• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

She just nodded and swallowed hard just holding onto him tightly, "I don't know what I'd do without you." She mumbled, "We better get going so I can sign those papers... Then do you wanna go get lunch?" She askd him quietly seeing as their day off hadn't been as quiet or relaxing as it was meant to bed.

Jon lay back waiting for her and starting to feel really nauseous again and ended up falling asleep before she got back, just trying to settle his stomach

Jordan gave her a soft smile and took her hand his "Sounds good to me, you want Olive Garden?" He asked softly

Max followed the men out to their car but frowned when she heard gun shots and quickly ducked down

She nodded and sighed a little, wiping her eyes "YEah that works." She murmured, heading to his truck with him, "Where are we doing christmas by the way?" She asked him quietly.

He came to a couple hours later, still feeling queasy and now sweating a little, frowning when he loked at the time and saw no sign of Max, pressing the call button to speak to a nurse as one that could speak English had now been appointed to him

Jordan got her in his truck and soon started driving to the restaurant shrugging some "Not sure right now. My parents won't be in til the week after. You want to try and spend it with your dad?" he asked as he took her hand in his while he drove.

The nurse came in to check on him "Yes Mr.Bernthal? Is everything okay?" she asked as she checked him over when she noticed his sweat and pale complexion.

She shook her head. “I know it sounds selfish but it’s gonna be make it harder…. Why don’t we take the horses out for a morning trail and then we can come back home and do a small dinner?” She suggested,

he frowned some and shook his head. “Where did… where did everybody go?” He asked her, confused. “My partner… she said she was… on her way.” He mumbled frowning.

Jordan squeezed her hand and gave a small nod "Yeah that sounds good, just the two of us." He said sweetly before kissing her hand gently "You still good with going to my friend's house tomorrow?"

The nurse frowned shaking her head some "I have not seen her sir. The blonde man came earlier and changed the men at your door but that is it."

He frowned but just nodded, in far too much pain to really take much notice at this point, passing out again once she upped his medication to help him rest some more, still wondering where she was at.

She nodded and smiled a little. “That should be just fine.” She murmured as they pulled up to the courthouse so she could drop off the papers for the divorce that she had already signed and agreed to, rushing back to the car and got back in so they could go to lunch

Max came to later that day and frowned some not recognizing the place at all. She yelled for help but frowned seeing Peter come out of the shadows.

Jordan waited for her and then made his way to lunch with her afterwards "So when does he leave for New York?"

She frowned shaking her head "He's gonna stay here til the school year is up... Or until he has a job to go to." She told him quietly, "Speaking of... I spoke to Cathy over on Cortez... She's been looking for someone to come in and be a masseuse for her salon.... I'll start setting up the space on Monday with her." She smiled some as she watched him.

He smirked a little and watched her "I always did think Jasper was punching to end up with you... There's no need to panic either. This can all be over quickly. All I want is for you to hand over the flash drive and it's contents to me before this becomes public knowledge." He told her frowning. "Then you and your American are free to go."

Jordan smiled widely when she mentioned her new job and gave her hand a quick tight squeeze "Thats great news babe! I know you'll be happy to be back in your element." He said happily

Max frowned and spit at him as a response before flinching as he smacked her round the face "I won't give you shit."

She nodded tiredly and took a seat with him once they got their table at the restaurant, leaning back and watching him, glancing over to see a family with triplets in the corner of the room. “Did you ever want kids?” She asked him smiling a little as she reached across and took his hand.

Peter wiped the spit off his cheek and glared at her. “You might want to see this before you try anything else stupid.” He muttered, pressing on a remote control and the tv flicked on up on the wall, showing cctv footage of Jon in his hospital room looking worse than before despite being on the mend. “You have no idea how far my reach is. One phone call I end him. He’s not at home surrounded by security. But you could get him there. Just hand over the flash drive.” He told her.

Jordan saw the triplets she noticed and smiled wide giving a nod "Oh yeah, atleast 2, but I could go for more." He said happily as he squeezed her hand "Do you want kids?"

Max frowned more as she listened to him shakimg her head a bit more "And what is so important on it? What on it made you kill my partner?!" She spat starting to struggle a bit against the ropes

She nodded and smiled a little. “I do wanna make sure I have dad settled before we would start trying. And the divorce finalised.” She told him quietly playing with his fingers.

He glared at her. “You don’t need to know.” He told her quickly, glancing at the screen to see people flooding jons room before he’d even given an order. “Looks like you’re running out of time. Just hand it over and you’ll never have to see me again.”

Jordan gave a small nod and smiled softly "Yes of course. Maybe in a year or so? I think thats a good time frame." He said happily

Max frowned more at him and shook her head "No damn it! Leave him alone! You tell me what you did!" She yelled

She nodded and smiled watching him. “Alright.” She murmured, checking over what she wanted for lunch. “You gonna come check out the horse I’m seeing tomorrow?” She asked him curiously.

Peter smirked a little and shook his head. “It does not matter what is on that flash drive. What matters is I took Jasper from you and I can take Jon away too.” He warned her.

Max glared at him and shook her head some more "You took one man I loved, and you will NOT take another." She spat before looking around at the men. She instructed them in Finnish to let her go before smirking as they restrained Peter and loosened her restraints.

Jordan shrugged a bit and looked over the menu "If you want me there sure. " he said trying to decide on what he wanted

She smiled watching the look of concentration on his face, quickly snapping a photo of him and nodded. “What if it’s a psycho and throws me off? I need a big strong man to drive me home.” She giggled.

Peter stared at her in shock. “What is going on?! Stop this! Why are you listening to her?!”

Max soothed her wrists a bit before standing up and smirking some "You obviously don't know MY reach. The Bernthal's and Drago's ran New York and Italy at one time. You obviously also don't look into your men. Looks like Jasper had a lot more loyalty than you thought." She hissed before pressing her healed foot to his chest "Have you ever see brains? Its quite gruesome, pretty obvious I guess. What's not so obvious is the smell of them when exposed. Its quite neauseating. I feel bad for these men on that aspect because they're going to smell it soon, but alas, an eye for an eye and all that." She said smirking down at him before she started to walk off.

Jordan chuckled giving a nod "You make a good point. Alright I'll make sure to be there."

Jon was in a real bad way by the time she got there still and jjdg about managed to turn his head enough to look at her. “Hey.” He whispered out, just wanting her comfort and confused as to where she’d been.

she nodded and thanked him, sitting back while she waited for him to choose his food.

Max moved to lay next to him and cuddled him the best she could "Hey there, you're not looking too hot." She whispered kissing his cheek gently

Jordan ordered once the waiter came over turning to Carmen once he left "So would you want a boy or girl first if we ever had kids?"

He frowned some and managed to swallow. “My fever would like to disagree.” He smiled a little and looked up at her. “I love you. Same way I always did.” He told her quietly, not saying it out loud but he was getting worried.

She smiled and shook her head. “I don’t really care either way. You’d be a great girl dad though.” She murmured, watching him until her phone rang and she picked it up with the contact details unavailable and a number she didn’t recognise, “hello?” She asked confused until she heard a familiar voice and felt her stomach drop, tightening her grip on Jordan’s hand immediately “Josh?!”

Max nodded softly and cupped his cheek before pressing a soft kiss to his lips "I love you too Jon, don't worry okay? We'll get you back and we won't have to worry about Peter any longer."

Jordan chuckled softly and went to say something but her phone cut him off. He went a bit wide eyed when he heard her say her brother's name "Josh? What the hell?" He whispered

Josh frowned when he heard his sister's voice for the first time in years "Carmen...what the hell are you doing putting our father in a home?" He spat down the line

He frowned and shut his eyes, “you sure?” He asked starting to breath a little heavier.

She frowned and sat there dumbstruck “I… you… you’re kidding me right? You have no place to question that … how did you even get my number?! Where are you?!”

Max nodded some giving a small sigh "Yeah I promise." She whispered before running her fingers through his hair

Josh frowned more and sighed heavily "My whereabouts are not important at this point in time. Dad gave me your number. We need to meet up and talk about this. Meet me at the ranch at 5." He muttered before hanging up

She frowned and stared at her phone in shock a little. “You’re…. That wasn’t real was it?” She mumbled and looked at Jordan weirded out.

he frowned and mumbled something about being too warm before going limp against her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back