• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Casual Fantasy?

spacepanda

Galaxy Elf Extraordinaire
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm a 31 year old healthcare worker that has been RPing for over half my life at this point. Due to Covid forcing my job outdoors to comply with social distancing measures, I've had to take a six month hiatus in writing and RPing since working outside in 80°-100°F weather left me physically and mentally drained. Thankfully I have been given the good news that's we'll be resuming indoor services in November! Why is this important? Because it means I'll be able to gain some mental strength back to start RPing again (albeit slowly.)

Usually in RPs I take a GMish role, playing many side characters and moving the RP along, however, since I tend to pass out everyday after work now due to exhaustion, I can't really promise that right now. Currently, I'm looking for one to two 1x1 RP partners for a more casual RP experience (about 2 paragraphs per post.) I'll only be able to post at max twice weekly, so if you're looking for someone who can mash out multiple posts a day, I'm not for you.

Two caveats - I only RP with fellow adults 21 and older. It's a comfort thing, really. I've had people argue that they are mature and great writers, and I don't doubt that, but as I have stated I am in my thirties and prefer RPing with those closer to my age. Secondly is that I don't have any plots for a more casual-style RP since the ones I make tend to be more intricate and I really don't have time to do a in-depth plot justice. So PLEASE come at me with your plots! If you'd be willing to take on a more GM role or have a world you'd like to have someone mess around in I'd love to hear about it!

I love me some Fantasy settings! Dark Fantasy, Urban Fantasy, etc. Anything involving things like witches, elves, the fae, vampires- things like that. I can comfortably play any gender and most fantasy races. As for Romance, I prefer it not to be the main point of the RP.

Things I don't do: Mpreg, Large Age Gaps, Werewolves, Furry-centric Rps, Fandom (not interested rn), Anime

Things I don't mind: Toxic relationships (romantic or otherwise,) dark themes (such as drug abuse, self harm,) Character Death

Please post below with any questions or a general plot and I'll PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back