• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Castlevania {Netflix Series} Canon x Canon

dumpymuffin

minor obsessor
Hello! I’ve been out of commission on here for awhile, but have crawled out of the ductworks to attempt to find a new partner!

I’m strictly looking for canonXcanon so if that is not your thing I’d suggest leaving prematurely!

Hello! I am 25, female, very lonely, and in desperate need of some good roleplays to fill the void!

I typically write a good 3-4 paragraphs, but I’m more than happy with creating shorter or longer posts. I prefer quality over quantity, so please don’t feel like you have to match the length. A well thought out paragraph can impact more than 3 full paragraphs of nonsense for padding!

Please have decent grammar! Nobody is perfect, but I find this can make or break a roleplay for me. We all make mistakes so I will be understanding (as I hope you will also be with me) so please make an effort to proofread before posting!

Romance is a MUST. I love adventure and such, but romance is my main focus!

I have been roleplaying off and on for the better half of 10 years, however I have been on hiatus for about 2 years now. I’m a bit rusty, but I promise to put my utmost effort into everything I write!

I will do my best to respond every day, even multiple times a day if I’m really invested! However I know work and life get in the way, so please be understanding if I can’t make a deadline every once in awhile.

If you are no longer interested in writing a roleplay with me, please tell me. Don’t just leave me hanging with false hopes! I’d like for us to go our separate ways on good terms! I will show you the same respect.

I have no interest in formatting my posts or making them look pretty (I.e. pictures/colored text/different sizes fonts) so don’t expect that or me! If that’s something you like to do, by all means please do! But I won’t reciprocate because I don’t have the time for that. I roleplay mostly from my phone because I’m on the go a lot!

Now that all the nonsense is over, let’s get to the good stuff!! The pairings! (Characters I want to play will have a * beside there name.)

Dracula x Lisa*
(I would love to roleplay out there first few meetings. See what it was like with them falling in love and getting to know each other.)

Trevor x Sypha*
(Something that takes place after season 2. When they go out on there own together in the caravan. See how there relationship develops, and what mischief they get in to.)

Trevor* x Alucard*
(I will be honest I’m not sure of anything for this pairing. It just seemed appealing and I’m always down for some M x M. Plus there dynamic is great!)

Hector x Lenore*
(Oh boy. Poor Hector. I’d love to explore their dynamic more. I’d like something that goes in a bit of a more kind direction, but I’m open to ideas for this!)

I’m open to other suggestions, but I won’t promise anything!

I have just finished the series and oh boy. I need more. So much more. Won’t somebody help me?

Hemlo hemlo, I am also dying for some Castlevania rp. I'd LOVE to write Trevor in an Alucard x Trevor rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back