• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x OC Fandoms AnyOne? (DOUBLING)

purple.

Not sus
Well, hello there! The name’s celes and I’m looking for some roleplays!

About Me:
• I can type up to 5 paragraphs maximum. 6+ paragraphs stress me out.
• I am 18 years old. Therefore, I want to Roleplay with those who are 18+ of age.
• I am female.
• Patient with my Roleplay partners. I do not rush for a reply and I’m fine with waiting.
• I have anxiety and that can cause me to disappear for a day or two. Please be patient with me!
• I’m not gonna hound you about spelling or grammar but please make your posts readable and try to differentiate between “your” and “you’re”
• I’m in the Eastern Time Zone. I do not care what time zone you’re in.
• I am LGBTQ+ friendly! I will do any gender pairing

Below are my fandoms! I will list out characters I can play and characters I want you to play!

Fandoms:

Danganronpa (CRAVING):

Characters I Can Play: Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Kanade Otonokoji, Emma Magarobi, Sora, Kirumi Tojo, Maki Harukawa, Teruteru Hanamura, Kazuichi Souda, Nikei Yomiuri, Junko Enoshima, Human!Monokuma, Kokichi Ouma, Mukuro Ikusaba, Sayaka Maizono, Kaede Akamatsu, Ibuki Mioda, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Peko Pekoyama, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Chihiro Fujisaki

Characters I Want You To Play: Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Hajime Makunouchi, Syobai Hashimoto, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Makoto Naegi, Hifumi Yamada (he needs some love), Gundham Tanaka, Male!Mikan Tsumiki, Nekomaru Nidai, Kaito Momota, Mikado Sannoji, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Mahiru Koizumi, Sakura Ogami, Kiibo, Yuri Kagarin, Shuichi Saihara

Twilight:

Characters I Can Play: Alice, Rosalie, Jacob, Seth

Characters I Want You To Play: Emmett, Jasper, Edward

Attack On Titan:

Characters I Can Play: Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Hanji Zoe, Armin Arlert, Annie Leonhardt, Christa Lenz, Petra Ral

Characters I Want You To Play: Jean Kirschstein, Oluo Bozado, Levi Ackerman, Ymir

Seven Deadly Sins:

Characters I Can Play: Elizabeth, Diane, King, Merlin, Estarossa, Gilthunder

Characters I Want You To Play: Ban, Meliodas, Escanor, Arthur, Gowther, Zeldris

Seraph of the End:

Characters I Can Play: Yuu, Shinoa, Krul, Ferid, Chess, Aoi, Shinya, Ky

Characters I Want You To Play: Crowley, Gurin, Mika, Rigr, Urd, Kureto, Mitsuba

Yuri On Ice:

Characters I Can Play: Yuri Katsuki, Yurio Plisetsky

Characters I Want You To Play: Viktor Nikiforov, Otabek Altin

Hazbin Hotel:

Characters I Can Play: Angel Dust, Cherri Bomb, Nifty, Charlie, Velvet, Baxter, Crymini, Alastor

Characters I Want You To Play: Vox, Valentino, Sir Pentious, Husk, Lucifer, Vaggie

Black Butler:

Characters I Can Play: Grell, Ciel, Finnian, Mey-Rin, Doll

Characters I Want You To Play: Sebastian, Claude, William, Undertaker, Joker

Helluva Boss:

Characters I Can Play: Millie, Loona

Characters I Want You To Play: Stolas, Moxxie, Blitzo

Stardew Valley:

Characters I Can Play: Sebastian, Maru, Leah, Emily

Characters I Want You To Play: Harvey, Shane, Elliot, Haley

Last edited:
Would be interested in a Seven Deadly Sins OC x Canon mix! Keep in mind I've only seen season 1 though. not the movie or the other seasons, but I'm workin on it!

hii! dangan sounds great, but I usually pair my character with Angie. It's alright, I have more characters/pairings. c:

I can take a shot at some of the canons- im currently hyperfixated on Among Us so I may be a bit rusty with them. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back