• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half Blood : Dawn of The New Heroes - OOC

Me when I am bored to death.

YLNoKjjOiRCqiy_9KrXu1-hdYVHkl0g0nWkH6eIk71NWEdQI1pBM4iv-x6UZlrLeZgpgLKCaJgX8QNZUkJC4zC9oOH7Vn1xxImz4F_A=w500-h279-nc

Hey guys my grandmother on my stepmothers side just passed away, my father pass away four months ago so I might be away for a little bit to be with my stepmother. If not, I'll be back very soon. I might be able to get a post in tonight, but if not, that's why.

Hey guys my grandmother on my stepmothers side just passed away, my father pass away four months ago so I might be away for a little bit to be with my stepmother. If not, I'll be back very soon. I might be able to get a post in tonight, but if not, that's why.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Oh no! I'm sorry for your loss.

I mean my character didn't even step into camp and I wasn't getting any notifications. I reckon it's useless to even introduce her xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back