• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Caught in the Crossfire [Sci-Fi/Fantasy RP] (OPEN)

Corrosion

ur lite fades awey
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The first IC didn't attract anyone, it seems, so I'm trying again.

The basic premise is that in the distant future, humanity is in a brutal war against an interstellar alien empire, with battles taking place across the stars, and on hundreds of planets, the front lines changing every day. Several years into the war, humanity discovers a planet so rich in resources that it would be able to significantly boost their war effort if the planet were to be mined out. However, humanity discovers that the planet is inhabited by a primitive civilisation, and that it is also giving off some strange energy readings. Humanity decides to instead lead an expedition to the planet to make peaceful contact, and to study the strange energy.

This is the part where you come in. You pretty much create your own fantasy world, and everything that happens on it. I'm not stopping you from making your world how you envision it, since it'll pretty much make the experience a whole lot more interesting. But try to make humans one of the major races on the planet. So the world can pretty be your average high fantasy setting or something else entirely. I'm not stopping you, but I'd like more details that we can discuss.

Also, since the planet is located right in between the front lines of both humanity and the alien empire, and both factions want the resources the planet has, the aliens will invade later on, and it'll be a lot more action-packed.

The main difference from regular 1x1s is that instead of controlling just one or two characters on a relatively small scale, this RP takes place on an entire planet, with characters being made on the fly. This will pretty much reduce the time spent on character sheets.

PM me for more details if you're interested.

Seriously, PM me. Don't reply to this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back