• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Jordan gave a small nod and smiled a bit "Well I'm glad you found someone to make you happy Carmen." He said quietly before taking a deep breath and holding his tongue

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "I want to go home and try to start our family." She said softly as she took his hand in hers

She smiled a luttle and nodded, chatting with him about how people were doing that they'd grown up with until they got back and she cleaned up some, smiling over at Jordan "Well... I better head home... Next time I see you I'll be becoming Mrs PAscal." She smiled, "Feels a little surreal still."

He nodded and swayed with her a little as he pulled her in closer, "Do you mean home to Finland?" He asked her curiously, kissing her face over and over.

Max gave a small nod and wrapped her arms around his neck "Yes to Finland." She said before kissing him gently "I just want to start on having a baby with you." She said softly

Jordan gave a bit of a sad smile and nodded some "Yeah you will be huh?" He said softly before he locked up for the night "I'll see you later okay?"

She smiled and hugged him tightly "See you soon Jor." She smiled and headed off home to Pedro, excited for what was to come for their wedding.

He chuckled quietly and kissed her nose "Oh yeah? Excited for the baby or the part where we make it?" He asked her, wigglign his eyebrows.

Max blushed and laughed softly "Mmmm definitely both." She said stroking his cheek gently "I love you more than anything Jasper Pääkkönen." She murmured

Pedro smiled happily when he saw Carmen come home and hugged her tight "Last of the decorations came in today. My parents will be here in a few days too."

Jasper smiled and kissed her gently "I love you too beautiful... You wanna come take a nap with me?" He asked her quietly.

Carmen nodded and smiled "Good... I'm ready." She murmured, swaying with him and kissed his chin "I'm kinda hoping that Sasha and Jordan will get on cause he needs to find someone right about now." She sighed a little.

Pedro chuckled some "I'm sure they will get on fine. Don't pressure him though, hell it too me long enough to find you." He explained kissing her gently

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Yeah that sounds nice." She murmured before following him to bed.

She smiled and shook her head. “He swears he’s straight but I’ve never seen him date anyone longer than two dates. He has a very specific list.” She giggled as he started tugging on her shirt. “You looking for something?”

He pulled her in close once they were laid down and kissed her head. “Do you know how much you mean to me?” He asked her quietly, yawning and starting to drift off with his fingers tracing patterns on her arms.

Jordan stood outside of her dressing room already having had a few drinks to try and get himself through this. He had been torn about telling her everything or keeping his mouth shut the past few weeks. He sighed heavily as he knocked and smiled seeing one of her bridesmaids open the door "Hey....Carmen decent?" He asked

Max took a shaky breath as she stood outside of the Bernthal family's main California office trying to calm her nerves. They had been running Jasper into the ground as of late and she knew by the way they were treating him they would never stop. She walked to the receptionist and gave a small smile "Hi, I need to speak with Mr. Jon Bernthal please. I don't have an appointment but please tell him a Little Bird is here to see him."

Sasha frowned but nodded. “Hold on. Carm! There’s some Australian guy here.” She called to her and waited for an answer. “Give her a sec.”

carmen appeared a few minutes later and smiled. “What are you doing here Jordan?” She smiled, still in a T-shirt and shorts with her makeup finished and hair pinned up for now.

Jon frowned when his meeting was interrupted and told his secretary to go away until she mentioned who was there and he just nodded. “Send her to my office. I’ll be there in a second.” He told her quietly, finishing his meeting soon as possible then headed in there to see her. “You’re not gonna throw plates at me this time are you?” He asked her grinning

Max sat in his office and short while later and took deep breaths to calm herself. She frowned when she heard his voice echo through the office "Depends on how this goes..." she muttered glaring at him some.

Jordan felt the air leave his body when he saw her come forward. She was breathtaking and wasn't even finished yet "Hey....I uh...I wanted to see you before everything." He said quietly before taking a deep breath "Can we...can we talk? Just us?"

She nodded and smiled. “I told you the all black suit would look the best.” She smiled and followed him out to the hallway and watched him. “What is it?” She asked him, still smiling, just excited for the day.

“Oh come on… that was 10 years ago. What you doing here anyway?” He asked her, “you look really good.” He told her as he sat at his desk.

Max frowned shaking his head a bit "I want you to let Jasper go....I know you and your damn family. Let him go Jon." She said seriously taking a deep breath

Jordan chuckled some and smiled a bit "Yeah you do always know what I would look best in." He murmured taking her in again "God you are gorgeous, most beautiful woman I've ever seen." He said softly as he watched her

She blushed and shook her head. “Jordan I’m on a schedule what do you need?” She asked him as she watched him.

He snorted at that and shook his head. “You know me? You walked out of my life ten years ago. You know nothing about me.” He spat at her a little. “You were my whole world and you left because you didn’t have the balls to stick with my world.” He snapped at her. “Jasper is a grown ass man. If he wants to leave he should be here telling me himself not having his piece of ass telling me,” he muttered, his guard all the way up as he remembered more of the day she left him and how badly she had hurt him.

Jordan frowned softly before giving a small nod "I'm sorry I just....I just wanted to see you before you went out there." He said quietly before he pulling her into a tight hug "I love you so much Carmen."

Max frowned more and glared at him "No, no you do not get to fucking say that to me. I was not the one who pushed me away." She spat taking a deep breath "Jasper doesn't know I'm here, I came here on my own. Please Jonathan...I can't loose another person I love to this life." She begged before she stood up and made her to the door

She smiled and hugged him back "Jordan what's going on? I love you too man but you're worrying me, is everything alright?" She asked him, pulling back and frowning a bit, getting worried about him

Jon smiled and shook his head "You have your facts wrong.... I had work to do and you were pissed about it. Even though it didn't change anything between us you made me choose between my entire family and the path that had been prepared for me and you.... Then got pissed that I didn't pick you when you'\d backed me into a corner. You don't have any kindmof hold over me anymore. Jasper will be done when I fucking say he is." He yelled at her as she left.

Max laughed at him and shook her head some "Is that really what your fucking mind made up?! I'm not the one who pushed me away while I dealt with the death of our son! I'm not the one who fucked another woman in our bed when I finished getting the death certificate!" She screamed before slamming the door shut and left the building

Jordan shook his head some as he watched her not even noticing he had been crying some "It should be me up there today.....god I've been in love with you since we were kids." He finally admitted not even thinking straight from his mixture of emotions and the previous drinks.

Carmen frowned and held his arms, watching him carefully "Jordan... Jordan I'm getting married in less than two hours... Don't you think it's a bit fuckin' late to be telling me this shit?" She questioned him. "Shit I.... The other day you were talking about me? I.... I can't do this right now... You need to leave. I'm getting ready to get married... I... Shit Jordan. I loved you too, I still do." She told him, watching his face light up for a second "No hold on... I love Pedro too and I'm marrying Pedro today." She told him frowning.

Jon frowned and shook his head, rubbing at his face and headed out as well to go to the guest house across the estate "Madison, cancel the rest of my meetings. I'll deal with it later." He muttered, "And we'll need to restock the liquor cabinet tomorrow." He muttered, calling Kameron "Hey. I told you to put a hit out for Jasper Päkkonnen... Cancel it. Right now." He told him, "You don't need to know why just that your boss has told you to do it." He miuttered and hung up

Jordan listened to her and frowned a bit "Carmen....I....I'm sorry.." he murmured before he moved back from her and took a deep breath "I um....I'll see you later." He said softly before leaving her there

Max cried quietly as she drove the house they were staying at and took a deep breath. She wiped her eyes and quickly got herself together before she went inside.

She stood there in shock for a minute until they were calling her to come in and finish getting ready, trying her best to not cry and just continue enjoying her day, finishing getting ready and headed to the venue, getting out with her dad and took a deep breath before they headed inside and she has him walk her down the aisle to Pedro, smiling wide at him as she tried to push aaay thoughts of Jordan.

Jasper was finishing up some work in time for lunch and smiled as she got over to him. “Hey beautiful. I just booked our flights back to Finland. I think the further away we are the less they will be able to put me back in for more jobs.” He smiled. “One month here then back to Helsinki.” He smiled. “You okay?”

Jordan sighed heavily as he sat and waited for her to make her entrance. He hadn't expected it though when he stood and turned to look at her just how beautiful she was. It took his breath away and he knew he couldn't let her be his. As the ceremony went on and the officiant finally said 'Does anyone object?' He felt himself start to rise until he saw the pleading and heartbroken expression in Carmen's eyes

Max looked at Jasper and let a feq more tears fall "I....they.....they won't let us leave Jasper....I know they won't." She whispered before she broke down sobbing

Last edited:
She tensed as she listened to him ask for objections, trying to find him quickly in the audience and as she watched him start to rise she did all she could to plead with him not to, only relaxing and breathing a sigh of relief when he sat back down, even managing to enjoy the rest of her ceremony, noting as they left the church that Jordan had slipped out at one point, but she didn't let it ruin the rest of her day, having the reception with their families and spending time with her new husband, she was almost on cloud nine. Almost.

Jasper frowned and pulled her in close, rocking her gently, "Hey, hey it's alright." He coaxed quietly, kissing her head and trying his best to soothe her "We're gonna be just ifne I promise you that.... Look at me... Even if they want more work done, I will be passing it on to someone who works for me so I'm even further away from it... We're gonna get out of this eventually I promise."

Max nodded some and cried in his arms as all her repressed memories started to flood her mind "I had a son..." she let out as she sobbed more "He was barely a year old.."

Pedro smiled happily as he went on with the night completely oblivious to anything happening with Jordan. He was on cloud nine with his bride amd family just happy to have them all there to celebrate. As they finally got to their honeymoon suite on a small vineyard not far from their home he pulled her in close and sighed happily "My beautiful wife.."

She smiled exhaustedly as she walked in with him, "Mmm... That sounds really nice." She murmured, kissing his nose, contemplating whether to tell him what had happened with Jordan or not,

Jasper frowned and just held her to him, guiding her to the couch and he kneeled in front of her "Hey... look at me... What are you talking about?"

Pedro smiled happily and gave a nod "Mhmm it sure does." He said softly as he trailed kisses dowm her neck "I couldn't believe my eyes when you walked down, I never thought you could get any more gorgeous."

Max took a deep breath to calm herself a bit "11 years ago....I had a son...he was Bernthal's...we were in a crash and he didn't make it...I thought if I went to Jon he would listen and leave you alone because of our past...but I don't know if he will."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back