• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™²πšŠπšžπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™»πš˜πšŒπš”πšŽπš›πšœ π™°πš‘πšŽπšŠπš

motherofsin

read all about it!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

E. Fitzgerald High School was built in 1877. I'm not going to give you the entire run-down of the history of the school, but what I will tell you is it went through hell to keep its doors open. What's more important is present-day Fitzgerald. We're a private school now, which means a shit ton more money for sports, the arts, and whatever else. Our school has everything, yet we can't keep away from scandals.

Last year, a student was caught out on a date with my 10th grade Math teacher. He was promptly fired, but not before rumors went around of the student being pregnant. That was a story for the news. Oh, let's also mention how many principals we have been through. The last one showed up to school drunk every other day, yet still found a way to conduct school business, albeit slurring his words or yelling obscenities at students and faculty. It took three months for him to be fired.

So, yeah, Fitzgerald is a world-class school built for world-class people, obviously. Our students, administrators, and faculty all have their lives, but they can't seem to keep it personal. It's everybody else's business as well.

So there you go. That's all you need to know about E. Fitzgerald.

Keep your mouth shut and tread lightly.

1. please be nice to each other ooc. if there's a problem, come to mother sin or sort it out in pm, no need to attack each other!
2. a minimum of three paragraphs! one-liners are terrible and give no room for response and thus the story doesn't move forward. it's boring, my dear.
3. for the love of whatever god you worship, make interesting characters! nobody likes a plain jane, add some spice, loves! that's what we are here for!

4. realistic face claims only!
5. you are more than welcome to double-up!

Last edited:
will put up a quick character sheet! thank you for your interest, i'm excited!!

cs thread is here! thank you for your patience, darlings!

also added an ooc thread if anybody wants to fan over characters or talk about our totally interesting lives.

Very interested, love the colorful description! A question, though: can characters be Fitzgerald faculty, or will the RP be focusing more on the school's students?

Very interested, love the colorful description! A question, though: can characters be Fitzgerald faculty, or will the RP be focusing more on the school's students?
faculty as well! sorry i didn’t make that clear, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back