• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Thrun Mukurn
Interactions | Gao Gao (Gigi) Cello. Cello. (Fae)
Mnetions | Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dayane)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrun was caught off guard a moment as his offer and inquiry went unanswered. He noted that Dayane had rejoined her twin, and the two seemed to go on without him without so much as an acknowledgement to Gigi. He merely tilted his head, blinking and putting hands on his hips as he watched the sisters disappear into the school. He decided he'd leave them be, perhaps Dayane was focused on real school business now and didn't need the Orcish distraction anymore. Though he wondered why she proposed sneaking off in the first place? Ah well... He made his way to the auditorium, he at least was going to acknowledge Gigi's friendly wave, noticing she was talking to someone. He smiled some, nodding to Fae, "Hey Gigi, seems like you made a friend. Sorry if I'm interrupting something but I wanted to sit by a familiar face for this--" He inclined a nod to Fae, but before he was able to introduce himself and say much more the principle began to speak.

He sat down in a seat on the opposite side of Gigi to watch, leaning back in his seat. Roomates? He tilted his head as he heard a name he wasn't familiar with, Pyrite Lightwood? He peered around, wondering who of all the students assembled that would be? "Pyrite? Pyrite... Isn't that a type of stone or something?" Thrun grunted, more or less to himself. He rubbed his chin, wondering if maybe this fellow had some kind of metallic earth magic or something like that? Well, he supposed he'd need to find out. Slowly shaking his head and leaning forwards in his chair. It seemed Gigi and someone named Lillian would be roomates. Dayane with Fang? Who he assumed was the obviously lovestruck dog man he'd noticed. Strange, so these weren't gender-matched dorms, that had the potential for some trouble.

Gigi- Cello. Cello. Fae, Artemis, Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) plus just everyone in the auditorium I guess lolololo

She laughed awkwardly as Fae asked how the ocean trenches were, touching the toes of her pink shoes together. “Well they’re um...” She patted her bangs down to tidy them, “Polluted?” She said softly, barely audible. Gigi didn’t want such a negative answer for Fae, but its all she had, or knew. All nature documentaries tended to come back to climate change and pollution.

She was happy to hear they’d teach her how to hunt, smiling sheepishly as she mentioned they needed meat. “He needs it more than me, always hungry. Typical boys.” Gigi looked over to where Hunter was, pondering over what Fae said. Gigi was unsure how this situation would go down with Emery. He wasn’t a very emotionally open person. Just annoying. Either way it would be fun to watch.

Gigi sat straight up, fists clenched with determination. Spin the bottle. Kissing. Love. Her speciality and passion. “I’m in too!” This game sounded like a hit with the other students. She noticed the blonde girl had ignored her wave, but she was unbothered. That was okay. Maybe her eyesight was bad.

“Not interrupting at all Fatty,” She beamed at Thrun, “Have a seat, have a seat!”
She went quiet and sat down as well as the headmaster Leo appeared again. Her roommate was Lillian! Gigi was very happy, and briefly tried to look for the blind girl in the crowd of the auditorium.

“Do you know if your dorm buddy is any good?” She asked Fae in a hushy whisper, she hadn’t met O’Hera. “I’ve got a great one. Did you know she ate my muffin in one bite?” She then turned to Thrun, equally as enthusiastic speaking to the orc. “How about yours? Have you met them?” Gigi probably shouldn’t have been whispering at this time, as Leo was still up there talking, but she was all about gossip and not shutting up when needed.

- - -
Emery
He had heard Hunters proposition, and made eye contact with her across the auditorium. Spin the bottle. Not his favourite game. But a game nonetheless. He leaned back in his seat, keeping his eyes on Artemis as he decided. He wasn’t really into kissing, but it would fill in idle time. Maybe he’d get some laughs out of it.

He rose from his seat, intrigued, and made his way down the steps over to the seats near the front. The group that was interested in the game seemed to be sat around there. Emery slipped into the row behind Amethyst, sitting slightly more off to the side so she’d be able to see him from the corner of her eye. A very passive aggressive move on his part.

“I love charity work,” He commented, “I’m in.”

He then looked up as the headmaster appeared, rattling off a hello and the list of dorm buddies. He was with someone named Dominique, whoever that was. He hoped they were easy to mess with.

- - -
Grayson

Grayson however, was not in. He didn’t know what it was, and he didn’t want to know. It didn’t sound educational whatsoever. He listened, but kept his gaze on the paper in his hands, ignoring the group. He heard Amethyst chime in saying she wanted to join. But if it wasn’t a spelling bee or pop quiz the pale boy wasn’t interested.

He only lifted his eyes to see Leo greeting them all. Folding the paper and slipping it into his book, he listened respectfully. His dorm mate was someone named Anne. Assumedly a female. That he would have to practically live side by side with. Grayson wasn’t overjoyed at the sound of that, he’d much prefer to have a room by himself. But of course that wasn’t an option. He hoped she was tolerable and didn’t talk much. Or looked at him. Or acknowledged his presence at all.

Lillian
salem. salem. (Fang?) Gao Gao (Gigi) (I mean, they are mentioned.)​
Lillian listened closely as the headmaster called the dorms. Gigi. Apparently she would be living with that person. She put a hand on her chin as she tried to remember the name, but came up blank, though she felt as if she definately heard the name before. Which was likely, since they were in the same room together right now. "hmmm..." She hummed to herself, moving her hand from her chin to a loose strand of hair, twirling long black locks around her equally black nailed hands. She very much wished she could call upon the entity within her, but the voice was so weak. Something about the school was killing it, and as a result, killing her.

Her eyebrows furrowed in frustration as she ran down her options. She needed to meet up with fang. "Y' llll vulgtlagln ya lw'nafh, r'luhhor hupadgh n'ghftlloig." She muttered under her breath, barely audible. It was a short prayer, but she knew she would need it. She wouldn't have much options if she wasn't able to find someone to help her. She shook her head suddenly, dissapointed in her lack of faith. They would sort this out for her. Though, if things did go awry, she could try asking Gigi, depending on what kind of person she was. She would have to divulge her little secret to the roommate anyways. Lillian had much to do in her dorm room.

To any outside viewer, Lillian simply looked lost in thought, one hand on her jutted out hip and the other meticulously twining a thick strand of jet black hair around a slender finger.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Leo} Gao Gao {Emery and Gigi} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Thrun} Knight boi Knight boi {Finn and O'hera}
Fae Cove

She was slightly sad to here about the Trenches." Oh." She muttered and looked away but when she heard Gigi talking to someone she looked up.

She looked up to see a Orc and smiled brightly. "Your so cool looking! Im Fae!" She said and held out her hand for a hand shake. When the headmaster called out dormmates she quickly scanned the room for a O'Hera. Such a weird name. She wondered if it was the dude with the dragon. He seemed like a O'Hera.

Artemis Hunt

She grinned under her mask when Emery said he would join. This was going to be fun. Her main target? Him. She frowned when her name was called and she stood up. She lounged her hands on the seat in front of her. "Sir my name is wrong. Its not Artemis and I thought it was clear on that. Its Hunter." She said in a cold voice. She noted her dormmate was Finn. He was going to be fun to mess with. She also didnt like the name of someone named Finn. Sounded stuck up and snotty.

Pyrite Lightwood

He smiled at O'Hera. "We are going to play spin the bottle." He said as he was looking at the headmaster and flicked his wings a bit. His dormmate was someone named Thurn? He scanned the large room and his eyes landed on a green orc. Maybe that was him? He looked like someone to have that name.

He stood up at walked over to what seemed to be a redheaded girl, a ghoul, and the orc. He flashed a smile. "Hey! Im Pyrite im assuming your Thurn? You seem like a Thurn-" He started to ramble but stopped. He bit his tongue slightly to not stay anything else. He folded his large black wings behind him and scanned over the orc with his golden eyes.

Amethyst Lightwood

She watched Emery move closer to where she was sitting and tensed slightly but paid no attention to him. She smiled when she heard her name got called by the headmaster. She was paired with someone named Winter. She hasnt met her yet but didnt mind not knowing until later. She had a game to play and she smiled at that. She needed to make more friends or some people. She wasnt going to trust them or anything but mutual friends.

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo {Leo} Gao Gao {Emery and Gigi} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Thrun} Knight boi Knight boi {Finn and O'hera}
Fae Cove

She was slightly sad to here about the Trenches." Oh." She muttered and looked away but when she heard Gigi talking to someone she looked up.

She looked up to see a Orc and smiled brightly. "Your so cool looking! Im Fae!" She said and held out her hand for a hand shake. When the headmaster called out dormmates she quickly scanned the room for a O'Hera. Such a weird name. She wondered if it was the dude with the dragon. He seemed like a O'Hera.

Artemis Hunt

She grinned under her mask when Emery said he would join. This was going to be fun. Her main target? Him. She frowned when her name was called and she stood up. She lounged her hands on the seat in front of her. "Sir my name is wrong. Its not Artemis and I thought it was clear on that. Its Hunter." She said in a cold voice. She noted her dormmate was Finn. He was going to be fun to mess with. She also didnt like the name of someone named Finn. Sounded stuck up and snotty.

Pyrite Lightwood

He smiled at O'Hera. "We are going to play spin the bottle." He said as he was looking at the headmaster and flicked his wings a bit. His dormmate was someone named Thurn? He scanned the large room and his eyes landed on a green orc. Maybe that was him? He looked like someone to have that name.

He stood up at walked over to what seemed to be a redheaded girl, a ghoul, and the orc. He flashed a smile. "Hey! Im Pyrite im assuming your Thurn? You seem like a Thurn-" He started to ramble but stopped. He bit his tongue slightly to not stay anything else. He folded his large black wings behind him and scanned over the orc with his golden eyes.

Amethyst Lightwood

She watched Emery move closer to where she was sitting and tensed slightly but paid no attention to him. She smiled when she heard her name got called by the headmaster. She was paired with someone named Winter. She hasnt met her yet but didnt mind not knowing until later. She had a game to play and she smiled at that. She needed to make more friends or some people. She wasnt going to trust them or anything but mutual friends.
Finn
He would hear his name be called with a girl, he immediately could tell who she was he groaned a little, maybe she could be one of his murder targets, he saw the she had looked at him and he smiled nervouslt but of course she couldt see that his face was invisbile of course, he slowly backed up a little trying not to be noticed by her, which he was and she could easily tell who he was,
O'hera
He heard his name be called and his dragon lifted his head and looked at fae immediatly, flew towards fae flying around her, examining the girl it yalped as it landed on her should snuggling her neck,it semmed to like her a lot, and was pretty happy to be with her for a little bit, o'hera blushed as pyrite told him waht they were doing he tried to hide his face a little.

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions | Gao Gao (Gigi) Cello. Cello. (Fae)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thrun rolled his eyes, but smirked beside himself at the fat comment. It was some welcome teasing and he wasn't all that fussed by it, "Well I did not wear out or otherwise eat the horses, so hey give me some credit." He said, leaning in with the joke. "And it's good to meet you Fae, I'm Thrun Mukurn, from the East Coast. Orc lands and all, we're pretty cool by nature." He was almost a bit jealous, it seemed like they'd made fast friends. Hopefully this Pyrite guy he was going to be rooming with was amicable enough, he could use a boost getting off on the right foot as far as social interaction went. Especially given how bad things went with Dominique, and Dayane? He didn't know, her going off without a word made him wonder if she hadn't found out he'd spooked her sister and now held it against him. Ah well, probably best not to think about it, maybe just paranoia.

"Sadly no, I got no idea who my roomate is. Aside from Dayane and her sister Dominique, I haven't really gotten to know anyone yet, so you'd know better than I would." He explained, he'd have to get around to meeting just about everyone he could eventually. Right now though he was just trying to remember the faces he'd just met, trying to figure out how best to really interact with everyone going forward.

Gigi- Interactions Cello. Cello. + Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) Knight boi Knight boi (O'hera)

Gigi looked panicked seeing Fae mutter an 'oh' to her reply about the trenches. "But still very beautiful! Watery, big, trenchy, all that good stuff." Gigi bit her lip, nervous that her previous response had upset her.

"I'm not sure Thrun," Her tone was uncertain, and she was eyeing the orc with scepticism. "The carriage ride did take a long time..." But she soon smiled and giggled again, all in good fun. Orc Lands sounded interesting, prompting her to ask a "What's it like on the east coast?" Gigi hadn't done much travelling, but her family sometimes went to a little mountain retreat around Christmas time. She liked it up there. They just had to prepare alot of meat for their excursion. Lots of hungry work.

"The sisters, mm?" Gigi raised her eyebrows at the orc, evil smile on her face that made it very clear at what she was hinting. "Two at a time? You scoundrel." She lightly pinched his arm. Meaty. Yum. But now wasn't the time to think about chowing down on bicep flesh as she spun to Fae excitedly. Fae had called Thrun 'cool looking'. Gigi had called him a 'supple green'.

"I said the same thing!" Gigi and Fae were sisters, deeply bonded by similar comments to the orc man. "Green is almost my favourite colour, did you know that?" An approving nod from Gigi. "Second best to pink..." She went quiet for a moment, blinked, before adding, "And blue.. Maybe yellow... Red? No not red, bit too 'there', you know? Wouldn't want a clash..." Due to the fact the ghoul was wearing bright glossy pink shoes, it was debatable what she described as a 'clash'. But she slapped a hand over her mouth remembering who she was sitting beside. Fae. Red hair. Red eyes. "But it looks great on you!" She stammered out, doing a nervous smile to the girl. Gigi didn't want to lose her new friend already. "Love red. Best colour. Green can be second." She hesitated again, having another afterthought. "Actually you know what? Equality. Red and green- "

Before Gigi could ramble more mess, a little dragon had floated on up to Fae, taking a liking to the siren.

"Who's this little yummy thing?" Gigi whispered followed by an absent minded comment, "Wonder if we can keep it..." falling from her mouth. She wasn't going to eat it probably, but she thought the dragon was very cute.

- - -
Emery- ( Cello. Cello. Hunter + Amethyst)

He was leaning back in the chair, quite relaxed when he heard Hunter correcting the headmaster. Quite directly too. Bold of her.

"Artemis is a lovely name." Emery chirped from his seat, "Much more romantic than Hunter, My Lady Artemis~"

He smiled slyly and reached his leg out, kicking it hard into the back of Amethyst's seat to get her attention. "Don't you agree, Pigeon?" Childish and relentless.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson, Emery and Gigi} Knight boi Knight boi {O'hera} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Thrun}
Fae Cove

She laughed along with Gigi. Not really noticing the thing about the colors but smiled anyway. A little dragon landed on her and her eyes went automatically to the assumed O'Hera. She quickly took it off with her hands. "I dont do flying creatures. Ones in the Trenches or woods are different." She said and stuck out her tongue to Gigi. When she mentioned something about keeping it she held it out to Gigi, her fingers tucked under the wings.

Artemis Hunt

She quickly launched herself over the seat and had her hand wrapped around his neck. A repeat of earlier and her green eyes flashed. "First off the name isnt lovely. It is a evil god damn name meant for the dainty princesses. Second do I look like a god damn dainty princess to you? No. I am a Hunter so therefore the name is Hunter." She snarled and dug her fingernails deeper into his neck.

She hated being called by her real name by anyone but maybe Fae. It made her sound to goddessy or like a damn princess. It reminded her of her past. The vulnerable kid she used to be. Sometimes she wondered how she become what she was but she liked who she was. For the most part anyway.

Amethyst Lightwood

She bit down on her tongue harshly to stop herself from spinning around and slapping Emery. She hated him. With a god damn passion. Almost as much as she hated her adoptive parents. She smiled to herself before reaching around back and slapping his leg rather harshly.

She laughed and stood up. 'For your god damn information it is not Pigeon it is Amethyst." She said and flicked her wings. She was tired of this dudes bullshit and she had a much shorter temper now then ever. Maybe due to her parents? or was it herself as she got older?

She quickly looked up at Grayson and smiled. She remembered how innocent she used to be back when she first met him. Memories flashed through her head mainly of when they were in the garden or in the hallway. She remembered teaching him how to make a simple dandelion crown and how he semi failed it. She remembered being bright and happy. She was a shadow of that now. She looked away quickly and focused back on the masked girl, Hunter, and Emery.

Last edited:
Emery - Cello. Cello. Amethyst & Artemis
Emery made a hissing noise as Amethyst slapped his leg, yet was entertained at the small females behaviour. “Ohh, you’re not upset at me, are you Aimee darling?” He messed her name up intentionally, delivering another kick to the back of her chair. The blonde boy had cocked his head, leaned forward and was watching Amethyst with a malicious smile.

“Are you?” Another kick, “Are you?” And another. “Don’t ignore me, Amelia.” One more kick to the back of her chair. “You ever tried pigeon pie? Odd aftertaste to it, but the meat is surprisingly tender.” Subtle threat, pigeon name again. “Would that be cannibalism?” Emery leaned closer to Amethyst, whispering the question, “You into that?”

But Hunter was already at his throat again for the Lady Artemis comment, nails sunk into his skin and cutting his words short. Did a ghoul need to breathe? Not at all, but it was more comfortable to do so. “You’re very dainty,” A strained exhale left his lips before they curled into a grin. Emery tilted his head back slightly, as if to give Hunter more access to his neck. She was strong, he’d give her that.

“But tell me, Hunter, I’m dying to know..” He spoke softly, blue eyes burning into her. “What’s it like being madly in love with me?” His nasty little smile remained. “You’re not back for another kiss, are you?”

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson}
Amethyst Lightwood

She was anout to slap the boy again but sighed instead. "Your fucking insane and no." She answered stiffly. She left her seat and walked up near Graysons seat. At least the blond boy was over there. She plopped down in a seat a couple away from him and pulled out a worn book.

It was her old book, Midnight Runaway. She loved this book to death and as she opened it music pages fluttered out. She took them carefully in her hands as she looked over them, tucking them back in the book. She started to read to book from a marked off place and traced her gloved fingers on the pages.

Artemis Hunt

She watched the girl leave before looking back at Emery. She felt bad for pigeon girl. He was being excessively rude to her and even she didnt stoop that low to poke at pies about nicknames. She studied him for a second as he tilted his head back. He aloud her easier access to his throat but her grip remained the same. She smiled under her mask when he asked her the next question. She would play his little game. "In love? With you? Well first off love doesnt exist and second off ew no." She said.

When he asked another question she let out a bitter laugh. "Why are you wanting one?" She asked at raised a eyebrow before removing her hand from his neck and stepped back. She sat down in the seat next to him and readjusted her mask, crossing her arms behind her head.

"Why do you find it so amusing when I choke you or well have you in a choke hold? Do you not feel pain at all? You know I can rekill you again with a single touch right?" She asked with a soft voice even though the words had a hard ring to it. She was making a threat in the form of a question. She didnt like that he went {mostly} unharmed from her.

Last edited:
Emery- Cello. Cello. (Artemis)
He turned to Artemis, who had released his throat and was now seated beside him. Even her confusion was entertaining.“Doesn’t that make it exciting?” He mused, resting his head back and staring up at the ceiling. His own hand was on his throat now, gently rubbing where she had gripped it. It would bruise for sure.

“If there’s no risk it’s not very fun, is it? Unpredictable keeps things refreshing.“ He perked his head back up, leaning close to Hunter to continue speaking.

“Let’s say when you’re hunting, right? It’s no fun if there’s no challenge, is there? Who wants to shoot the same thing the same way every time?” Emery hoped his hunting analogy made her see his perspective. “People are always different. They will always be unpredictable.”

With a smile, he leaned his head back against the chair again and closed his eyes peacefully. “Besides you. You’re just mentally insane. Nothing else.”

- - -
Grayson- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
Grayson had been glancing at the scene below play out, expression hard watching Emery fuck around. That guy had some issues. Both of them did. He watched Amethyst step away and listened as she sat nearby, further along the row. She was still wearing those cursed gloves. Gloves that now irritated him when he laid eyes on them.

Grayson stayed silent for a long time, deciding if he should say anything. He didn’t move his gaze from the paper when he did finally speak.
“What did he want?” He inquired calmly, trying not to sound too interested in her business. It wasn’t his job to poke around in who she spoke with. But really? Him?

“I would’ve expected you out of all people to keep better company.” It was a very backhanded comment from Grayson, harsh, cold, unusual. The words of Hunter popped to mind, ‘Hots for someone else’. He turned the page over loudly to destroy that thought, scanning his eyes across the words on the back of it. At this point he was just reading over the information the school had sent him with the invitation. Guidelines, subjects, clubs, things like that. He liked to look carefully at the fine print. Very carefully.

“Maybe I was wrong. ” Was it dickhead day today or something. Were these two men just PMSing. Had they just joined together to ruin everyone’s day? He looked up from the papers, asserting Amethyst with a dull, perhaps annoyed expression. He was frowning which wasn’t unusual, but the things he was saying definitely were. “But I never would have took you as half witted.”

Thrun Mukurn
Interactions | Gao Gao (Gigi) Cello. Cello. (Fae) Knight boi Knight boi (O'hera)
------------------------------------------
Thrun, he just listened on to the absolute tangent Gigi went on about colors. He found himself smirking at just how bizarre it was, he guessed he should have expected it really. He chuckled once all was said and done, leaning back, "Red and Green huh?" He pointed out, still holding his smirk "You must really be a fan of the holidays then." Hey, even Orcs liked Santa.

He smiled some, "As for the east coast, I mean, depends how much you like beaches and fruity drinks. Its basically a big resort these days, Orc Drums are a big deal with the beach parties. Not to mention the Barbeques, its gotten so popular we dont have 'Octoberfest' anymore we have 'Meatober fest'." Thats probably the big thing that endeared the east coast Orcs, tourism. They might be big, green and imposing, but they knew how to party and they were settled right next to some of the best sunbathing beaches around. Not to mention the barbeques, oh could they cook meat. Before he could ramble more, a little dragon showed up.

Thrun, didnt know what to make of it. He'd never seen a dragon before, even if everyone knew what one was. "Do you think its a toy breed? Y'know like dogs? Do dragons have toy breeds? Well the, non sapient type of dragons anyway" He asked, curiously, he knew there were two types of dragons. Sapient ones you could reason with and werent much different from other people, and non sentient ones that were more like animals. Kind of like chimps and humans, though they looked similiar from the outside looking in species wise.

Dayana & Dominique
Mentions: Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) Gao Gao (Emery) Knight boi Knight boi (Finn)​
The twins sat by each other, trying to pick seats that weren't too close to anyone else. "I saw you with...the orc over there," She tilted her head in Thrun's direction and crossed her arms, "So uh- What's up with that?" Dayana rolled her eyes, "Don't do that," Her statement was immediately met with the response, "Do what?!" Dayana tapped the arm of her chair for a moment a bit annoyed at her sister's ignorance but turned her head up to the stage as Leo started to speak.

Dominique blinked a few times at the mention of her and Emery sharing a room,
"Who the Kentucky fried, fresh hell is Emery?" She mumbled under her breath as she looked over at Dayana who seemed satisfied with her roommate, "Oh I uh- Met the guy at a carriage stop. Just overheard his name in a separate conversation." She then got up and pointed in his direction. "It's probably good for you to go meet him now before you find out he's a total asshole." Dominique could actually agree and slowly nodded, "I'll meet him in a moment, I want to know what the plan for today is."

Last edited:
Anne
Interactions: Gao Gao (Grayson)
Good news! Anne found a seat in the front, bad news? No one but two other girls were by her and they looked too caught up with their own things to bother with her anyways. Anne sighed but listened to the principal's words carefully as he read down a list of dormmates. She took note of every name and their partner then the names 'Dayana and Fang' touched her ears she froze as she glared at the elf girl. Gee, this is going to be a fun year for Fang... Once her roommate was announced she could only tilt her head in slight confusion.

It had to be someone she had yet to meet and it wouldn't be too ideal to wait, that would be awkward alone- At least that's what she thought. Anne stood up and roomed around the room, walking over to the nearest person in the room, which was Dominique but of course, she wasn't noticed, good thing she wasn't either. She saw one boy who she could easily miss, a rather pale and sad looking one but the name fit him more than most in the room. She quickly made her way over then smiled, extending her arm out for a handshake,
"Hey, my name is Anne and I assume your Grayson?"

Before he could even answer she waved it off with her other hand and smiled, "Since your my roommate, we're going to have to go over a few rules alright? Alright!" She then put her hands on her hip and sighed, "I suppose we should find our room first though-"

Amber
Amber was done packing finally but she didn't carry extra changes of clothes or brushes, or anything of that sort. She carried hammers, bricks, guns, and butcher knives. It wasn't as if her mom cared anyway. Amber walked out of her room and through the living room. As she reached the knob her mother called her name. She only sighed and turned to her mom clearly not caring for whatever it is she was going to say. "You steal anything while you're there and I'll show you what hood whoop yo ass feels like, do you understand?" Amber rolled her eyes, "Yeah, whatever,"

She then made her way out the door then took out her phone with earbuds that she had in her back jean pocket, putting them in her ears and listening to music as she waited for the carriage, only to see the time after settling down. She was more than an hour late- No wonder why no one was around. Then sighed, "It'll change you they said, It'll be fun they said," She started her long...very long walk to the school while trying to keep what little faith she had in it.

Amber had finally made it to this bullshit school and she sighed as she slowly morphed into an exact copy of the headmaster, now being able to walk into the property then morph back to her own appearance. She then looked in her bag and took out two bricks, holding one in both of her hands. She took the bag off then tossed one of the bricks in her hands, weighing them in her hand before stepping back and throwing each one at a separate window in the auditorium, shattering them almost completely.

Amber stood on the other side of the broken window with a smirk pulling at the corner of her lips,
"Well that was easier than I thought it would be~" She then stepped through, the broken glass crunching under her worn timberline boots as she laid out on a seat casually.

Last edited:
Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery and Grayson} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Anne and Amber}
Amethyst Lightwood

She looked up at Grayson, her eyes hard. "Why the hell does it matter? If you really wanted to know he was treating me like a god damn meal." She replied and looked back down at her book. His next words stung. She bit her tongue from saying anything stupid. Why did he say that? Its not like she wanted to interact with Emery.

She gripped the page in her book and looked at him. "Why the hell are you being so rude? I dont want to interact with the creep." She said and when someone came over, by the name of Anne she watched them carefully. They were pretty. She felt a ping of jealous when she announced herself as Graysons roommate. Why the hell was she jealous? She shook it off and stood up.

She tucked her wings in at looked at Grayson. "Looks like you have matters to.. attend to. Ill see you later." She said and walked down the rows to a empty seat. She pulled her book back out and continued to read it. She kept her gaze looked on the words, but her mind was wondering not focusing on the book. Why was he so rude? Was it such a big deal she was getting talked to even if it was bad?

Artemis Hunt

She grinned at Emery. "Not really though it would be fun to try to kill you again." She commented. She looked up at him, her green hued eyes watching him carefully. When he leaned in closer to her face she leaned back.

"If there is no risk then there is no life. "She replied and nodded slowly to what he was saying about hunting. When he said something about hunting the same animals she frowned. No animal thought alike well not always. She could see how each one was different, in their movements, their eyes and just the way they are. She crossed her arms at raised a eyebrow when he called her insane.

"Not insane. Im normal but living on the run does things to the mind. So does being hunted down by people cause you killed their families." She said and tapped his head. She let out a laugh and looked up at the ceiling before hearing glass shatter. She didnt even have time to think as her panic kicked in. No they are here for her and Fae. She couldnt let them take her. Not again.

She quickly pulled her bow and loaded it. She was up on top of her seat and looked at who entered. A girl. Not one of her hunters. She let out a little sigh as she reput back her bow and sat back down.

Last edited:
Dane Jixon (Just Dane)- b o o m b i t c h e s
Interactions: Everyone lol​

Dane, like the badass motherfucker she is, didn’t take the carriage, and was instead peacefully lying on top of Axis’ back, AKA her giant-fire eagle thing, whom was letting a big-ass streak of fire behind the duo, it was a somewhat amazing sight to see an 18 year old on top of an giant eagle in the sky.

“How many types of bitches you think we’ll see on the school? Bahaha, bet they’re all timid motherfuckers, I just can’t wait to chew bubblegum and kick ass!- And im all out of bubblegum!~” Dane chimed to her eagle friend, on wich the eagle chuckled, Axis couldn’t talk, they’re an animal, but they could somewhat understand Dane, since they were both soul companions.

“Oh! Oh! How many people to do think are going to be scared of you?” Dane asked, excited, as Axis squawked, “That little? Nah, you’re a giant, fire eagle how could you not be scared of that?“ Dane asked confused, on wich Axis just nodded.

“Wait- wait- park here!- We’ve arrived!” Dane commanded, on wich Axis landed on the roof as Dane slid out, happy. “Alright- At the count of three, you peck the roof until it breaks, ready?!” They said, super ready themselves, Axis followed and pecked the roof multiple times, on wich the duo found themselves right were the door to the auditorium should be, causing bunch of noise.

Dane out on some bad-ass sunglasses, but after a bit of thinking, ditched the idea.
“Ohohoho! How about we break the walls instead of entering through the door?” Dane suggested, as Axis nodded, agreeing.

SMASH!

Walls, broken, Dane and Axis, inside, scene, completely bad-ass. It was basically a giant-ass eagle and a tall werewolf with an awesome jacket entering the auditorium right in time before anyone could come out of the auditorium, now this was the ideal entrance.

Amber
Interactions: salem. salem. (Dane)
Amber raised a brow at the newcomer and shook her head as she stood and walked up to him and slowly circled around the two 'things', "I'll give that a solid six, not bad buddy." She gave a small smile then it dropped and she turned her back to him, "But next time don't try to upstage me, or else you'll find yourself fighting the wrong person." She then sat back down, feeling a bit offended that coincidentally after she attempted to enter in her own way, some Dude came out of nowhere making her entrance look like childsplay! She could admit that it was a bit badass and pretty impressive but god damn, he needs to back off before he starts something he won't be able to stop.

Gigi- Zef The Owl Zef The Owl (Thrun) + Cello. Cello. (Fae)

“Oh I really do!” She excitedly whispered to Thrun. “With plenty of ham.” Plus Santa was fat and round and imagery of him went up right after Halloween. Another amazing holiday, she might add. She wasn’t huge into fatty meat like someone the size of Santa, but there were days when you just craved a hunk of diabetes and heart failure. A special treat. Plus she thought Santa probably had very soft flesh. He was magic and jolly after all. Magic meat. Yum.

Gigi hated beaches. She hated sand. But barbecues? She could support that. “Well beaches are... Nice.” She forced out with a thin supportive smile. “Sandy..” She swallowed dryly, spacing out. “Lots of sand.” Despite it not sounding like an ideal place for her, she liked that Thrun spoke so fondly of where he was from. Especially concerning ‘Meatober’.
“Maybe it’s a runt.” She commented, trying her best to gently take the little dragon from Fae. It seemed to really like the siren. Animals weren’t great with Gigi. She got bitten a lot. But she still liked them enough. Gigi was a little scared of holding the tiny creature. While her personality was mostly gentle, she was strong for her size. The dragon was hard to hold, small, thin and slippery. She was scared she’d squeeze it to death.

She looked up as a glass shatter sounded, watching a female with red hair step through the broken window. Gigi was amazed. She set the dragon on her lap and started clapping enthusiastically from her seat, even letting out a little “Woo! Do it again!”

And then another crash, another newcomer. Very tall. How exciting was this.
-
Emery: Cello. Cello. Artemis + Spencypoo Spencypoo Amber + Dayane + Dominique

He watched this female with red hair casually lay out on a chair like nothing was amiss. An eyebrow arched and a smile curled his lips. An intriguing and violent entrance. He wondered if anyone wasn’t wearing shoes, looking at the glass shards laid dangerously on the floor.

Artemis was up like a bullet, bow drawn and aimed steadily at Amber. Emery lifted his head to watch, letting out a low whistle and a sly coo of, “Down, Nelly. It’s just destruction of school property.” He didn’t get why Hunter had to be so on edge by the time.

But his attention was elsewhere, drawn to the two blondes sitting by themselves. He had noticed one of them pointing in his general area, and remembered one from earlier from the carriage pick up. He smiled at them, which was never a good sign from Emery.

Another sound of damage, this one much louder that rung in his ears. A very tall figure was standing in the place that was once a wall, a weird big bird with it.

“And that is destruction of the school.” He explained with a sigh to Hunter.

- - -
Grayson- Cello. Cello. Amethyst + Spencypoo Spencypoo Anne
Grayson looked at Amethyst, her responses equally as cold as his. He wasn’t even sure why he was acting like this. He just felt like it. Pettiness flowed through him. He ignored her replies and looked back to his paper in silence. Grayson hadn’t even heard Anne approach, still reading as she spoke up in front of him.

“What?” He asked in a blunt voice, clearly blanked out and not realising what she had said. Noticing his tone and the use of a rude ‘what’ instead of ‘pardon’ his eyes widened a fraction.

This girl was smiling at him, extending a handshake. A polite and friendly greeting much to Graysons appreciation. The male quickly stood (now much to the dislike of his ankle) and went to introduce himself as well.

“I a-“ She cut him off with a dismissive wave. His expression fell. That had certainly got a rise out of him, but he set his jaw to try restrain himself. So this was Anne. He didn’t want to give her a reaction but it was very clear Grayson was not expecting that. At all. She looked like the quiet type, but he was now getting the impression she really wasn’t. Especially by how direct her behaviour was. His eyebrow gave a twitch.

“Rules.” He repeated, looking down at the shorter female with a displeased frown. He glanced to the side for a moment. He had to be nice. This dorm situation had to work out. Grayson did not want to start waves first day of school. With a clearing of his throat and an upwards tilt of his head to regain his posh manner from surprise, he nodded. “I.. suppose that would be fine.” It was a very meticulously crafted sentence. Careful and with lots of thought behind it. Not like he wanted to hang around for spin the bottle anyway, plus getting his bag to his room sounded nice. It was heavy with the amount of books he had chosen to bring.

He would be living part time with a female, and in order to avoid any perilous and undignified situations he agreed rules should be put in place. But having these guidelines given to him by a fellow student began to tick something off inside him. Grayson liked rules. They kept things in order. Neat. Tidy. But to him this girl had no right to order him around. His superiority complex was beginning to rile. It made his skin crawl remembering he would be sleeping inside the same room as this woman. Not that he held anything against her yet (besides everything), but Grayson did not like being seen out of formal clothing or settings and its not like he slept in a full shirt and tie. His pyjamas were normal clothes. Normal by everyone else’s standards, lazy and improper in his. He would rather die than be seen like that. He cast a glance to Amethyst as she bid him farewell, watching her slide off down the rows to sit somewhere else. Did he feel bad? A little. Was he going to say sorry? Of course not.

A shattering of glass sounded and he flinched, turning to glare at what the cause was. A female with red hair had barged in with a brick. A mess. Great.

He muttered a quiet “What the fu-“

Another loud noise, even worse than the last rumbled the entire building. He didn’t even want to know. Without a word he grabbed his bag, brushed past Anne and walked very briskly out of the auditorium to find his dorm. He noped out of that situation. Not today. Far too early for that. Far too early for that ever.

Dane and Axis- Ca-Caw motherfucker
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Amber) and probs everyone else with Axis

Dane chuckled at the female’s comment. But proceeded to let out a small, loud laugh at the threat, not scared, at all, Axis proceeded to look at Amber with an intimidating glare, like those glares that pierce through your soul. “Ohoho, shaddup, I can see the whore energy flowing through you from here.” They shrugged as they gave a smirk, and sat down on one of the back chairs, while Axis sat behind on the floor, glazing over at the students all.

They rested their back on the chair, not really feeling like paying attention to any type of boring fuckshit the headmaster was about to tell all of them. Not up for it. Axis roamed over the Auditorium, looking at everyone, then at the plenty of teachers and the headmaster, inspecting each and every one of them.

Leo Staton
Leo watched as the scene unfolded in front of him and let out a loud sigh, "I don't...get paid enough for this," He then silently walked off the stage and yelled behind himself among the chaos, "Feel free to explore...We will talk of this situation at dinner." He then turned the corner and went into his office.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Emery, Gigi, and Grayson} Zef The Owl Zef The Owl {Thrun} Spencypoo Spencypoo {Amber} salem. salem. {Dane}
Fae Cove

She was watching the two interact about something called Santa and Christmas. Confusion boiled up inside of her. She stayed silent until she saw Artemis jump up. She knew how she was reacting to the breaking of a glass window. Fae carefully slipped away from Gigi and Thrun to Artemis side. "Calm the fuck down no one is here for us. They dont know." She whispered to the female and Artemis nodded.

Fae paid no attention to the other break in but could tell it was starting to rattle her. She knew Artemis was on edge with these things. They were trying to get away from being hunted and the way these two entered was close to what the hunters would have done. She took a deep breath and looked at Emery. "Im stealing her now. You have flirted with her enough." She said and rushed Artemis out of the giant room.

After she whipped around a couple corners the turned Artemis to her sharply. "YOU CAN NOT REACT LIKE THAT!" She whisper yelled and she had a hard set gaze.

Artemis Hunt

She looked at Emery with furious eyes. "I know what the fuck it is!" She growled and heard another noise. She looked up to see a giant ass eagle with a tall werewolf thing. She liked hunting at that bird looked like a good one. She was debating on shooting it or not when Fae tugged at her. She was whispering something and Artemis nodded slowly.

The entrances have rattled her to the bone. If you want to enter in a good way you dont break the property though it was a good entrance. Fae dragged her out of the room and stopped in a vacant hall way before yelling at her. It wasnt normal that Fae yelled but in all honesty she deserved the right to. Artemis almost got them caught.

"But you know what! What if it was them? What if there were here for us? Just because we are here doesnt mean me are off the hook!" She said in a cold tone and Fae snarled.

Amethyst Lightwood

She heard a window break and she tensed in her seat. She looked up to see a giant ass bird and a tall werewolf and she snorted. She was not doing this today. She stood up and flicked her wings. She quickly gathered her things and exited the room after the siren and the masked girl. She was curious about the two but decided not to follow the,. She needed somewhere peaceful to go. Like the garden! But she needed to go to her dorm first.

She hurried around a couple corners and looking at signs on the walls. She quickly found the dorms but ran into Grayson in the process. She didnt say anything as she turned and walked to scan the dorm numbers. She found hers and entered it. She sat her bag down and let out a low whistle. It was nice. Really nice but then again so was the school.

She suddenly felt a pain in her chest and her vision went blurry. "GOD DAMN IT!" She shouted and quickly turned out of her dorm. She was NOT going to pass out there or in front of anyone. No one needed to know her side effects. Her wings brushed the floors as she stumbled around corners and found a door leading to the garden. She opened it and walked outside.

Right when the air hit her face her vision went black and she could feel herself falling. She prayed to Lys she wouldnt be hurt to bad from falling. She felt her head hit the ground and she was trapped in her mind again. Her body unmoving from the ground as she relaxed in her mind. She could feel the black veins retreating and her body not hurt as much.

Fang- W h a t. T h e. F u-
Interactions: Firelie Firelie (Lillian)

Fang listened closely to Lillian, and nodded. Bit he didn’t expect her to go all weird-crazy. “U-U-Uhm.. A-Alright- Thank you for telling me-“ He was about to continue until someone pecked through the roof and smashed the auditorium door. Fang. Fucking. Screamed. He was scared asf to see a big-ass fire bird and another werewolf.

The poor motherfucker ran scared to the archery club room thing, not really having an idea where he was going but far away from that- eagle thing- he proceeded to just sit down on the floor, the random table in the room protecting him, poor dude was that scared.

Quill
trying to be friends with a wolf but failing miserably.
interactions: Dane

As quill entered the auditorium he was excited to meet new people and show them his talents and see their specific talents to however once he entered the auditorium he got extremely nervous, and worried that he was going to be weird as always, he thought dont freak them out to much by how noisy you are and how much you love weapons and murder specficly, and how much he was addicted to horror movies,he looked around and saw a couple of groups he eventually cached someone with his eyes, it was a wolf he smiled as his bushy tail slightly wagged he waled over to them and sat down by them,"Why hello there im quill! who are you? Whats your power? Are you a wolf you look like one you look cooler than the other one though- do you like weapons?- i mean um what?" he talked way to much once again hoping he didn't freak out this person.​

Emery- @XxAlien_CelloxX (Artemis and Fae) & salem. salem. (Fang)
Emery only giggled as Hunter snapped at him. A delicious response from the angry female. But his humour soon died at the appearance of Fae. He shifted a little in his seat, wary of the siren. He was only kidding about being madly in love with Hunter and he did not want another kiss. Thankfully, she was only there to drag Artemis away. But I love her so much~ He whined, only smiling coldly as the two ran off together, Fae leading Hunter along.

The ghoul perked at a scream, a dinner bell sound to his ears. His gaze snapped to where Fang had sped out of the auditorium. He waited a while, before slowly getting to his feet. Fang had great reactions. He wondered if he could make at least one person cry before the day was done. Emery followed the wolf from a distance, watching him scuttle into the archery room. All alone. Unfortunate.

The ghoul slithered in after, closing the door and leaning against it with a malicious expression. He stayed silent for a while, gazing around the room briefly. It wasn’t too hard to guess where Fang was. Emery was not discrete with his footsteps either as he walked over to the desk, stopping right in front of it. Silence for a while. It was even debatable if Emery had left. But his pale fingers soon wrapped around the side curling to grip onto the wood.

Emery was crouched on the top of the desk, peering over the side to stare dangerously at the wolf underneath.

“Well this is fun.” Emery purred. He was now staring directly at Fang, a slow smile appearing. “Is this a dog thing?”

The ghoul suddenly looked worried, one of the rarest expressions for the males. “Sorry, that was rude.” Emery was being strangely nice. “I meant to say, bark bark, woof?” Never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back