• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings casual/committed partner search

rmkosmos

currently ; trying to vibe
oh man it has been a while since i was on rpnation .
i originally joined a few years back, then abandoned that account, and joined again in november of last year . thankfully, i didnt abandon this account - got caught up with a lotta stuff that made me eventually forget about this .
but, like a good amount of people on here, ive got lotsa actual time to attend to this account and roleplay .

general shit :
(most of this will also be found in my about me page on my profile + my intro)

* PST timezone ; all times listed are in pacific standard time/UTC-8 .
- generally active .
most active (more frequent responses + activity) ; late night (around 10pm) to early morning (4am to 8am)​
generally active (some responses + activity) ; evening (around 5pm to 8pm)​
least likely active ; late morning/afternoon (10am to 2pm)​
* in terms of activity, this does not necessarily mean i will always stick to these times - just a guide on safe times to be contacted and usual times i will respond

- unless i am in a group, there will rarely be times i use discord for actual rp .
aside from groups, i usually use discord for ooc, set up/planning, discussion, and generally things outside of rp .​
i will make a separate and more extensive thread later on the off-site ad area for this, but feel free to talk to me on discord nonetheless .​
- i casually swear and cuss . expect the same of some of my characters, original and fandom .

- im multilingual yo . also expect the same of some of my characters .
aside from english, im fluent in tagalog/filipino, semi fluent in spanish, french, italian, asl and latin, currently learning korean + japanese .​
i wouldnt worry too much ab language barriers or having trouble in english w me lmao, but there are times where i myself forget shit in english lol .​
roleplay info :
- i dont have a particular preference for roles of any gender .
that includes roles of characters that are gender-nonconforming or nonbinary .​
i often take on male characters in fandom rp, but i am totally open to playing other characters i know and/or are comfortable with .​
in rp with original characters/derivative characters (like descendants + au vers of fandom characters n shit), i play male and female roles with equal frequency .​
- time skips are 100% ok .
if you initiate a time skip without discussing one, thats totally fine - most of the time, it is very much needed .​
but dont be afraid to ask or pre plan one either :]​

- i am very flexible with genres and writing lengths .
ive done roleplay in almost every category under the sun - slice of life, school settings, mystery, sci-fi, anime settings/universe - you name it .​
i lean towards psychological horror, adventure/action (esp in fantasy/sci-fi setting), a few specific au settings, and have been recently dabbling in historical fiction and lighter-hearted genres .​
and oh man do i love angst .
though i am pretty flexible, i dont often partake in slice of life .​
im always open to suggestions and negotiations tho :]​
in terms of writing length, i usually give as much as i get - if i get a one liner, ill probably give one right back - or i just give what ever length of writing i feel progresses the roleplay/story/event (which could be a short as two sentences or as long as several paragraphs lol)​
- i also happen to be flexible when choosing a plot - im generally pretty lax in nd out of rp - but i do have non fandom pairings with plots/character sets and backgrounds that i like .
(also these r very extensive jus a heads up)​
any of these characters + pairings can be either platonic or romantic .​
i dont have a specific preference for any character in any pairing or any (non fandom) character in general .​
- exchange/transfer student + regular student
character A is a new exchange/transfer student to a school that often hosts pupils like them .​
character B is a reluctant but active volunteer in the school's host programme, and happens to​
be paired with A for the duration of their stay/how ever long it takes for A to become used to​
the school and classes .​
A is curious, cheerful, upbeat, and maybe a little annoying, and often unknowingly stretches B's​
patience . B has to constantly remind themselves that this wont be forever, you're not gonna be​
this kids babysitter for much longer, character A is at least nowhere near as bad as that One​
Transfer of 2003 .​
one day, as B is just about to reach wit's end, A suddenly opens up to them about their anxieties,​
how terrified they were transferring to B's school, and how thankful they are to have been paired​
with B . things go on from there .​
- charmer + dense little shit ; can be a school setting ; can be altered to be totally platonic
character A is a person known for being charming and is quite popular among his peers, while​
character B, a dense little shit, is ... a dense little shit .​
A has never really noticed B, until one of their friends jests that A can't actually charm everyone​
and puts A up to the challenge of befriending/gaining B's attention . A, dramatic as they are,​
takes up that challenge and starts talking to B . A has hope and confidence that they can get to​
B like they can anyone else - until A finds that it'll take more than, a LOT more than, some suggestive​
winking and even explicit invitations to dates .​
A becomes quite .. immersed .. in completing this challenge, and doesn't even realize it when the same​
friend that suggested it questions if A is actually interested in B .​
A seriously questions their feelings for B . again, dramatic as they are, they come to grasp the fact​
that they just might actually like B and oh my god they might actually like B .​
A becomes a hopeless romantic, and B remains hopelessly oblivious . things go on from there .​
- omegaverse ; alpha + alpha
character A is a strong, confident, and showy alpha who is close friends with character B, another​
alpha . B, although theyre an alpha, doesnt have as bold a personality or presence as A does .​
A gets into a bit of trouble with some other alphas, and B swoops in to rescue A while showing off​
their own status as another alpha . there's a bit of a stand-off before B's glare overpowers the rest​
of the alphas and scares them off . A is surprised at not just B coming in to save them, but at the fact​
that B, their B, just sent several other alphas off with their tails between their legs .​
A asks B just how the hell did they do that, you can't even look a beta in the eye, and B is just as​
surprised as A is .​
nonetheless, it strengthens A and B's friendship, and things go on from there .​
- omegaverse ; beta + alpha
character A is an outspoken and honest beta who attracts the attention of character B, a powerful but​
reserved alpha that hides behind the mask that is their rank . they form an unexpected friendship, their​
stark differences balancing each other - A's brutally candid antics and perceptiveness combats B's​
secretiveness and encourages them to open up a little, B's strength in silence garners A's respect​
and tones down their blunt behaviour, and so on .​
A and B get into a heated argument, which is unexpected for either of them, over how fucked their​
natural statuses and rankings are ; A says every status bears a burden and has a role in their society,​
their world cant function without any one rank, while B believes alphas always bear the brunt of things​
because of their nature and expectations . B snarls at A while claiming A's rank doesn't face any of the​
problems alphas and even omegas face - i mean, who wouldn't want to have the freedom of choosing​
someone of any status for a partner ? who wouldn't want to be free of the constant norms that come with​
being anything other than a beta ? who wouldn't want to be able to choose if they wanted to bear​
children or not ?​
A finally cracks, but instead of lashing out back at B or defending themselves, they quietly apologize .​
A slinks away to their own house/room, leaving B stunned and full of regret . for a while, A is quiet,​
and doesn't even bother to point out B's shirt that's inside out when they come to check on A, which​
only further cements B's regret and guilt . things go on from there .​
- supernatural beings ;
- vampire + werewolf​
- vampire + human​
- god/demigod + human​
- witch + demon​
- summoned demon + witch charge​
- skeptical human + accidentally summoned demon​
- human + supernatural human​
- normal person + person with unnatural powers​
- both people have powers​
- person with unnatural external powers + person that cannot see/perceive those powers​

- historical fiction/background ;
- royal/noble + commoner​
- royal/noble + royal/noble​
- royal/noble + false royal/noble​
- royal/noble + enemy royal/noble​
- thief/rogue + royal​
- betrothed + betrothed​
- noble betrothed + commoner betrothed​
- two betrothed nobles working together to be with their actual or desired partners/spouses​
- other ;
- musician + musician​
- underground rapper/artist + band member​
- band member + band member​
- amateur + friend mentor​
- idol/celebrity​
- idol + fan​
- idol + non-celebrity friend​
- idol + idol​
- soulmates​
- best friend soulmates​
- au soulmates​