• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Casual Fantasy Roleplay

Altair_Zafara

Roleplay Availability
Hello there! For whoever might stumble upon this, I hope you are having a good day. I am looking for somebody to try doing a 1x1 fantasy-themed roleplay. My only requirement is that you are at least 18, other than that, everybody is welcome. I like doing casual stuff, no stress and I just want us to have a good time and forget for a little while about other problems. I like a good mixture of both combat and story in the roleplay. If you feel like you would want to do something, please do hesitate to message me in private or here so that we can brainstorm some ideas. One thing I have set though is my character who bears my username: Altair Zafara. He is a Dark Elf who is a mage, he has Fire Magic and one of those angsty backstories though I try to keep him a little more nuanced, as he wishes he could move on from his past trauma and be a better person, to reject what he feels when his anger gets the best of him and seek more. Kind of the way any person would do. Let me know if anybody would be interested ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back