Caption this

It seems I'm the winner, but I can't upload images so I choose Idea as a runner-up.

Opps. No body said anything. I didn't say I was, just said it seems. If I was the winner, I would habd my position to you.

No one is the winner yet

Idea what do you think it is

The picture

If you're asking about what my caption for the picture is I answered the following:
Me when I try to participate but then the person above posts just, the best comment.

If you're asking me for the next picture as the one nominated by Deredere Deredere in case they won, I was waiting for a full day to pass at least before going ahead and posting a new one.

This is what vizzini thought it would look like at the end of the battle of wits in the princess bride.

Last edited:
It hasn't been a full day, but I guess it's been close enough.

Comicwolf Comicwolf was so accurate it was almost scary. Maybe they played the game? Still it wasn't very funny to me.

The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess had a nice try, but the joke was a bit disconnected and thus didn't land very well.

Arkaeis Arkaeis you really made me chuckle. However, you posted twice. As such and totally because I'm trying to find a reason to avoid the rounds repeating the same two players endlessly I'll give The Waluigist Priestess The Waluigist Priestess the win. Because disqualification.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back