• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings can i please get a partner? can i pleeeaaseeee get a partner?

searchingforsigns

spaced out
Hello all, I'm searching for a semi-literate/ literate roleplay! I haven't had a good roleplay in years so I apologize if I'm a bit rusty coming back into the swing of things. Yes I posted nearly this same thread about a year ago. I’m really trying to roleplay again, I miss it immensely.

Fantasy ideas

Shifter- my character is a guardian sent to a small forest on the coast to build a pack to keep the area safe. If interested, I will explain further what the guardians are. Your character can be someone who is changed or someone who stumbles across the pack, or the evil that the pack protects against. Once a roleplay is established with someone, maybe turned into a group rp?

Demigod- as it sounds, though my character is the princess of the underworld who decides to break away from Hades and make her own life in the surface world.

Fandom:

Life is strange- I tend to like to roleplay as Max.

Pokemon: Love the Sinnoh region! Though I know Johto and Kanto quite well too. Pokemon or Trainer.

Descendants: Yes, the Disney movies. Haha.

Harry Potter- after the battle, before the battle. I'm flexible.

Warriors- as in the cats

Normal/ everyday

my character is in theatre production classes at a college/ looking for friends or whatnot.

Cliché coffee date anyone?

Any other ideas you have! I'll take whatever's thrown at me for the most part.

rules- I will reciprocate what I am given writing wise. If you can't come up with much, that's perfectly okay! Don't sweat it and just let me know. I can always steer the roleplay into a different direction as well. This should be fun and not stressful

Romance wise, my girls will always like girls. However, not everything is about romance! I'd love to have friends, older or younger siblings, or whatever else. I don't mind roleplaying with guys at all.

I would probably prefer to roleplay over PM but if you'd prefer thread that's fine.

Thank you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back