• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

But my baby is the counselor, and like
;-;
She's so much weaker than the other counselors

This is what happens when I don't want an OP character...

This is exactly me. I hate being OP, so I make characters with very few powers, or with lots of restrictions, and then I end up being the weakest out of the bunch. We're in the same boat, so it's okay. We can cling on for dear life as we try not to go overboard.

This is exactly me. I hate being OP, so I make characters with very few powers, or with lots of restrictions, and then I end up being the weakest out of the bunch. We're in the same boat, so it's okay. We can cling on for dear life as we try not to go overboard.

*dies first*

Whoops

After some analysis and soul-searching and then some more analysis, I think I'm going to have to drop this RP. I always end up posting later than I mean to, and I don't wanna be a drag on the quest Violet was supposed to go on. That is absolutely the last thing I want to do to others. Looking back on her, Violet is also far too weak with her two powers to match the skills of everyone with four or more powers. Violet agrees with me that being counselor of the Apollo Cabin in this RP is just not where she belongs. We're both very sorry, but life has taken its toll. :(

I bid you all adieu.

Loraenys Loraenys I'm sorry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back