• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Canon x Canon fandom roleplay? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š

Tikidy-Tokidy

Bunnies are cute!!
Hello there!๐Ÿ˜ My name on here is Tikidy-Tokidy, but feel free to call me Ticky, Abigail, or Abby! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š This is my second day here on the website, and I'm already loving meeting you lovely people to roleplay!๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€ So, I hope tpro meet a few more people to roleplay with!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜

Let's go onto the roleplay information! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Writing Length: 2 Para minimum, 8 Para maximum

Writing point of view (POV)/Narration: For my responses I'll be using third point of view, but feel free to use first point of view or third point of view for your responses!

Pairings: I like to do any Gender pairing! But, for Male x Female I'd like to be the female please! I also only do Canon x Canon pairings usually, but I will make an exception for OCs if they meet this requirement:
โ—They have a detailed character sheet
โ—They have a face claim
โ—They're not all powerful (Unless it's a Hazbin Hotel one, there are overlord demons)
โ—They don't replace any canon characters
โ—They have weaknesses and strengths
โ—They don't change the time line of the canon series

Triggers: I don't have too many triggers, but there are some! They are: Suicide, heavy angst, self harm, eating disorders

My fandoms:

I have a few fandoms I'd like to do! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ Next to the fandom name I've placed how caught up I am on it! Underneath the fandom I've listed pairings I'd like to do from the fandom with who I'd like to be next to it! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

Assassination Classroom (I've watched the whole show and read the whole manga and watched the movie!)

Rio Nakamura x Karma Akabane (Me as Rio)
Yuma Isogai x Hiroto Maehara (Me as Yuma)
Irina Jelaviฤ‡ x Tadaomi Karasuma (Me as Irina)

Danganronpa Despair Arc (I've watched the whole show!)

Hiyoko Saionji x Mikan Tsumiki (Me as Hiyoko)
Nagito Komaeda x Kazuichi Soda (Me as either)
Hajime Hinata x Chiaki Nanami (Me as Chiaki)

Danganronpa Goodbye Despair (I've played the whole game!)

Nagito Komaeda x Hajime Hinata (Me as either)
Hiyoko Saionji x Mahiru Koizumi (Me as Hiyoko)
Hiyoko Saionji x Mikan Tsumiki (Me as either)
Nagito Komaeda x Hiyoko Saionji (Me as Hiyoko)
Hajime Hinata x Hiyoko Saionji (Me as Hiyoko)
Nagito Komaeda x Mikan Tsumiki (Me as Mikan)
Human Monomi x Chiaki Nanami (Me as either)
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu x Peko Pekoyama (Me as Peko)
Sonia Nevermind x Kazuichi Soda (Me as Sonia)
Sonia Nevermind x Gundham Tanaka (Me as Sonia)
Sonia Nevermind x Peko Pekoyama (Me as either)
Kazuichi Soda x Gundham Tanaka (Me as Kazuichi)

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc (I've played the whole game!)

Toko Fukawa x Byakuya Togami (Me as Toko)
Toko Fukawa x Makoto Naegi (Me as Toko)
Makoto Naegi x Kyoko Kirigiri (Me as Kyoko)
Kyoko Kirigiri x Celestia Ludenburg/Taeko Yasuhiro (Me as either)
Kyoko Kirigiri x Chihiro Fujisaki (Me as either)
Makoto Naegi x Chihiro Fujisaki (Me as either)
Byakuya Togami x Makoto Naegi (Me as Makoto)
Chihiro Fujisaki x Mondo Owada (Me as Chihiro)
Aoi Asahina x Chihiro Fujisaki (Me as Chihiro)
Aoi Asahina x Toko Fukawa (Me as Toko)

Gravity Falls (I've watched the whole show plus read a few of the comics!)

Mabel Pines x Pacifica Northwest (Me as Mabel)
Mabel Pines x Gideon Gleeful (Me as Mabel)

Hazbin Hotel (I've watched the pilot episode plus the addict music video!)

Angel Dust x Alastor (Me as either)
Niffty x Alastor (Me as Niffty)
Angel Dust x Husk (Me as Angel Dust)
Husk x Alastor (Me as Alastor)
Charlie x Niffty (Me as Niffty)

Ouron Highschool Host Club (I've watched the entire show!)

Tamaki Suoh x Kyoya Ootori (Me as Tamaki)
Kaoru Hitachiin x Hikaru Hitachiin (Me as Kaoru)
Mitsukuni Haninozuka x Takashi Morinozuka (Me as Mitsukuni)
Kaoru Hitachiin x Tamaki Suoh (Me as either)

Thank you so much for reading! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š if you'd like to roleplay, please reach out to me!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Have a great day or night!๐Ÿ˜Š,

-Ticky!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

The only things I know and see is a bit of is Assassination Classroom and Hazbin Hotel. But Im not really interested in these 'Animes'. But I do like multiverse rps.

Adding Fandom!!

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil (I've watched the whole show!)
Star Butterfly x Janna Ordonia (Me as either)
Star Butterfly x Marco Diaz (Me as Star Butterfly)
Star Butterfly x Tom Lucifer (Me as Star Butterfly)
Tom Lucifer x Marco Diaz (Me as Marco Diaz)
Star Butterfly x Jackie Lin Thomas (Me as Star Butterfly)

Adding Fandom!!

Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil (I've watched the whole show!)
Star Butterfly x Janna Ordonia (Me as either)
Star Butterfly x Marco Diaz (Me as Star Butterfly)
Star Butterfly x Tom Lucifer (Me as Star Butterfly)
Tom Lucifer x Marco Diaz (Me as Marco Diaz)
Star Butterfly x Jackie Lin Thomas (Me as Star Butterfly)
No Doom Slayer? The Doom Slayer can become friends with Star if you'd like that.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with doom slayer ๐Ÿ˜…

I'll add it to my "To watch" list though! ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Š
In Doom Eternal, the Slayer returns in an upgraded and redesigned Praetor suit. Some of the new enhancements include the Doomblade and the shoulder-mounted flame belch and Grenade launcher, as well as an upgraded arsenal of weapons. It is also revealed that the Slayer operates from a space station known as the Fortress of Doom. Much of the Slayer's backstory is revealed. He is in fact the original Doomguy, who was found by the Night Sentinels on their homeworld of Sentinel Prime badly injured, ranting about what he saw in Hell and covered in demonic viscera. After being found worthy of an honorable death as part of the Argenta military in a trial by combat, the Slayer was eventually inducted into the Night Sentinels (despite being an outlander) after the demons invaded Sentinel Prime. His superhuman abilities were granted to him by the Seraphim, in truth the Khan Maykr's rebellious chancellor Samur Maykr, through the use of the Maykr device called the Divinity Machine. The exact reasons for the Seraphim's empowerment of the Doom Slayer remain unknown.

Little is made clear about the Slayer's personality save for the mention in a Codex entry that he stopped talking after the demonic invasion of Sentinel Prime and that he despises the demons so strongly that he will never stop fighting them until they are completely wiped out; when he speaks during his flashbacks, he sounds as if he is barely clinging to sanity (and indeed, the few coherent sentences he manages to utter are inspired by the Doom comic). It is implied that he still considers himself loyal to King Novik, despite the latter being long dead and wary of the Doom Slayer's willingness to kill the Hell Priests in spite of Sentinel law protecting them. As before, he remains indifferent to even the most extreme amounts of collateral damage (most obviously in the Mars Core level, where he gains access to the slipgate within the core of Mars by firing the BFG-10000 at the planet, obliterating a large chunk of Mars, followed by shooting himself to Mars' surface using a surviving artillery emplacement).

He also displays a near-complete absence of social skills, such as when he drags a scientist by the keycard he is wearing around his neck to open a locked door in the Phobos station and nearly strangles him in the process of doing so. Unsurprisingly, most of the humans the Slayer interacts with are almost as afraid of him as they are of the demons, and after the defeat of the Icon of Sin he is viewed as a demigod by most of Earth's population. Though nominally allied to the Seraphim, he is visibly irritated by the latter's arrogance and condescension.

A log found in the ARC Complex shows that his blood type had been analyzed as AB+. His genome is confirmed to be that of a normal human, but unidentified foreign bodies are also present in his bloodstream, which may explain his superhuman strength, speed, and endurance. Said foreign bodies are likely the byproduct of the Divinity Machine.

In Doom Eternal, the Slayer returns in an upgraded and redesigned Praetor suit. Some of the new enhancements include the Doomblade and the shoulder-mounted flame belch and Grenade launcher, as well as an upgraded arsenal of weapons. It is also revealed that the Slayer operates from a space station known as the Fortress of Doom. Much of the Slayer's backstory is revealed. He is in fact the original Doomguy, who was found by the Night Sentinels on their homeworld of Sentinel Prime badly injured, ranting about what he saw in Hell and covered in demonic viscera. After being found worthy of an honorable death as part of the Argenta military in a trial by combat, the Slayer was eventually inducted into the Night Sentinels (despite being an outlander) after the demons invaded Sentinel Prime. His superhuman abilities were granted to him by the Seraphim, in truth the Khan Maykr's rebellious chancellor Samur Maykr, through the use of the Maykr device called the Divinity Machine. The exact reasons for the Seraphim's empowerment of the Doom Slayer remain unknown.

Little is made clear about the Slayer's personality save for the mention in a Codex entry that he stopped talking after the demonic invasion of Sentinel Prime and that he despises the demons so strongly that he will never stop fighting them until they are completely wiped out; when he speaks during his flashbacks, he sounds as if he is barely clinging to sanity (and indeed, the few coherent sentences he manages to utter are inspired by the Doom comic). It is implied that he still considers himself loyal to King Novik, despite the latter being long dead and wary of the Doom Slayer's willingness to kill the Hell Priests in spite of Sentinel law protecting them. As before, he remains indifferent to even the most extreme amounts of collateral damage (most obviously in the Mars Core level, where he gains access to the slipgate within the core of Mars by firing the BFG-10000 at the planet, obliterating a large chunk of Mars, followed by shooting himself to Mars' surface using a surviving artillery emplacement).

He also displays a near-complete absence of social skills, such as when he drags a scientist by the keycard he is wearing around his neck to open a locked door in the Phobos station and nearly strangles him in the process of doing so. Unsurprisingly, most of the humans the Slayer interacts with are almost as afraid of him as they are of the demons, and after the defeat of the Icon of Sin he is viewed as a demigod by most of Earth's population. Though nominally allied to the Seraphim, he is visibly irritated by the latter's arrogance and condescension.

A log found in the ARC Complex shows that his blood type had been analyzed as AB+. His genome is confirmed to be that of a normal human, but unidentified foreign bodies are also present in his bloodstream, which may explain his superhuman strength, speed, and endurance. Said foreign bodies are likely the byproduct of the Divinity Machine.
๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sounds interesting! However, I'll have to watch the show or play the game or read the comics (whichever form this is ๐Ÿ˜‚) for me to fully understand, sorry!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

๐Ÿ˜ฎ Sounds interesting! However, I'll have to watch the show or play the game or read the comics (whichever form this is ๐Ÿ˜‚) for me to fully understand, sorry!๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
Play 1 and 2 First. You can read the Comics but they are not canon. Both Movies are Horrible. Then play 3, 2016, VFR, and then the new one, Eternal.

Hi, I would be into plotting for the gravity falls rp, both options sound interesting to me, if you feel like it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back