What's new
  • This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Sub Genres
  1. Romance

Forever6A7X

Ten Thousand Club
Jordan gave a small nod and smiled at Hector "She is right, I gotta make sure the horses are alright. I'll see you tomorrow though alright?" He said happily before leaving the two of them

Max heard him and frowned turning off the water and stepping out. She sighed heavily before opening the door and getting the towels wrapping one in her hair and the other around herself. She turned to look at him, her eyes lifeless for the time being "I'm not hungry." She said softly

decadent-rider

Ten Thousand Club
She watched him go before turning to face her Dad again and just spent a good few hours with him, finishing the afternoon getting him under a blanket in his recliner chair, sitting on the arm of it and hugging him tight "Dad..... Did you ever regret marrying mom? Like.... Did you ever think you'd chosen the wrong woman?" She asked him quietly.

Jon just nodded "I won't make you eat tonight... Pantry is full if you want anything though." He told her "Can you think of anyone at all that would want him dead? Aside from us. I swear to you, I called off every hit when you asked me to." He muttered, not liking to admit to her still having a hold on him but at the same time, he'd rather her know that than think he'd done this to the man she loved

Forever6A7X

Ten Thousand Club
Hector smiled some as he sat with Carmen and shook his head a bit "Never....she is the woman who brought the two best things in my life to me. She left but I would never change anything." He said softly to her "The world is a strange place Carmen, and it gave me your mother and took her from me too. Its just how things work."

Max shook some and sat down whimpering before she burst into tears "No! He was a good man! Loving and kind! We were supposed to be going home and starting a family!" She sobbed holding her knees close to her chest

decadent-rider

Ten Thousand Club
Jon just nodded and sat next to her, pulling her in tight to him and rocking her gently, "Shh, shh it's alright... it's alright... I can't bring him back but I can find out what happened to him and tear the fuckers apart piece by piece for you." He promised her

She frowned and just nodded, holding onto him tightly "Do you think Sam is alive out there?" She asked him, starting to cry silentky

Forever6A7X

Ten Thousand Club
Max whimpered quietly and curled into him some just needing some kind of comfort. She would have never thought in a million years that she would be seeing him again or even in his arms.

Hector frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "I think my son died a long time ago....his body may be out there living in some way, but I know he is not the same young man I raised." He said quietly before letting a few tears fall

decadent-rider

Ten Thousand Club
She frowned and shook her head "I don't want you to get so bad you don't know who we are before I can find him and let you see him. Just so you know he's safe. Or know anything at all." She whimpered, shaking a little "Dad I think I fucked up." She sobbed into his shoulder, not knowing or caring whether he could fully comprehend what she was talking about right now, just needing to get it off her chest. She was so engulfed in her worries about everything she hadn't noticed jordan come back in the house to grab the jacket he'd left on the kitchen table, "I think I married the wrong person." She continued to cry.

He rocked her gently just to soothe her, ready to leave her on her own the moment she asked him to but as he held her he found himself never wanting to let go, just like he had felt all those years ago and right now he would do anything in this world to help her feel better. To stop her crying and comfort her.

Forever6A7X

Ten Thousand Club
Jordan frowned as he came in and frowned as he heard Carmen crying. He took in a sharp breath heaaring what she said and shook his head some before he left quietly

Hector frowned some pulling his daughter into his arms "Huh? What do you mean?" He asked softly kissing the top of her head.

Max soon passed out against him from crying so much. She was just tired now and hoped that sleep would get her through it all. She screamed though as she woke up clutching her chest a few hours later looking around not seeing Jon around at all.

decadent-rider

Ten Thousand Club
She shook her head "I don't think I should have married Pedro." She mumbled, shaking a little, "I love him, really I do but... Jordan finally fessed up his feelings and I..... I wish he'd done so years ago cause I would have chosen him.... But I don't want to hurt Pedge. I din't know what to do." She whimpered.

Jon jumped up a little and rushed upstairs, going into the guest room and sighed in relief seeing she was alright, "Shit.... You scared me.... you need anything?" He asked her quietly. "Your suitcase is in here now with your clothes. I didn't wanna get you changed. I thoguht you'd probably hit me if I did that while you were passed out."

Forever6A7X

Ten Thousand Club
Max gave a nod and sighed heavily "Yeah I probably would have." She mumbled giving a heavy sigh "I can't sleep....I just....all I see is him." She whispered letting a few tears fall before taking a deep breath "How the fuck did my life turn like this?"

Hector frowned more but couldn't help the small chuckle that escaped his lips "So much like your mother you are.....you know thats why she left right? She found another man, one that gave her happieness I couldn't. I'm not saying you should do the same. But you are with Pedro, this is your first test in marriage. Jordan is an old flame that could easily die out, I'm sure once you've been here longer things will fall into place with Pedro."

Users who are viewing this thread