• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom CC x CC FANDOM THREADS: PACIFIC RIM, CABLEPOOL, STORMPILOT, + MORE.

airgana

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I'm 25, pronouns she/her. Do not interact unless you're 21+! I'm looking for a handful of fandom threads because I'm obsessed and desperate (: I'm a novella/multi-para writer, but honestly, post-length isn't a big concern--as long as I've got something to go off of, we're golden. Just know that I'll probably write over the discord limit at times. I work weekdays, but I genuinely try and get replies out as fast as I can. I'm super patient though, so there's never any rush on your part <3 Chatting OOC and becoming friends with my RP partners is kind of a staple for me, but not a requirement at all.

Unfortunately, I do NOT double, so please don't ask! I only RP cc x cc (or oc x oc, but I'm not looking for that atm)! Tupper is also really useful for me and I'd love to have RP partners who like to use it.

(Characters I'll play are bold, otherwise I have no preference.)

Fandoms + Ships:
•PACIFIC RIM - MALEIGH (Mako x Raleigh)

•MARVEL - CABLEPOOL (Deadpool x Cable)

•TWD - JAARON (Jesus x Aaron)

•STAR WARS - STORMPILOT (Finn x Poe)

•STAR TREK - AOS MCKIRK (Kirk x McCoy)

•TOP GUN - ICEMAV (Ice x Mav); HOLLYWOLF (Hollywood x Wolfman); HANGSTER (Hangman x Rooster)

•YU YU HAKUSHO - KURAHI (Kurama x Hiei); KUWAMESHI (Kuwabara x Yusuke)

•PIXAR'S CARS - McQueen x Mater; McQueen x Francesco (HUMAN AU'S)

Hi! Oohhh my god. Okay. I’m Peachy, 24, they/them. I saw Pacicif Rim and came bolting. I am so down for Mako x Raleigh.

Hi! Oohhh my god. Okay. I’m Peachy, 24, they/them. I saw Pacicif Rim and came bolting. I am so down for Mako x Raleigh.
HI HI HI. I'd love that so much! I've been thinking about them non-stop lately. Their chemistry + that forehead touch at the end of the movie have me in a GRIP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back