced, nauseous, faint. He closed his eyes and exhaled through his nose, trying to focus through the unhealthy glaze of exertion that was overtaking his body. Yet unfortunately, Lapis spoke again, breaking the peace.

Grayson was now calmer than their first meeting and let his gaze slide up and down with quick judgemental inspection of the other male. "Ask me when I feel nice." Was Grayson's only reply to Lapis, before beginning to slowly make his way down the hallway to his dorm with a pained scowl. He kept his hand sliding on the wall to steady himself. It seemed even in a weak state he wouldn't hesitate to be an asshole. Sure Lapis could easily attack him right now, beat him while he's weak, but Grayson couldn't think clearly enough to take precautions. After this whole night all he wanted was to go to bed, not be questioned by this guy.

Grayson completely avoided the topic of the ghostly possession, refusing to say a single thing about 'the demon' and the whole 'girlfriend' thing, especially to this person. Grayson didn't even know the guy. "Goodnight Lapis." He ended the conversation bluntly, reaching his dorm room and solemnly slipping inside without another word, hoping Anne wasn't there to disturb anymore of his night.

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)

"We are fine, Gigi. Thank you." Lillian said dismissively as she hopped off the bed, striding confidently over to the snowglobe. She picked it up and slid two finger upon its base, causing the cloud of cosmic gasses to rush back into the snowglobe like a vortex. Once it was all back inside, Lillian yawned and popped the snowglobe on a shelf. The previously clear waters around the plastic home in the small snowglobe had been wholly replaced by the sprawling night sky, much less sprawling now that it was inside the container.

Lillian had everything cleaned up rather quickly, and all that was left was a burnt on sigil in the floor, in the pattern Gigi had drew. Lillian even rolled out the carpet.

After cleaning Lillian sat down on the bed. She didn’t really know whose bed was whose, or if there even were two beds. “Starlight.” She called out, staring up at te ceiling, not even bothering to move. After getting no response, she mumbled angrily to herself and reached out blindly for the device. She snatched it and picked it up. “Already that late, huh?” Lillian hopped out of bed and went to her bag, picking up a old looking mobile phone charger and going to the wall plug. She was much more confident with her movements now that Throdog Ehye was able to guide her. She plugged the charger into the wall then into the phone, setting the phone down upon the shelf. She sighed and walked back to the bed, reaching up and undoing her twin tails as she did so, letting her ling jet bla k hair fall in messy sheets. She took off her jacket and tossed it on the bed, then slid off her thigh-highs. “Why do we even wear these stupid things...” she grumbled to herself, tossing them with her jacket. Then, she simply waited boredly for Gigi to finish up.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Lapis Ashford

He let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine but I need to know first thing in the morning." He said and nodded curtly to the guy. He knew this couldnt wait and he needed damn information but currently it was clear he wasnt getting any. She started to walk down the hall with the dude without a word. His mind was racing and questions were stacking on top of each other. When the two reached the dorm he turned his blue eyed stare to Grayson.

"Dont hurt her." Was all he said before walking down the hall to find Amethyst. He got pulled by the amr slightly and he had his blade whipped out ready to attack. Upon only seeing Amethyst he relaxed and put the weapon away. He crossed his arms and leaned against the hall, his wings spread slightly to hide their conversation.

"Shes coming Amethyst. She knows you left and she knows I helped." He signed and Amethysts eyes filled with tears. Please dont cry- He couldnt stand to see Amethyst cry which was alot now a days.

"Did you get hurt?" She signed and Lapis nodded slowly. He tugged at his shirt and turned around. A long scar ran across his back from the shoulder blade to the bottom of his spine. It was fresh to. He winced slightly when Amethyst touched it but it slowly faded into a non-painful bliss. He knew Amethyst was healing him as he saw a flash of light. He closed his eyes and smiled softly to himself.

"Thank you Amethyst." He said softly and she nodded. He tugged his shirt back down and hugged her. She hugged him back and Lapis could feel the tears coming from Amethysts eyes. He didnt say anything and allowed her to cry but thats when she just passed out. Her body slumped against Lapis' and her wings drooped. She used to much power and now he felt horrible.

"Oh Amethyst you have to stop helping a bunch of other people." He whispered as he bundled up her small frame in his arms. He walked to the dorms and had a idea of which was Amethysts. He pushed open the door and turned on the light, he walked to one of the beds that would seem to be Amethysts and laid her down gently on it. He knew better than to help her as she recovered so he just sat there at the edge of the bed, looking at her.

Pyrite Lightwood

"Dark Angli wanted to take over Angleia and use what I guess you could call the Light Angli to wage war on other countries/kingdoms." He followed her into the dorm and leaned against the wall with a smile.

"They are pure evil beings born with a side mutation that makes them insane. Most are controlled by one called the Dark Light. He has the power to mind control armies of people but the thing was he couldnt touch the Light Angli and the Dark Angli just followed his lead. No need to be controlled at all. And yes they did mass sacrificing and mass slaughtering. I forgot how many died from their hands but currently our kingdom has yet to still recover." He said and his mind flashed to the disturbing things in textbooks he bought.

"It runs in the blood of them. Im luckily a weirder mutation so the Dark Light cant control me. Im also the only current living Dark Angli alive as most that are born are killed before hand." He said and rubbed the back of his neck. He didnt know how to explain the whole act of every thing that happened and how he was able to escape from them. He also never referred to himself as a Dark Angli because he didnt want to be grouped with those monsters.

He was normal like most Angli- just different looks and powers. Even his sister was part Dark Angli but it never showed on her but the vein thing they both did. All Dark Angli did as well.

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bula heard him out, it wasn't quite the response she expected. "Wait... if they were pure evil why did they need to be controlled and driven insane?" She pointed out, tilting her head, it was something that didn't click right with the whole story. "I mean if they were pure evil, they'd wanna go along with whatever Dark Light wants anyway right? Still, that's pretty sad... I mean if they were driven insane by their blood then they're not even in their right minds, then ontop of that they're being controlled, yeah?"

She put hands behind her head, watching him get himself comfy while she flopped onto a couch, dropping her book bag to start rifling through her things and unpack. "I mean, if you can't make a choice for yourself because of insanity and some crazy guy controlling your every move, are you even really responsible for what you're doing?" She asked, pulling out her punching gloves! Which were about elbow-length gloves with metal around the knuckles. Good for bapping someone and likely breaking their nose and everything else.

"Your bloods different, makes you immune to all the insanity and control, and you're a normal non-evil dude under all of that. So, for me I guess I can't help but think they'd be the same. They just didn't get lucky."

The day had finally ended and the sun had finally begun to rise, the sunlight from it bouncing around the halls and filling most rooms. The cafeteria was full of cooks who had spent hours preparing breakfast for all the students, Bacon, eggs (Scrambled and boiled), sausage, waffles, pancakes, grits and a huge selection o other things. The headmaster pressed a single button in his office that had been by the microphone and the alarms in every room started to go off, the words, "Breakfast!" flashing on them. They rang for five minutes before cutting off and the principal began to turn on the speakers before speaking into it, "Good morning students of Coral Coast academy of Fine Arts! You are all to be up and getting ready for a new day and if you all make it to the cafeteria in appropriate timing which should be a good three to four hours from now, I might have good news for you!" The speakers then clicked off and silence filled most rooms.
Good luck on your first real day of school, you'll need it~

Last edited:
Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) , Gao Gao (Gigi)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thrun squinted against the rays of the sun as they came through. He was almost ready to turn back over and head right the fuck back to bed when that voice came over the speakers. He groaned a bit, sighing and sitting up as he rubbed his eyes, "I may have the spirit of Falcon on my side but I am not an early bird..." He got that from his dad, no amount of spiritual gifts was going to save him from simple genetics. He groggily looked over at his phone, which was next to his bed-stand. Gigi's Text still up, he blunk, and groggily, still not quite awake picked it up, "Oh yeah... I never answered..." His thumb played against the phone as he texted back:

[ChiefThrun]: "Uhh, no, I didn't see him without a shirt. Should I have?"

He groggily rubbed his eye, where was Pyrite? Oh right he left when Dayana showed up... Did Dayana get to her dorm in time--

Wait.

Did Dayana ever leave his dorm?! His face flushed as he suddenly threw aside his covers, in just his pants, no shirt. Did she stay here tonight?! If so did she sleep on the couch or Pyrite's Room? She might not have heard the announcement on the couch!

[ChiefThrun]:
"srry be back! gotta wake dayana!"

He wrote back hastily, not one bit considering how astronomical a mistake sending that text was. He headed out of his room, opening the door and peering around. Wondering if Dayana was... Anywhere to be seen? He remembered tucking Dayana in to sleep after she fell asleep, but he didn't remember where he did it, he just knew it wasn't his own bed. Though, frankly, Thrun being a nice guy he probably let her use Pyrite's bed.

Speaking of...

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

interactions: Cello. Cello. (Pyrite)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bula meanwhile, was an early bird. Even before the announcement came Bula was already leaving the shower. Already in her school outfit, drying her hair with a towel. She entered the living area, she had a pretty vivid memory unlike her slow-to-wake brother. She remembered Pyrite was still here, he'd gone quiet after her little revelation about the Dark Angli. She hoped he hadn't been dwelling on it too much, he was kinda fun after-all. " 'Eeeey, Pyrite? You awake yet?" She called out as she stretched, going up on her tiptoes as she stretched a good long stretch. She dropped hands to her sides and looked around. She hadn't even fully finished unpacking last night, but she'd gotten a lot of it done. She just wondered where the hell her actual roommate was, or for that matter who she was? She hadn't met her yet after all.

Wondered how she'd feel seeing a boy in the room this early in the morning? That'd be fun to explain...

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dominque} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Artemis Hunt

She heard a voice come on from somewhere and was up in a second. She was on the floor in a dorm. Whos dorm was it though? She looked at the figures on the bed and she had a look of terror on her face. How did she find her way here last night? Did Fae find her and bring her here? Damn it Fae. The last thing she remembered was getting whacked by a deer who she had ventured to close to. She rubbed her head and blinked slowly.

She looked at the bag of meat still on the counter and moved towards it quietly. She lifted out a piece and slid off her mask to eat it. She chewed it silently and made a small face. Wasnt as good as yesterdays but she guessed it was still good. She finished it and slid her mask back up to cover her face. She hated to be woken up by something mainly by something she couldnt hit.

Damn schools- She always hated them. She looked at the two people and smirked. "WAKE YALLS ASSES UP!" She shouted and stopped herself from laughing.

Amethyst Lightwood and Lapis Ashford

She felt her head spinning as she woke up. Something had woke her up and she focused on her surroundings before looking at her feet. Lapis was curled up there with his wings splayed over the edge. She smiled softly and nugget his shoulder. "Yo sleepy head wake up. We have school." She said and his eyes blinked open quickly.

"Are you ok now?" Lapis asked and she nodded. He knew all about the fainting thing. He was her best friend so why wouldnt he? She got up and moved to her bag. She grabbed out clothes and went into the bathroom to change. She slid her blood stained gloves off and stuck them in the basket. She tugged a black shirt over her head and her wings though it was very troublesome.

She slid on camoed pants and decided to go bare foot for the day. She ran her hands though her hair before settling a rose crown on top if her head. She was smiling which had been a hard sight to really see from her. By the time she stepped back out, Lapis was almost in the same outfit as her and this made her smile more. "Lets go! I wanna be first or we can go outside! Have you seen the grass!" She said bouncing on the balls of her feet.

She seemed different today then she didnt yesterday. Lighter and more free of worry. She had gloves in her arms again but she settled for a dark green this time to match her pants. Lapis nodded and stretched his wings with a yawn. He was not a early riser and preferred to be a night owl. What a night that was though. He stayed in Amethysts room to make sure she was ok.

"Fine fine just quiet down a bit." He threw a arm around her shoulder and they walked out of the room, chatting away about the outside.

Pyrite Lightwood

He slept through the alarm that went through the school. He was a pretty heavy sleepier unlike Amethyst. His wings were flopped out around him and his arm was covering his eyes. When he heard a female voice his eyes shot wide open and he scrambled off the couch. He looked down to make sure his clothes were still on then he looked up at Bula. "Quite sorry I crashed here- Hope I didnt cause you any trouble?" He asked and ran a hand through his shaggy hair.

It was quite a mess and he was trying to brush it down slightly. He couldnt believe he passed out here. He wondered if Bulas dormmate had a panic attack if they came home and saw him there. He could see she was already dressed and he raised a eyebrow. "Your a early bird arent you?" He asked.

Bula Mukurn
Siscutin.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Psh naaah. I was more worried I mighta caused you some trouble with the whole topic last night." She waved a hand dismissively, though she smiled mildly bemused by his scrambling. "Oh yeah I totally am, I gotta be to keep my hair this good before the day gets going or else I wouldn't get anything done. You on the other hand need a shower, you missed the announcement, we're going to the cafeteria in like, three hours. Appearently there's some big announcement." She shrugs and nods.

"You can use my shower if you want, get that stank off you before we go eat." She said, grinning and going up on tip-toes to ruffle his already messy morning hair some more. "And get this under control before I get it under control for you, there's nothing that bugs me more then bed head."

Grayson- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)
Amethyst was right, he should have iced it. He could see the bruising of his spine through his thin pale skin. His shoulder blades were the same, areas that slammed against the hard brick discoloured. The contrast of the bruising stark against his cold complexion. It had only been a night, and bruises always got worse before they got better. Luckily it wasn't as if Grayson ran around shirtless, so it wouldn't be any trouble to hide.

There was a shaky exhale of pain as he slipped a long sleeved button shirt onto his body. This was fine. His ankle was probably sprained from climbing over a (small) wall and landing badly, his spine and shoulder blades were bruised to hell, and now he had ghosts hanging around him waiting for the opportunity to use him as a vessel to wreak havoc. Loss of control and they would be in again. It had been one day. This was fine. Every time he moved his arms he could feel the skin and fabric on his back move, reminding him with an ache through his body. It was nostalgic in a sense, similar to a stern smack of a ruler against his back for straighter posture.

He was stood in the bathroom, now showered and changed for the day, trying to scrub the blood from under his nails. Blood was not honourable. Blood was distasteful and the young male would not have any of it on himself. Luckily Grayson felt a lot better for now, a reset from the horrid time he had yesterday. The sleep borderline passing out on top of his bed had done him good despite the incoherent sleep-talking, alongside some creepy things that would terrify anyone listening.

"He’s still watching us. He has no eyes."
and "Give her a lobotomy, right through the temple. Then I'll do it myself. Hand me that."

Now he was awake, not mumbling weird creepy things in his sleep. His mood was alright all things considered, and he woke up at a perfect 5:30 am without the need for alarms. A good start for a good day. Or at least an adequate day. Hopefully.

"Anne." Grayson was stood next to the female's bed, the figure of the brown haired girl still hunched lazily underneath the blanket. He was unsure if she had even heard the announcement. His hair was still damp, but it's not like he could do much about it. "Wake up." He did not want to touch the girl to try and wake her, that would be the last thing he'd do. He still had rules he wanted to go over concerning their dormitory situation, spent majority of his shower and morning planning writing them out. He was not going to get cut off by this female again, he was adamant on that.

"Lazy." Muttered out of his mouth with a scowl. He reached his pale hand out and grabbed the corner of her pillow, giving it a gentle tug to try raise her from her sleep.

- - -
Emery- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique) + Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
Did Emery need to sleep? Not at all. He was dead. He didn't really get tired or felt the effects of it. But he did enjoy a lazy lie in.

The sun felt nice, even if he couldn't feel it's warmth. The light of it through the window was nice to bathe in. He shifted slightly on the bed, blonde hair strewn across his face and breathing softly through his nose. He didn't raise his head or open his eyes when the sound of the headmaster, or Hunter's yelling filled the room, simply hugged the pillow closer to himself. He was cozy. Cozy and aware she was there.

"Dominique make her shut up."
He finally commented, tone of voice clearly not enjoying the interruption of his peace. He vaguely remembered Hunter being brought in the room, not like he cared to remember. He was resting in the dark. No time to think about women. Or men. Or anything else. Just sunlight.

Thankfully for Dominique, he had been very passive. Didn't attack her, which is nice. He showered all the blood off of him, then just shuffled off to lay about in his bed for the hours of the night.

"Floor comfortable?" He inquired in a sarcastic tone, still not opening his eyes or moving from his bed.

- - -
Gigi- Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Gigi was sat on the floor this morning, picking what shoes she would be wearing today. She had the glossy pink mary janes yesterday, now it was time for something even better. Bright green fluffy wedges. With googly eyes so they looked like little fur monsters on her feet. Beautiful. She gave them a little tap together, before looking over at her phone that had lit up with a notification. Thrun. She struggled to unlock the phone, before looking at the response. She had spent some of the night resting, some of the night reading a book on her phone and crying over the tragic romance. Wattpad nerd girl x bad boy always struck a tear in her heart.

ChiefThrun: "Uhh, no, I didn't see him without a shirt. Should I have?"

Gigi: yes

She typed back. Tapping away to respond to a message from her mom, a reminder about her appetite and to eat plenty.

Another notification from Thrun.

[ChiefThrun]: "srry be back! gotta wake dayana!"

Gigi's gasped and the phone scrambled in her grasp, almost dropping it in her panic to respond. Questions rushed through her mind, pure ecstatic, leaping up and down on the spot. She had completely forgotten about Lillian nearby.

Gigi: wAT
Gigi: WHAT
Gigi: WAKE

Few seconds of silence, violent typing.

Gigi: WHERE IS DINNER
Gigi: DAYNA

Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Dayana heard the alarms start to sound and her eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up and took a look around the room, Wait did I- She jumped up as she realized that she was only inches away from Thrun and seemed to still be fast asleep- AND LESS THEN HALF DRESSED. She flushed, quietly and carefully getting out of his bed when she then heard him wake up. For some reason, she froze and her first thought was HIDE! She moved to one side of a couch that had been in the room. She was almost completely exposed and visible but there wasn't time for her to hide in another spot. She then remembered that she had given him her number the night before then put his number in her own phone. Dayana took out her phone and figured she could play it cool as she started to type.

Dayana: Gm Thrun! Just so that you know, I had gotten up a while back and went back to my dorm

She then stopped typing as she was about to send another message and hesitated before adding one last part, a kissy face- Wow such a great choice... She facepalmed already immediately regretting sending it but it's not like she could take it back. She then somehow was able to sneak under the couch as she waited for him to leave that way she could too

Dayana: Just didn't want you to worry about me, I'll save you a seat at breakfast then!

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dayana} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula and Thrun}
Pyrite Lightwood

He shook his head quickly. "You caused no trouble but you do raise questions yea? I am totally the opposite of you I like my sleep." He said and a small half smile appeared on his face. He did not like the idea of him not getting to sleep more because they had more hours. Who the HELL needed that long to get ready? Apparently Bula did. That made him grin and looked at Bula when she said something about a shower.

Then she ruffled his hair and his cheeks heated up. Damn no control over himself. Oh shit thats right! "Thanks! Ima go stop at my dorm to grab clothes." He said and opened the dorm door carefully before walking out and into his. He didnt say anything but he saw Dayana kind of hiding and Thrun standing there. He blinked slowly seeing that Thrun did have a shirt on. "Holy shit- Uhm im sorry? I just need to grab clothes.." He mumbled and quickly walked over to his bag.

He fumbled with the zipper before pulling out a black muscle shirt and cargo pants. He quickly stepped back out of the room and walked back to Bulas. He was confused as hell as why Dayana was still there and why Thrun didnt have a shirt on. "Hey im back- The weirdest shit I just saw." He said and shook his head slightly. She walked to where the assumed bathroom was and pulled open the door.

He gripped his stone and his wings shrunk back into him and he winced. That always hurt a bit but he shrugged it off and proceeded into the bathroom. He quickly turn on the shower and slipped out of his clothes. He stepped into the shower and after a couple minutes was back out again. He dried off and slipped into his clothes. He rolled his shoulders slightly and peered at the tattoos that ran across his arms.

He walked back out and smiled at Bula. "There I showered." He said and ran a hand through his wet hair to pet it down some. "Ok what to do for the next two hours." He added and tapped his chin.

Thrun Mukurn
Brocutin.jpg

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayana) Gao Gao (Gigi)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun paused as he heard blips, well-- Actually it sounded like his phone was going absolutely ballistic. He reached down to pick it up, sighing and stopping his search, she wasn't on the couch, and he didn't see her in Pyrite's room. Maybe he was getting bothered over nothing? He let out a sigh of relief when he first scanned Dayana's text, oh, good, she'd already gone back. So he was acting like a ditz. Well, at least he was awake now! He was kind of glad, after all he only now realized he was still half-dressed, that would have been embarrassing. Not that he had a whole lot to hide, he was an Orc, and even the most out of shape Orc was packed muscle. Thrun himself was pretty damn in shape, and thus, pretty freakin' chiseled body wise.

No it was just embarassing. Almost as embarrassing as the face he made when he noticed there was also a Kissy Face in the text. He was just about to leave the room when he paused, seeing the kissy face. His face suddenly flushing beet red, especially since it was immediately followed by her saving him a seat?!
"Ohman she wants to sit with me." Deep breathe Thrun, deep breathe. "Why does she have to be so awesome? I'm kinda nervous, ok Thrun, don't be a dork..." He laughed nervously, not realizing she could damn well hear him. He was about to text when-- Door? He looked back, and saw Pyrite come in and, really quickly leave? Weird... He kinda hoped he didn't scare the guy. "Wuh? Yeah no don't... Worry about it?"

Well whatever, he seemed busy with something. He looked back to his phone, and returned a message.

[ChiefThrun]: Me? Worried? Naw, never. ;) I'll see you at breakfast!

"Should I send one back?"
He chewed on his lower lip a moment. Was this like, E-flirting? Whatever! He just sent a kissy face back, as though his phone might catch fire or as if he'd be stuck there his whole life if he didn't just hurry up and send the damn thing. He ran hand through his hair, his heart racing, he decided to just... Just take a shower and cool down. He went inside his room to the shower to get showered up and undressed, thankfully out of view of Dayana, who could now flee.

Bula Mukurn

Siscutin.jpg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bula waited pretty patiently for Pyrite. She sat down, crossing one leg over the other as she texted her parents, mostly telling them that the first day of school had gone ok and that she'd made it there fine and no, no she hadn't surprised her big brother yet. She looked up when he came back, rolling her eyes, "Yeah yeah the only thing weird is your smell now go get showered." There was no malice she was clearly just teasing him. When he came back she got up and put her phone in her rear pants pocket, crossing her arms.

"Sheesh two hours, I dunno... Could walk around see if we can meet some other students. Wait, was the weird shit with my brother?" She only just remembered Pyrite was roommates with him, they probably saw eachother just now. "Look if he's sitting cross legged he's just doing spirit-thing... You know, paying respects and all that. He's super serious about his falcon spirit he's even got a pet one at home." She said, putting hands behind her head and shrugging.​

Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
Lillian had awoken long ago. Throdog Ehye kept her on a strict schedule, and that included waking up early. She was already finished showering and dressing and was in the bathroom doing up her hair when the announcement happened. She had been in there for quite some time, and was very much struggling. "Mgvulgtlagln..." She hissed as her hair once more evaded her hair tie. She groaned and tossed the wretched hair tie to the side. She stormed out of the bathroom, hair still not put up. "Screw hair. I'm gonna wear it dow-." She stopped as she heard Gigi hopping up and down. She leaned up against the side of the doorframe, crossing her arms across her chest. "Whats got you all... jumpy?" She asked with an amused grin, staring at Gigi with those mesmerizing starry eyes of hers.

Last edited:
Dayana & Dominique
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl Cello. Cello. (Artemis) Gao Gao (Emery)
Dayana smirked and shook her head, He can be such a cute dork sometimes. Her eyes slightly widened at the reply she was given and carefully listened as she heard his steps leave the room she was in. Dayana hurried out of his room, softly closing the door behind herself then finally let out a sigh of relief. At this moment she swore off going to his room that late again, she would hate to have to go through this every morning. She then hurried to her sister's dorm room, snapping her finger a few times as she made her way there and her outfit completely changed into something more comfortable: A pair of skinny jeans with a plain white shirt. Dayana then knocked on the door, seconds later twisting the knob and walking in only to see her sister still asleep. "Dominique get up!" She grabbed her pillow from under the girl's head then hit her with it. "GET UP!"

Dominique had been a rather heavy sleeper and was able to sleep through both the alarm and announcement but when Artemis yelled she only turned her body the other way, clearly able to hear her but wish that she couldn't. At hearing Emery's comment to shut her up she only waved dismissively, "Just get a bat and put it to good use." Of course, she didn't know who exactly it was since she was turned away and was still half asleep but she could care less. The only voice she did recognize immediately...Dayana's. Dominique pretended to not hear her sister until her pillow was taken but before she could try to grab it back she was assaulted by it. She blinked a few times, "What...the fuck do you want..."

Last edited:
Emery- Cello. Cello. (Artemis) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dominique + Dayana)
Emery laughed quietly, a little absentmindedly at Dominique's comment about the bat. He wouldn't expect such a thing from the elf, since his experience with her had been nothing but timid. Apparently this girl was a ditzy one when she was tired. Brutally honest, perhaps. Reckless. Yet amusing.

"You hear that, Hunter?" Emery asked from his bed. He still had his eyes closed, lazed out hugging the pillow to himself. "She wants to beat you with a bat." Completely twisting the situation for the poor elf girl. "Should do something about it."

However Dominique's sister, it seemed, now barged into the room. No knocking. Rude, but he didn't care.

Emery's head lifted from the pillow and squinted at this newcomer. Not because he cared for her presence, lazy sun bathing Emery could not care less. But something else had caught his attention. And fast.

"Strange." He observed, a sniffle and a sly and evil narrowing of his eyes. "You smell like the goblin." A very blunt and direct comment towards Dayana, plus an insult at the orc. He knew what Dominique smelled like, he had spent the entire night with the half elf meat across the room. He'd expect the sister to smell the same, but suspicions arose as he found that was not the case. Not that Dayana smelled bad, but a ghoul with a keen nose like Emery could tell when something was different. It clung to skin. To hair.

He stretched, and laid his head back down on the pillow with a sigh. Wasn't his business, he wasn't like Gigi. But at the prospect of getting a rise out of Dayana, he would never let that pass. "Wasn't aware elves could be charmed into bed so easily." He would coo, a smile on his face. "On the first day, as well?" He clicked his tongue in a berating scold. "Dominique, you should keep your sister on a leash. Before she's tricked into more unladylike behaviour."

- - -
Gigi- Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
She didn't even wait for an explanation from the orc. Gigi snatched her little love notebook, found her fluffy pen and scribbled wildly on the first page she could find, listing smaller couple names underneath it.

' THRUN X DAYANA '

Thrayana, Thrana, Thruna, Drun, Dayun, Dun, Thayna, Dhun ... ? Ask for preference.

Relationship: ????? FIND OUT ASAP ????? TALKING?? HUGGING? BREAKFAST IN BED???

She circled it all with a huge love-heart and little smiley faces and stars over the page. Her hands were shaking, she would be bringing this up PRONTO. Details were needed. Specifics. Time. Place. Why where when how. Waking Dayana? Was he going to her dorm? Was she inside HIS dorm? DID THEY CUDDLE. She closed her book and held it close to herself, eyes sparkling. She wondered who else had spent the night where they shouldn't have, evil mischievous little questions bubbling to mind. Would they be performing the walk of shame, sneaking off down the dormitory hallway back to their own rooms before they were caught?? A voice sounded, dragging Gigi from her wild thinking.

Little clicks of her horrid green shoes as she ran fast at Lillian. She flew across the room at cosmic speed. "LILLIAN." Creepy ass deep voice for literally no reason.
"I have received monumental news, Lilli!" Speaking normally now, she was bouncing up and down again. Even taking one of Lillian's hands as if encouraging her to jump with her. You'd think by Gigi's excitement she had won the lottery or something. "I believe two students are engaging in romantic practices. I know! I know! Such as, such as-!" She fumbled to open her book with a shaky hand "Such as being on speaking terms!" Gigi nodded several times. This was big things. This was a good couple. She could sense it. "Perhaps saying good morning to each other!? Maaaaybe spent the night in the same dorm? Now calm down calm down!" She hushed, as if Lillian would share this enthusiasm. This was secretive. "I'm not sure how advanced their relationship is quite yet, but I will keep you updated as this story progresses." Just like an interviewer. "No juicy deetz yet."

Gigi suddenly gasped again, a thought coming to mind. "I should print a school newsletter each week." The impulsive idea just fell out of her mouth. "Who will supply our fellow students with the weekly drama? Do you think photography club would help me? I'd need Paparazzi shots." She turned away, dramatically sighing and looking sadly out the window. "Tragic.." She whispered, the idea of being out of the loop on the drama truly horrible in her round pink eyes.

Zoning back in she spun to look at Lillian again, remembering what she was mumbling when she left the bathroom. "Want me to do your hair? You got lovely length for a braid." Her little creepy ghoul fingers gingerly reached out to touch Lillian's dark hair. "Maybe a ponytail? Half up half down? A ballerina bun?" She gasped, an idea hitting her spastic little brain. "How about some curls?" She beamed.

Ai had let out a horror movie scream when everything exploded. "No need to tell me twice!" She ran in a random direction, not stopping until she was on the other side of the school.

The next day, back at the hell hole, Ai was wearing some jeans shorts, a chunky belt, and a black corset top. Drinking from a Vampyric coffee, Ai scrolled through her phone. She hoped that her lack of a roommate would get her in trouble today. After having a taxing day, she just wanted to chill. She was ready to throw hands if anyone from yesterday showed up. In her humble opinion, they all needed a lovely bitch slap.

Whatever, she shouldn't waste her brain cells on them.
// interactions: open ( L3n L3n ur a pussy)

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Dayana and Dominque} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Bula}
Artemis Hunt

She rolled her eyes at Emerys comment. So he wasnt asleep but his eyes were closed. How creepy. Did he not need sleep? That would be cool- It meant she could watch the forest all the time. She sighed slightly at the thought of being back in the forest. her true home and only one.

She quickly looked back at Emery and growled slightly. "Very nice actually. Considering I got into a fight with a damn buck." She said and gripped her head slightly. It whacked her pretty hard up the head. That was embarrassing but then again maybe she shouldnt fight the wild life with bare fists. She felt her side at noticed dried blood. "Well fuck- That buck hits hard. Ill beat his ass next time." She mumbled.

When a female barged into the room Artemis had her knife out but quickly put it away when she realized the girl wasnt a threat. She turned to Emery. "Shut the fuck up. I could beat you with a bat as well." She grinned under her mask. She crossed her arms at the mention of someone getting charmed in bed. Disgusting. That was the grossest thing ever. She turned her head back to Emery and rolled her eyes.

"Who would want to get laid? That shit is gross." She said and stuck out her tongue. "Why dont we get ready for breakfast. Im fucking starving." She said though she really wasnt. She ate yesterday and could go another couple days and be fine.

Pyrite Lightwood

"I would like to meet other students. At least ones who arent bitches- Not including you. Your pretty cool." He said with a slight frown before smiling again. He hasnt really met anyone but they have been quite rude or clinging to him. He didnt like when people clung to him, they were to much in his space.

When she asked about what happened he smiled again. When she said something about sitting cross legged he laughed. "No none of that but he was standing there without a shirt. AND a GIRL was hiding under the couch." He said with a slight shake of his head. He didnt believe what could have happened but that must have not been something he interrupted. Or should he have stayed incase the girl needed help?

He shook it off and laughed again. He ran his hand through his hair when he realized he forgot to take back out his wings. He gripped his necklace in hand and closed his eyes. The black wings unfurled and rested against his back and the ground. He opened his eyes and smiled at her. "Lets go?" He asked and let out his hand to the door.

- ̗̀ KAZUO AKEMI ̖́ -
୨୧ ・* 。.゚ ☆· ˖ ° ✦*・゜゚ ˖ ° ☆・゜゚˖ ・ * ✦ ゜・* ୨୧
Honestly after Kaz ran away the other day he’s been cooped up playing mobile games. He managed to beat quite a few bosses and make some record time achievements so his little geek brain was happy. After laying around for a long ass time and not doing anything productive he finally left his room. Like always Kaz didn’t care for his clothes or his appearance, but today wasn’t as bad as yesterday’s outfit. This time he had on a black t-shit and sweatpants... way better than his superhero t-shit from the other day.

When he spotted Ai his first instinct was to go up to her and bite her. Seeing as that wasn’t a normal person thing to do per say he settled on just walking over to her. “Wow looks like the trash is still out. Glad I ran into you and not those other two, though,”he grimaced at the thought of them.

| ☆ | nearby: aaa
| ✦ | interactions: Ai ( lost city lost city )
| ☆ | location: aaa

Last edited:
Lillian
Gao Gao (Gigi)
Lillian was left with a stunned expression on her face as Gigi verbally vomitted all over her. She let her hands hang limply as Gigi jumped up and down with them. After Gigi was done with her little dramatic episode, she began to laugh, leaning against the door for support. She snorted slightly as she laughed, shaking her head. "Y' llll tharanakor r'luhhor. On the Silent Goats holy name, Gigi! We were convinced you were possesed there for a second! We are happy to hear you are in such a good mood." She chuckled and walked across the room, picking up Starlight from the shelf. "Romantic practices? You seem... excited about it, to say the least. We must admit, we think its very interesting as well. Do keep us updated. By the by, what are the names of the two that have you so riled up, fhalma?" She said with an amused expression as she switched Starlight on, looking down on it.

She didn't mind when Gigi moved behind her to fiddle with her hair, opting to instead lean her head back to allow Gigi better access to her hair. "Feel free. We are tired of beauty management. Though, keep to the style Fhalma. No ballerina buns. No curls either. Too hard to manage with the blindness." She held Starlight up above her head so Gigi could see the device. She wiggled it slightly in the air to catch the other girls attention. "Hey, you liked Starlight, yes? You want to let Starlight have access to your phone? They have been asking us to pick them up extra jobs. It will be just like Starlight on this hunk of junk." She lowered Starlight just as the startup sequence completed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back