• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (winter)
Finn
As he felt her head in his he blushed and turned pink he retreated and try to hide his blushing away from her but was failing miserably at it, he looked at her as his heart skipped a beat, he lifted his jacket trying to hide him from blushing at her.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
Winter looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that Finn was blushing. She could tell that he was trying to hide it from her, but she didn't mind, she thought it was cute.

She chuckled and then took her phone out of the bag that was next to her and started playing a game.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (winter)
Finn saw that she didnt mind and placed his shirt down, he was still blushing as he watched her play games on her phone, he smiled as his twitched a little bit, he blushed as he looked at winters lips, he turned pink and just watched her play, he scootted closer towards her and smiled a little bit.

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne sighed as he laughed and she couldn't help but smile, "You really can be cute can't you?" She shook her head, "Of course, that's not a bad thing~" She then said flirtatiously but only as a joke. She had tried to keep her neutral expression for a while before exploding with laughter. She couldn't be serious and flirt, it just wasn't her thing and when she did it was a horrible and cringy attempt but she saw it was a good time to joke around a bit.

"Well, that's cool! I don't really see my mom that often so to imagine having two is actually pretty cool!"

Fang- w h a-
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne)
When Fang saw Anne smile he smiled back, very happi. When he heard the cute compliment he went :xFoops: once more for the billionth time. “U-Uhm- Thank you?-“ He seriously wasn’t expecting it now, until Anne went full on Dayana ‘flirting’ his face just went r e d, he even hid it under his scarf, wich obviously added to the cute factor, until Anne began laughing and he found out it was a j o k e, he got his still a bit red face out of his scarf and awkwardly laughed along, a bit angry he got flirted with lmao.

“Well, like everything- it has it’s downsides, moms seriously don’t want you to go, I almost got trapped in their hugs before being able to leave home, it’s harder than you think-“ He gave a small chuckle, happy to being able to talk to someone about his family without them weirding out.

Potatodude_12 Potatodude_12 (Finn)
Winter​
Winter felt Finn move closer to her and she blushed a little bit. She turned off her phone and put it back into her bag. They had been in the carriage forever and her legs were starting to hurt from sitting, and she couldn't walk around. Winter wasn't one to complain but she was tired of sitting and her head was starting to hurt from people yelling.

Good thing I brought pain medicine, She thought at she looked through one of her bags, she found both her water bottle and pain medicine, and took the pill.

AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere
Finn
He looked around the carriage and eventually looked out the window, he sighed as he heard more yelling located outside of the carriage,it wasn't helping him at all.
The only thing that he was really excited about was the clubs and the student council, he was really excited for that, he took a deep breath and put earbuds in liestening to soft alternative music,playing in the background the streams of the acoustic gutair playing the soft beats of drum in the front,he looked out at the tree's.

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions | Spencypoo Spencypoo
---------------------------
Thrun listened and watched, he was finding this woman on his shoulder somewhat fascinating. She kept a lot close to her chest, and it was obvious she was holding herself back, being more reserved. He could respect that, but it left so much mystery. He blunk, before letting out a brief chuckle, "I love seeing new places, that'd be nice." He responded, in regards to seeing this place of importance to her. She still hadnt given any details on what this place was like.

He just hoped it was friendly to his kind. He listened as she went on to regail about her childhood. "Oh? You have a sister? Is she going to this school too?" He asked, honestly rather curious. If she did, why wasnt she here sharing a seat with her sister? Why were they separated? In fact, what was she probably thinking seeing her resting her head on an Orcs shoulder? Yikes. He hoped she didnt think he used some shamanistic trickery to put her to sleep or something. Afterall it was a little unorthodox for people who just met.

"We have a lot of folk tales from home. Orcs, we really try to keep the better parts of our heritage alive. Maybe I could tell you them sometime. Aaas for your clubs, I'm in combat technique too. Thats just, culturally expected of Orcs." He said, notably not sounding very thrilled by the idea of fighting. Which, probably was weird, it was common knowledge ALL Orcs loved fighting. It was what they were born for. An Orc not enjoying fighting was like a fish that didnt like to swim. Truth was it was complicated, he did like fighting, but the stigma and bad history that came with it were painful to reconcile with.

"So... You mentioned hobbies. With combat training and gardening? What sort of hobbies do you have? I-I mean, if that, isnt asking too much." He tried to curb his enthusiasm to learn more about her. He didnt want it to feel like he was prying or pursuing something.

Knight boi Knight boi (Finn)
Winter​
Winter started looking for her earbuds so she could listen to her music. Once she found them she plugged them into her phone and listened her playlist that she made a few days ago it had all types of songs on it. The first song came on and she looked over at Finn, who also had his earbuds in but was looking at the window. She smiled, then closed her eyes letting herself get lost in the music.

Knight boi Knight boi (Finn)
Winter​
Winter started looking for her earbuds so she could listen to her music. Once she found them she plugged them into her phone and listened her playlist that she made a few days ago it had all types of songs on it. The first song came on and she looked over at Finn, who also had his earbuds in but was looking at the window. She smiled, then closed her eyes letting herself get lost in the music.
Finn saw that winter had her own earbuds and he acknowledged the fact that she did, he sighed and gripped his pants he knew more people were coming and he couldnt deal eith another person he sweated a little nad his right leg shaked a little, he looked around nervously and sighed he opened the carriage door and walked out, he started walking the way that the carriage was suppose to go towards the school, he walked by himself and he was all dorty now and his hand had a couple of scratches his upper nose was blleding a little but he didnt mind.

The other two riders tapped the middle, as known as Jewel then pointed to the back of the carriage, and with that Jewel thrashed the reins once more and the manes of each horse slowly changed one after the other.
d5iqb1w-0acce4af-f314-463d-aee9-45b03ab52dbe.jpg
2ab3e220ec3ca83e883ccd178da80414.jpg
1611943025540.jpeg
The horses then started to trot at a steady pace, slowly speeding up until the carriage they were pulling was nothing but a burr for onlookers who happened to see it pass them. The ride for the passengers had still been surprisingly smooth as if they never even started moving.
Only twenty minutes later after going off did they reach the school and the horses ran into the gates, circling the courtyard then stopping once the doors were facing the entrance. Jewel then jumped down and unhooked them before opening the door to the carriage. "Students I would love to welcome you, To Coral Coast academy for the gifted!" She then gestured to the grand size of the school with a smile plastered on her face. "Please step out and stay in this courtyard until further instruction."

Finn
Of course finn got there at a later time, he couldnt handle the pressure from the other kids it was just to much for him to handle all these people in 1 carriage he hoped he didnt hurt winter's feelings he should apologize for that later on, he got there as the person was finishing up thier speech, he shooked the gate trying to get it to open he was locked out for the night, tbis was quite exciting for hum him having to surive a night, but it was also quie embarrassing too, what would the members think about the leader of the garden club? What about the council? What about the film club? He was mainly excited thoguh, he tenemberd he had a flare gun in his bag to shoot someone with im the eye for a murder weapon ot would be impressive but je tried to use it, he loaded the gun aimed it at the sky and shot a flare out hoping to get the attetion of the people to open the gate for him.

Last edited:
Fang- e x c i t e m e n t
Interactions (lmao I don’t know Anne? Im pinging Spencypoo Spencypoo anyways hahaha)

Fang didn’t expect for the carriage to go zoom this early, he was talking to Anne- man- He was a bit scared it was going that fast, but they were weird magic horses, so you never know what to expect anyways, Fang was very annoyed he couldn’t see the outside in tranquility. He sat there by the window to see through the window. ugh.

“Woah- It’s- Its very big- the school-
a little bit too big, heights are bad what if there was an earthquake all of the sudden and we were up in the biggest floor and then we all die and I don’t get to see my moms never again and what if I fall accidentally from a balcony or someone pushes me?Whatiftherewasaschoolshootinginthehigestfloorandwewereinaschooleventandthentheystartshootingthewindow?-whatif- Fang began panicking on the possibilities, they were all possible, and he was ver scared they could happen-

ARON:
is sat by a tree still wondering how the school will be like and wonders when his ride will arrive

Anne
Interactions: salem. salem. (Fang)
Anne giggled at his reaction and softened a bit but froze for a moment as the sound fell out her mouth and reached her ears, a light blush fading in on her cheeks, Did I just...giggle? She nervously laughed and tried to push past that fact without making it too evident that the action surprised and in some sense confused her. "I can only imagine-"

Once the rider came out and opened the door, telling them what to do Anne sat shocked, they were still at the stop...right? She turned to look out the window and sure enough, they were at the school's entrance. Her eyes lit up as she turned to Fang and she hugged him tightly out of pure excitement. "OH GOD, We're actually here now!"

Lillian
Gao Gao (Greyson) Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) salem. salem. (Fang) And everyone who can hear her mumbling I guess​
Lillian shot up from her seat upon the opening of the carriage doors and the call of Jewel. The carriage ride wass nigh unbearable for her. She needed o get out of this crowd. She needed advice, and she could barely comprehend anything from the voices within her own mind. She slid out of her seat, seeing as she was the slosest to the aisle of her row, then scooped up her bag, slinging it across one shoulder. "Finally." She muttered to herself, waving a quick goodbye to the people she was sat with. She wanted to hurry to the front, but seeing as she was in the back, she knew she would probably bump into someone as she blindly stumbled forward. So she just followed the line of students departing with a restrained hurriedness, using the noise of the footsteps and the meager direction of the voices in her mind to push her forward.

Once off the moving box of horomonal teenagers and social awkwardness, she couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief. "That felt way longer than it probably was." She muttered with a hand on her head as she moved into the courtyard. She couldn't see the school, of course, so she couldn't gawk or anything like that. To her, they could have just as easily have stopped at a random ass gas station if it was not for the grand announcement from jewel. She groaned quietly. She would have rolled her eyes, if she could. Instead she settled for a sassy bothered huff as she stood in the courtyard, bag around her shoulder and a head to her aching head. "Wasn't I supposed to do something? I feel like a forgot something..." She thought outloud, having already completely forgotten about her arrangement with her seeing eye boy.

Fang- Someone tell me what to put here please
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Anne) Firelie Firelie (Lillian)

Fang did not expect to be hugged, even less by Anne, but hey, the more you know. For some delicious c o n t e x t Fang is soft and squishy asf, you can squish him and he’ll be ok. And by the soft feature it’s just fur + three layers of winter clothing= Ultimate Softness

“U-Uhm... Yeah- We’re here-“ Anne‘s hug actually calmed him down a bit, well, if im being honest, it called him down alot. Oh yeah he was still very red, seriously, just look at him- eventually it calmed down but he was still being hugged so the blush factor is still there.

Fang heard Lillian’s voice, and instantly remember, he was her ‘Seeing eye boy’ thing-
“U h- The campus is over here!- can she even hear me? She’s like 50 meters away- I don’t think she heard me- god why did I shout that- DayanaisprobablycominginsteadandeverythingisgoingtoberuinedbecauseIshouted-Fang was still speaking to himself outloud- but it was like a small whisper to himself so it wasn’t as hearable.

Spencypoo Spencypoo (Jewel)
Winter​
When Jewel opened the door of the carriage Winter knew that they were at the school. She took out her earbuds and put them, along with her phone, into her bag. She went to tell Finn that they were at the school, but he wasn't there.

Maybe he already got out, she thought to herself as she descended the stairs of the carriage. When she reached the courtyard she realized that Finn wasn't there. Out of the corner of her eye she saw something fly up into the air, when she realized that it was a flare, she turned her whole body towards where it came from and gasped.

"What the hell!?" She muttered to herself when she saw that Finn was on the other side of the school gate. Winter ran over to Jewel and tapped her on her shoulder and said "Um- excuse me but one of the students is on the other side of the gate."

Dayana
Interactions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun)
Dayana looked a few seats down and pointed to Dominique who had been asleep, "That's my twin, Dominique-" She had so much more to say but unfortunately Jewel just had inturrupt. She sighed and stood up, "What's your plan for now buddy?"

Finn
F
inn noticed that winter was there and he had a quick smile immediatly dropping it in matter of milliseconds of time, he put his hand through one of the gate's open holes and waved to winter happily,"Hello,darling it appears that i have been locked out of the school as you can obviously see~" he said towards her as he waited for someone to open the gate evauntully.
He felt bad for winter, aboding her making her feel alone, he knew he shouldnt have done it but he couldn't handle a lot of people in one small space of a certain area, but it appeared she didnt care he was so confused by this.
He looked at jewel and waved,"Um excuse me ma'am i got here a little late i have a disorder when i cant handle large crowds in one area-.....you think you can open the gates for me......please?"
( Spencypoo Spencypoo jewel, AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere winter)​

Emery and Gigi-
Gigi and Emery watched the fight somewhat in awe. It was more fun for Gigi when Emery wasn't involved. But they were now watching Amethyst move specifically, like cats watching a bird in the garden. Hunter had landed a cut into Amethysts arm and the blood/open wound was distracting them. Smell of flesh was in their senses, and their mouths were watering. Gigi, much more controlled than the male counterpart, hit her hand against Emery to try snap him out of it. But her hit was weak, distracted, the effect of warm meat still had effect on her.

They seemed to stop their little trance hearing the carriage door swing open and the voice of Jewel. Swallowing hard, Gigi grabbed her bag from her previous seat and hastily left the carriage with Emery, tiptoeing her little pink shoes down the steps and onto the ground below. She used Emery's shoulder to stabilise herself, as if the guy was a guard rail. Which he was in that moment. Gigi then looked around for Fae, her new friend.

- - -
Grayson- Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst + Hunter) + Firelie Firelie (Lillian)
Grayson was horrified as Amethyst engaged in the fighting, no thanks to Emery.

He had every inclination to just use his powers to grab Hunter and throw her back to her seat, maybe hold her there like an imprisoned animal until the carriage arrived, but he instead just watched the two. He was still in shock from all this disarray unravelling before him. He wasn't going to interfere. He didn't need a saviour complex. However this did not change his distaste for the situation. He crossed his arms and watched. Third fight so far, one that included Amethyst no less. The male found himself inched closer to Lillian to avoid the situation.

But his attention was now hooked back on Amethyst as Hunter landed a gash with a knife. Grayson winced slightly, not because gore bothered him, but it looked like a painful hit. He felt bad Lillian couldn't see all this, how disorientating all this ruckus must be for her. He watched, nervous as Amethyst stumbled back to her seat, red blood blooming on her glove.

However nothing could've prepared the boy for when she stripped the glove off. The veins were dangerously dark, and her skin was adorned in raw pink scars that Grayson knew for a fact weren't there last time. His eyebrow twitched. Amethyst had failed to mention any of this. Not wanting to make her self conscious he quickly looked away, gaze settling back on the girl in the mask. He could ask later in a more private setting.

It sounded odd to hear the small female swear at Hunter. If it wasn't a tense moment, Grayson would've told her off for such language. But Hunter only laughed at the anger of Amethyst, prompting Grayson to add a snippy, "Save your energy, none of us want a kiss." His voice was cold and pointed, intentionally so. Grayson hoped he made it painfully clear to Hunter he did not like her, glaring at her across the carriage before turning back to Amethyst. Grayson didn't particularly care if that warranted him an attack as well, to him it was just a wench with a knife. He wanted coffee and he was irritable.

The carriage pulled to a smooth stop and he looked out the window. The pale boy was glad, it couldn't have come soon enough. His ears felt like they were ringing from all this relentless noise and violence. Grayson wasn't evil enough to enjoy watching a blind girl stumble her way around. Plus she could just fall out of the carriage and the ground below would not be pleasant. As eager as he was to get out of this carriage as soon as possible, he hesitated and glanced to Lillian, but she had already shot from her seat and sped down the aisle and out of the carriage. Strange lady.

Grayson looked back at Amethyst, concerned as he stood and picked his bag up. Placing weight down onto his legs again he could feel the ankle ache in protest. He ignored it as he made his way out of the carriage in thoughtful silence.

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions | Spencypoo Spencypoo
---------------------------
He blunk as the carriage suddenly came to its natural stop. The horses carrying the carriage where quite the thing, magic of some kind he was sure. In hindsight he was surprised there wasnt some sort of nature or animal club. He looked over, noting the sleeping sister at Dayana's words. He stood up as well, noting the man who ran off the bloody carriage-- Seemed like people were eager to get on out of here. "Me? I dont think I have much choice." He noted, looking back to Dayana. "All I can do is stick around the courtyard like the lady said. Maybe take in the sights some... What about you?"

He asked her as he got out into the aisle, leaving room so she could get out too. He then made his way down, but paused as he got to Dominique, noting she was still sleeping. "Hey, sorry to wake you, but we're here. Looks like the staff wants us in the courtyard."

He said, politely waking her up, not wanting her to be forgotten now that Dayana had pointed her out.

Jewel
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi (Finn) AdrisNotHere AdrisNotHere (Winter)

Lmao how do I roleplay this bitch))

Jewel wasn’t aware of someone being outside the gate (lol) until she was, well, t o l d.
“Wha?- There is?-“ She was very confused the carriage just happened to miss a student, she went over rapidly to check on the locked out student, on whom she had no idea existed.

“My god, how’d you get there?- Nevermind- don’t answer-“ She didn’t want to know, not interested. She quickly ran to inside of the school for the gate keys, this problem was expected, but she forgot to bring the keys outside. Haha dumbass.

She rapidly opened the gates to let Finn in.
“Kiddo are you alright?-“ Jewel asked, genuinely worried for the teen’s well being, like, dude, he was stuck o u t s i d e, how many mosquito bites does he have? Where they even mosquitoes outside?

Jewel turned over to Winter, clearly grateful.
“Thank you for telling me, if it wasn’t for you he’d be stuck outside until the headmaster came-“ She gave a bright smile and a thumbs up as she fastly went back to were she was to continue talking and probably b o r e everyone lol

Finn
He was happy that jewel had saved him from being locked out all day and night though it wouldve been strangely unique and interesting to see how he would do in that surival situation he had put himself in, he walked over to winter and smiled at her giving her a bug hug and letting her go he smiled at her and patted her head cheerfuly,"Hey,winter,again." he said awkwardly towards her.
He looked at jewel and had a dead face again he nodded towards her,"Thank you ma'am..." he said doing a respectful nod towards her self.

Last edited:
Knight boi Knight boi (Finn) salem. salem. (Jewel)
Winter​
Winter turned to Jewel "Its fine! I'm happy to help" She said then turned towards Finn, who gave her a hug that she wasn't expecting, then patted her head. It took her a minute to realize that he said something. "Oh! Hey."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back