• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Can't Fight What's Right

She frowned but nodded. “I know sweetheart. I know.” She murmured kissing his head. “You can take more painkillers in about half an hour.” She told him quietly. “You gonna be okay later when I go see my dad?” She asked him quietly.

He tensed up a little and frowned before swallowing. “I’m not…. They don’t want me here. I’ve burnt my bridges. They wanna see you and they miss you but I’m not technically welcome here. They just happen to know that it’s a package deal.” He explained quietly. “I did a lot of fucked up shit after you left. Things got dark with work and dad practically shipped me off to California.”

Jordan gave a nod and sighed softly "Yeah I'll be okay." He said quietly before kissing her gently.

Max frowned more as she listened to him "I won't push and ask right now what happened; but at some point I will need to know. Especially if we are wanting to bring a child into our lives again." She said seriously before leaning down and kissing the top of his head.

She just nodded, staring at his bottle of painkillers and frowning a little. She’d been worrying since they’d given him the prescription for it that he would get hooked but he was being much more responsible than she had ever been able to.

he just grumbled a little and turned his attention back to the tv, “I’m moving our flights to tomorrow. You should go see him before we leave and for the last time no I’m not going.” He told her quietly

Max frowned and got up to get ready "Fine." She muttered before putting her shoes on "I'll be back." She said before leaving the room

Jordan gave a heavy sigh as he hid his face in her stomach "They said next week I should start physical therapy to make sure my walking is right."

She nodded some and just continued running her fingers through his hair worrying about him still. “I know honey, I got the time off to take you.” She reminded him. “We’ll get you there okay? We’ve always known it’s the risk we take doing horses that sometimes these things happen but we will get you there I promise.” She murmured gently.

He just grunted a reply and otherwise kept himself in the room, starting to pack once he’d finished moving the flights. Just wanting to get home to Malibu.

Jordan nodded some and gave a heavy sigh as he layed with her "I know, I'm just worried about the ranch and the classes." He mumbled.

Max stood outside of the family graveyard taking a shaky breath. She walked through slowly making her way towards where Jon had told her...She got back to the house about an hour later and made a b-line straight to the restroom attached to their room not wanting to say anything.

She shook her head. “I’m taking care of it for now. It’s all okay.” She promised him, “I’m gonna go get showered okay? I’ll be back in a bit.” She murmured.

Jon frowned shaking his head sighing heavily and rubbed at his face “Whays wrong?” He called to her.

Jordan nodded some and sighed softly before moving so she could get up.

Max cried quietly when she heard his voice "I....he...you were right." She whimpered before sinking to the floor and sobbing a little louder

Carmen frowned and kissed his head "We gotta clean it in a little bit too." She murmured, pecking his cheek and left him to it for now, steping into the bathroom to take a shower, eyeing up his painkillers for a minute before getting under the hot water to relax her muscles and let everything wash over her for a little while until she heard Jordan calling for her help and she stepped out, wrapping her towel round her and went to check on him "You okay?" She asked watching him stand up carefully,

Jon raised an eyebrow and opened the bathroom door, watching her for a minute "I usually am but about what?" He asked her, going to sit next to her and pulled her in closer, rocking her gently.

Jordan got up when the pain started to really pick up calling for Carmen as much as he could. He shook his head as she came out and took a deep breath "Need pills....can't fucking take this anymore."

Max curled into him as he wrapped his arms around her "Our son....I thought....I thought going there after all these years would bring some closure." She explained before clinging to his shirt like a security blanket "I was wrong though....all it did was reopen the wound, why did they have to take our son Jon?! Why did we loose him?!"

She frowned and went to get them for him, getting him some water and just stayed with him for a minute until they started kicking in and she helped him downstairs to their large L-shaped couch, getting him comfy and made sure he had everything in reach, "I gotta get dressed and go see my Dad but I'll be back this afternoon okay?" She murmured to him, kissing his cheek

Jon sighed heavily and shook his head “I did try to tell you but you weren’t listening to me. They paid for it and more. That’s all that’s important… nothing is going to bring him back though no matter how hard you try.” He pointed out

Max held him tight and cried harder as she held him "He should be here with us Jon....not in a fucking grave! How can I have another child when I can't move past the death of our other?" she asked seriously as she looked up at him. "I can't...I can't go through it again Jonny..I can't do it." she whimpered using her old nickname for him for the first time in forever.

Jordan gave her a small nod as he layed himself back down turning on the TV "I want to look for a cat here soon...I need a companion when you're gone." he said before pouting at her

She smiled and shook her head. “You’re not gonna be stuck at home all the time.” She reminded him. “But let’s wait a while before we get a cat. We gotta get you on your feet again first.” She smiled and pecked his cheek, “I’ll see you later okay?”

Jon sighed heavily and just rocked her gently not saying anything for now and stared at the floor instead. Back home in California he could detach himself from it like it wasn’t his past. But here in New York it destroyed him still

Jordan pouted but gave her a small nod "Alright fine." He murmured in defeat before starting his show

Max eventually calmed down in his arms before giving a heavy sigh. She looked at up at him wiping the lone tear that fell from his eye "We're still so broken about it....what happens if we have another child?"

She smiled at his pout and shook her head before leaving to go visit her Dad, getting in to find Josh already there, sighing heavily. They'd barely had any contact since he'd been back in town and everything was still a little tense but it was good to see her Dad seemed to be able to remmeber them both for now "Hey pápá." She smiled, hugging him tight before sitting down.

Jon sighed heavily and shook his head "I don't know." He told her honestly, "I don't know if it will make it better or worse or if it would even change anything at all but... I just don't know." He mumbled, resting his forehead against her

Hector smiled some when he saw Carmen come in huggjng her tight as Josh walked off "Oh there is my beautiful girl, how are you mija?" He asked softly

Max closed her eyes and nodded softly before kissing him lovingly "What time is our flight?" She asked quietly

He frowned a little and held her tighter, kissing her more desperately, "9am." He told her, in between kisses, standing up and lifting her to take her back into the bedroom.

Carmen smiled tiredly, sitting with him, "I'm okay Dad... Jordan sends his love but he's still not doing great. He did make it doewnstairs to the couch today though." She told him quietly.

Max gave a small nod and clung to his as he took her into the room "Can we go somewhere for dinner? That old Italian place we used to always go to?" She asked quietly

Hector nodded some and smiled a bit "Thats good to hear, what happened again?' He asked giving her a small frown. Right now his memory was better than normal but there were still somethings he forgot.

She frowned some. “He rode my horse the other day and he got thrown. Sliced his back open.” She reminded him. “They don’t think he’s gonna be able to ride again.” She explained.

Jon nodded tiredly. “We can do that.” He mumbled, rubbing at his face a little and set her down so he could get changed.

Hector frowned a bit more and gave a small nod "Right I forgot....jeez thats tough. He was always such a good rider." He murmured

Max moved the lay in her spot on the bed and curled up into herself before pulling the blankets over her

Jon sighed a little as he watched her and leaned back against the wall before moving to lay with her. “Let’s get home tomorrow. Somewhere there isn’t shit behind every door.” He mumbled

Carmen nodded and just sat with him chatting for a while until Josh came back in and she stood up. “Dad I gotta get home okay? I’ll see you later.”

Max nodded softly as she watched him giving a quick kiss before cuddling in close to him "Yeah I think that will be best." She said quietly

Hector frowned softly when she said she needed to go "What? No please don't go, stay a little longer." He pleaded

She frowned some and sighed. “Dad. He doesn’t want me near him. God knows why but I’m not gonna make it worse for anyone alright? Plus Jordan could do with not being alone too long with his back how it is.” She reminded him

Jon pulled her into his side, kissing her cheek and burying his face into her hair. “Mmm I love you too

Hector frowned more and gave a heavy sigh "Before I go....I want a dinner with you both....I want one last memory with my kids being together." He said seriously to her.

Max held onto him giving heavy sighs before she started to drift off for a nap.

She frowned some and sighed a little, "I don't wanna hear that right now Dad but I can do that okay?" She murmured, kissing his cheek and left them both to it, heading home after stopping off at the ranch. "Jordan! I grabbed you a Subway!" She called to him as she stepped into the house, "Who's car is in our driveway?" She asked, raising an eyebrow when she heard Connor's voice, followed closely by a small meow.

Jon sighed heavily and just lay back, resting his head back against the pillows and read through things on his phhone before he fell asleep as well, still holding her close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back