• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

Jordan frowned a bit "What did he say?" He asked giving her hand a squeeze trying to comfort her.

Max frowned as she felt him go limp and quickly pressed the call button. She got up and rushed out yelling for a nurse as she heard alarms starting to go off.

“He wants to know why I’m putting dad in a home. He’s gonna meet me at the ranch at 5…. He’s been in contact with dad.” She mumbled.

Jon still lay there staring ahead of himself but unable to move or do anything else to help them help him before he finally blacked out as they were moving him out of the room

Jordan frowned more and shook his head some "I'll be there with you. Did he say how long he has been talking to your dad?"

Max frowned as they pushed her out of the room shaking her head some "Shit..." she whispered to herself

She shook her head. “He just… he.” She frowned more and stood there staring ahead of herself in shock a little.

Alex finally showed up after he’d finished organising finishing off Peter and frowned when he found max pacing the hallway. “You okay?”

Max looked up from the ground when she heard Alex's voice and frowned deeply "Something is wrong...he isn't well and they've been in there for half an hour." She explained

Jordan frowned more and sighed heavily "Lets get this to go yeah? We'll eat at home or later." He murmured trying to get her attention a bit

He frowned and got her to stop pacing. “Sit down alright? We can work this out.” He coaxed, moving to pretend to walk in the room as if he had no idea, frowning some as he watched them working on Jon, making sure he could recognise them all before coming back out. “They’re trying to get his fever down.”

she frowned when he finally put a hand on her cheek and she looked over. “Yeah that… that would probably be a good idea.” She mumbled.

Jordan frowned softly and reached across the table cupping her cheek gently "Babe? Lets get going." He said softly before asking to waiter to get them a few to go boxes

Max nodded softly and sighed heavily "Alright.." she whispered as she sat down taking deep breaths "Thank you for helping with Peter."

She frowned but nodded and got up with him once they were ready, getting out to the car with him and holding the food on her lap while they made their way to the ranch, going to the office to sit down and eat, still not saying anything.

Jon was coming around an hour later and looking confused, trying to see where max was and finally spotted her talking to Alex by the door, groaning quietly. “When can we go home?”

Jordan sat with her at the ranch eating quietly giving a heavy sigh. He remembered how much it broke her when her brkther left them and he hated seeing her in this much pain again.

Max talked with Alex about getting things fully settled with Peter before she turned when she heard Jon groan. She said goodbye to Alex and quickly went to his side sighing heavily "Hey handsome, its gonna be until you can go without a fever."

He frowned some and watched her. “But that could be a while. I’d like to go home now.” He grumbled a little

Carmen frowned and turned to look at Jordan across the desk. “He had the audacity to sound pissed.” She mumbled

Max sighed heavily and nodded softly "I know love I know. If I had magical healing powers I'd heal you now." She said softly

Jordan nodded a bit and frowned more "He is a piece of shit and has no fucking right to be pissed." He muttered

She frowned and just put her fork down, resting her head back “I don’t know if I got cheese cramps or stress cramps.” She sighed quietly, giving him a smile but looked up when she heard a car pull up and she got up to go see Josh stood outside, just staring at him for a minute trying to process

Jon smiled some and kissed her palm. “Mmm I love you. Im just ready to get away from here. I miss the heat in Cali.” He told her quietly.

Josh frowned as he pulled up to the ranch seeing Carmen step out. She looked exactly as his dad had described her taking a deep breath before he got out of his car "Carmen."

Max smiled softly and gave a small nod "I know my love, we'll be there soon enough." She murmured softly

She frowned as she watched him walking up to the office. “What the fuck? You’ve been gone for almost 15 years and the first thing you ask me is why I’m putting dad in a home? A question you would know the answer to if you had been around! How fucking dare you!” She yelled at him.

Jon sighed quietly and watched her. “Mmm I love you though.” He murmured. “Very much. You ever want more kids?” He asked her quietly.

Josh frowned more as he watched his sister shaking his head some "I have been around! I've been in contact with dad for the past 10 years! I talk to him atleast once a fucking week and he doesn't need to go to a fucking home!" he yelled

Max smiled softly and kissed his temple gently "I didn't for a long time, but I think I'm at a point now that I do want to try for a family again." she said softly before kissing him again

She stared at him in shock and just shook her head. “You can’t be serious! You really have no clue then. Talking to him once a week isn’t the same as being here with him when he’s got sick. Dad doesn’t barely remember who we are most days! He’s got dementia and he’s been having nurses with him 3 times a day for a month! Last week he fell down the stairs and yesterday he was found wandering the streets! That is why he’s going into a home. One nearby so I can still go see him every other day cause I love him Josh. He’s our father. I’m not doing this for fun!” She yelled at him, feeling a hand on her shoulder and turned to see Jordan stood there

Jon smiled a little and watched her. “I think that would be nice.” He murmured softly.

Jordan frowned as he heard her yelling and walked out placing a hand on her shoulder "Josh, your sister has been here for your father. I can tell you for a fact that he needs more help than we can give. Go see him, spend a day or so with him and you'll see. Half the time he thinks Carmen is your mother." he explained trying to keep everything calm.

Josh frowned more as he looked at Jordan shaking his head some "How the fuck do you have any say in this shit huh?! He is my father too and I should have some kind of say in this shit!" he spat at the two of them.

Max smiled softly at him and nodded some "Would you want to have another with me?" she asked quietly

“He stopped being your father the day you left us! And Jordan has been there for him more than either of us have.” She told him seriously. “You weren’t here to take over the ranch for him. Jordan stepped up to make sure this place still ran.” She told him seriously.

Jon smiled and watched her tiredly. “No. I’m talking about after we break up…. Of course I’m talking about you sweetheart.” He murmured tiredly, stroking her cheek

Josh frowned more at her and shook his head some "I had no fucking choice in the matter Carmen! I left to protect you both!" He yelled

Max rolled her eyes and laughed a bit at him "Still as charming as ever." She murmured before kissing him gently "Well maybe in the next year or so we can try."

Jon hummed in response and just tugged on her to lay with him, resting his head against her shoulder, “mmm I save it up all for you.” He chuckled but soon winced and shook his head. “That wasn’t a good idea.”

She shook her head and glared at him. “Don’t be fucking selfish Josh. There is no possible reason you could give me to justify any of it. So get off this property. It doesn’t belong to you anymore. Nor will it ever. When you’ve calmed down you can come talk to me about dads home I found. You know where to find me.” She muttered and turned away, walking back inside, sitting down with her head in her hands and listening to him and Jordan continuing to argue outside for a while

Max held him close and frowned softly "Rest now, laugh later." She said before kissing the top of his head

Jordan frowned as he yelled at Josh for another good 15 minutes. They went back and forth at one another until he finally got him to leave.

Carmen looked up from her phone when Jordan came back in and stepped over to him, slipping her arms around him tightly. “You and I need a vacation when things finally calm down.” She mumbled.

Jon hummed in response and finally drifted off to sleep again. “I’m getting too old to get shot.” He mumbled as he went out.

Jordan gave a small nod and smiled happily kissing her gently "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." He murmured sighing some "Just take deep breaths right now okay?"

Max nodded some running her fingers through his ever growing and greying beard "Mmmm yes yes you are." She murmured before closing her eyes and starting to fall asleep.

It took him another four days before he was allowed to leave and another week after that before he was able to fly back to the states but by the time they finally got back onto California soil he was looking as relaxed as he possibly could, “home sweet home beautiful.” He murmured to max as their car pulled into the drive.

Carmen nodded and sighed heavily, “I know this is gonna be the best thing for him.” She mumbled.

Max smiled wide at him as they got back to their house and nodded some "Home sweet home." She murmured. Things had thankfully been going smoothly as of late for the two of them. Jon was almost at 100% and she was excited to hopefully have some peace once they were home.

Jordan nodded some and kissed her gently "It is, I would be telling you otherwise if I thought it wasn't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back