• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Carnival of Heroes (Freezing RP)

Consider my interest in this topic. I am considering creating a limiter character. I like making absolutist characters who believe entirely in the cause and react badly to anyone that questions it. I like to think it often gives insight to how fanatical elements of an ideology exist and I find it fun. Most often my characters often go through a character arc where they question the beliefs, it hit them harder due to everything they've done in the name of the ideology, or have their ideas validated. I have a possible idea for a character that views the Pandora's as nothing more than tools to be used and could care less if those tools are broken in the line of duty. The road to victory is lined the sacrifice of martyrs, after all. Could possibly serve as an in-faction antagonist, I do love writing those.

I do have a question, does one need to know this anime in order to have a firm understanding of this RP?

Also, I have never seen an image more horrifying as the first one that popped onto my screen. Sums up most idol anime in a shellnut.

MocaPoka MocaPoka
Safety In Numbers!

Huh, fancy meeting you here again.

Hmmm.... I don't see anything extremely wrong with the idea for that character, however they would be an outlier in the current culture and it would be ironic for a Limiter to think that way. Those views would make more sense in this world's society for a Pandora. Pandora are the "actual" warriors. They hold the actual power, ultimately they make all the decisions in the school and military, and choose their own Limiters. The Limiters are in the supporting role and in some ways subservient to the Pandora. Not to mention that there are far more Limiters than Pandora; making Pandora more "valuable" to countries and military.

Again it would make more sense for a Pandora to hold these views about the Limiters. In fact probably 1 out of 20 would have the view that the Limiters are just tools that need to do what they are told. If one dies, get a new one. Not to mention when the weakess Pandora is at least ten times physically stronger than the strongest Limiter... thats just how the Pandora and Limiter culture would develop in some circles.

You do not need a firm understanding of the anime. I am only using the basic world setting and ideas. I also have most the Lore I will be using here: Fandom - Carnival of Heroes Lore

I'll like add some small details to that as well later.

Consider my interest in this topic. I am considering creating a limiter character. I like making absolutist characters who believe entirely in the cause and react badly to anyone that questions it. I like to think it often gives insight to how fanatical elements of an ideology exist and I find it fun. Most often my characters often go through a character arc where they question the beliefs, it hit them harder due to everything they've done in the name of the ideology, or have their ideas validated. I have a possible idea for a character that views the Pandora's as nothing more than tools to be used and could care less if those tools are broken in the line of duty. The road to victory is lined the sacrifice of martyrs, after all. Could possibly serve as an in-faction antagonist, I do love writing those.

I do have a question, does one need to know this anime in order to have a firm understanding of this RP?

Also, I have never seen an image more horrifying as the first one that popped onto my screen. Sums up most idol anime in a shellnut.

Huh, fancy meeting you here again.
It's a smol world. How u doin'?

You do not need a firm understanding of the anime. I am only using the basic world setting and ideas. I also have most the Lore I will be using here: Fandom - Carnival of Heroes Lore

Yeah, I'll make a Pandora for that. She'll view not only the limiters as tools but also the other Pandoras. All resources are to be used in total war. Anywho question the cause are enemies of the State. It's very us vs them. I'm just not used to writing anime grills.

It's a smol world. How u doin'?
Not bad.

The story is going to kick off the beginning of next week. Still time to make a character for those interested.

The story had started but anyone is still free make a character and jump in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back