Camp Ember

[SIZE= 26px]Blade Kicklighter[/SIZE]

Wandering around the cabin area, Blade observed what seemed to be happening around, and looked for anyone straggling around to talk to. One of the cabins was quickly emptying, as people poured out of it. A centaur, a figure with large bat wings, a humanoid, another humanoid with glowing eyes, a not-so-humanoid, an elvish looking figure... it was no mystery why the cabin was emptying. It seemed like it would be stuffy with a horse, a winged person, and 4 more people inside

As he was slightly rudely gazing at the cabin, a phenomenal feat happened. A white-haired young man materialized out of nowhere a few feet away from the rest of the cabinmates. One moment he was there, the next, he wasn't. Blade blinked, trying to see if it was an illusion. It wasn't

Blade shrugged and walked away. It was probably a trick of his eyes. He must have been too focused on something else to see the person walk out the cabin. He walked by a boy and a girl, just hearing the girl say something about Firefly Falls. 

Blade stopped at that. Firefly falls... where had he heard of it? It came to him suddenly. It was the place he had wandered off to in a daze. He pivoted to see if he still remembered the way he came to get here. Yep, he did. It should be pretty easy to retrace his steps.

"Firefly Falls?" Blade asked the girl and the boy, "I remember seeing the hiking trail to it that way." he pointed to the way he came to get here, "I could guide you guys there if you want."

@Nano @Nyctophiliac'

More Information

Blade Kicklighter

Objective: Observe Titulus, Xyllia, Ash, Coco, Soma, Illusa, and Eve struggle to get out of the cabin/Talk to Largo and Ishliannor (AKA be rude and eavesdrop)

Mood: His average energetic self

Interacting with: Largo, Ishliannor

Involved: Titulus, Xyllia, Ash, Coco, Soma, Illusa, and Eve

Last edited by a moderator:
@Storm Guardian @Nano

The selkie looked uncertainly between the tempting trail and her cabin, which she could see was designated by an insignia of an owl. Cabin Aura. Looking directly at the newcomer, she said "Do you mind if I drop my stuff off first? I wouldn't mind going to sight see with both of you after putting my things down." Taking a closer look she noticed that he looked much like the first boy except there was a hollowness about his eyes that were rimmed with purple. She also glimpsed sharp teeth when he spoke. Perhaps he was a feral sort of human? she wondered to himself. A thought occurred to her and she jumped. You were supposed to introduce yourself when you met a stranger, right? "U-um, I'm Ishliannor. Ishliannor Valtore." A faint blush covered her cheeks again. Ugh, she thought, I'm really not used to this. "But, you can just call me Inka or Ishli." She hesitated, unsure whether she should add her species or not. 

Insert Random Message Here

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arsenal|Cinzel');

.NKyouICWrap {
margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px;
padding: 5px;
box-sizing: content-box;
height: 400px;
width: 150px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #a1a1a1;
border-width: 1px;
background-color: #ffffff;
}

.NKyouICTitle {
margin: 1px 0px 5px;
padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px;
height: 30px;
width: 145px;
background-color: #949494;
font-family: 'Cinzel', serif;
font-size: 23px;
color: #ffffff;
line-height: 40px;
text-align: right;
}

.NKyouInfo {
margin: 6px 0px 0px 0px;
padding: 0;
height: 185px;
width: 150px;
font-family: 'Arsenal', sans-serif;
font-size: 14px;
color: #a1a1a1;
line-height 14px;
text-align: left;
overflow: auto;
}

.NKyouInfo::-webkit-scrollbar {
display: none;
}

.NKyouICHead {
margin: 13px 0px 3px 0px;
padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;
height: 20px;
width: 145px;
background-color: #b5b5b5;
font-family: 'Cinzel', serif;
font-size: 14px;
color: #ffffff;
line-height: 21px;
text-align: right;
}

Largo

KyouIC.icon.jpg

~ Serendipity ~

Status/Mood

Campsite - outside

Objective

Leave luggage at cabin.

Mentioned

N/A

Interactions

Ishliannor Frinn Valtore (Nyctophiliac)

Blade Kicklighter (Storm Guardian)

Notes

BLANK

Not knowing how to respond when the girl with the bright hair apologized for her inability to answer his question, Largo settled with a simple polite nod before he prepared to continue his search. However, he was interrupted by a passerby who had just so happened to overhear their brief conversation. The human boy’s gaze trailed from the newcomer’s clothing then to his eyes which were bordered by purple skin that appeared almost bruise-like. For the most part, the newcomer looked like a human. Could it be that he was something that was “no longer human”?

Shaking his head lightly, Largo focused his thoughts on the other boy’s offer. He had been planning on visiting the falls later during the nighttime as that was when the fireflies would come out, but perhaps it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go and scope out the trail so that he would be able to find the site more easily the next time around. With his decision made, Largo nodded before lifting his travel bag into view as to indicate that he wished to leave his belongings at his respective cabin first, a sentiment that the girl from before seemed to share.

Upon hearing the girl introduce herself, the raven-haired boy took it upon himself to follow suit and do the same. It was only polite to do so, especially when he was going to be in their company for a while. “Largo Durante. A human...probably...” As he trailed off, Largo nearly regretted adding that last word. It was an unnecessary detail which would probably lead to some questions. Hopefully, the two hadn’t taken notice, or at least did not care enough to pry.

Blade Kicklighter

"Probably human?" Blade asked with a laugh and a smile, "Well, I'm also probably human. Not really, though." He pointed to his eyes, which he observed that both Largo and Ishli had noticed the purple bruises and the unnatural yellow-green pupils, "If you're curious, I'm half a zombie. The name's Blade Kicklighter. Nice to meet you, Largo, Ishli. " He paused, cringing internally, unsure if it was a bad idea to say openly his race. Blade normally kept it a secret back at his town. Especially because of the fact that it had a zombie apocalypse (kudos to it for turning Blade into a half-zombie), and everyone surviving would have shot Blade on the spot if he had said that he was half an undead. 

Turning his attention back to the situation at hand, Blade said, "I already put my bags into my cabin, but I'll wait for you here while you guys put your stuff away." He was somewhat worried that they wouldn't be able to find him in the crowd, but he couldn't find any other place for them to meet. 

@Nano @Nyctophiliac

More Information

Blade Kicklighter

Objective: Talk to Largo and Ishli; prepare to go to Firefly Falls

Mood: Uncertain; energetic

Interacting with: Largo, Ishli

Evelyn follows the others outside and steps within full view of everyone in attendance. She did not know any of them and they may be a threat to her so she had to be on her guard. "Demon why don't you tell us about yourself? Why are you so interested in Soma and the others?" She asked curiously but sternly. She had heard legends among her people of the demons and the pleasure, destruction, and wrath that they could wreak across the land. She didn't dare interact with any of them unless it was essential to a life or death situation. She stood with her back straight and stomped her hoof in the dirt. She needed to act like she had authority just like her father taught her. Legend had it that Eve's father was once tempted by a lust demon, but he resisted and banished it from their lands, or so he thought.

@shadowz1995 @Petroshka @Chrysalism @SleepyBuddha @Pandora's Box @WolfOfProphecys

"hm?" Xyllia slowly turned her head to the centaur with a curious look. "you want, to know about me?" A low chuckle came, not from her but from everyone's ears. "i could tell you but tis a long tale of a great many things." Xyllia walked over to the centaur suddenly appearing on her back and hugging her from behind (rather seductively) "and im just not interested in soma and the others, im interested in everyone." rolling 'everyone in a purr. She hugged the centaur tighter running a hand on her cheek. "i wonder..." Xyllia felt a second heart beat within the centaur, her eyes widened and Xyllia quickly jumped off. "Buuutttt i did say i only accept deals with the most powerful of beings so all of you are more or less safe" Xyllia walked back in the middle of the crowd shrugging and smiling pretending like she didnt feel the other heart. @Sgt Gomez  @shadowz1995  @Chrysalism @SleepyBuddha @Pandora's Box @WolfOfProphecys

Following everyone else outside, glad someone had finally decided they needed more room to talk, Ash stayed quiet. Her wings loosened against her back, into a more comfortable position now that there was more room. She watched the others, though her eyes lingered on Xyllia longer. She certainly wasn't a normal demon, that was for sure. She attempted to ignore the demon, and instead peered up toward the sky. Flying would be fun. Not that she did it much, but here was filled with wide open spaces and she doubted anyone would judge her. Realising how many people were still around, and the threat to her long tail being stood on, she moved to curl it around her leg again. 

@Sgt Gomez @shadowz1995 @Chrysalism @SleepyBuddha @Pandora's Box @Petroshka

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_2_5896508075.gif.43e805f9a16a9a1f16d1fb9f3e3fccae.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Sorry, bad habit I picked up over the school year… ”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Aria confessed sheepishly after being scolded by her friend, snickering softly. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Well, it’s a pleasure to meet you, Kyle Reagan. Since it’s your first year, expect us to help you and Zeno have the times of your lives here.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Aria clasped her hands together, grinning eagerly as she gave a quick nod. The girl would seat herself on the couch again, tying her long hair back in a ponytail as she glanced to Macaroon with a tiny grin. She was happy to have a cabin with her best camp buddy, and even better—It was with a couple of first years! If there was anything she new they enjoyed more… It was getting to know the newbies. [/SIZE]

[ @TheHappyPikachu @Mistory @Captain Spooks ]

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_5_6878424968.gif.fa9f6be7759306cb164d3812f02dd49c.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Zephyr seemed to notice the gawking by the centaur boy, and extended a wing before folding it over himself and bowing his head in greeting. Alistair nodded, pleased to know his familiar was at least trying to act civil with what his father called ‘commoners’. Alistair glanced to him, then looked about, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Hmm.. Unfortunately, I haven’t the slightest idea. I’ve yet to see a female centaur on the premises. Terribly sorry, Dewey.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] He apologized, giving a curt bow.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][ @Sgt Gomez ][/SIZE]

Attachments

• imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 0
  • imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 0

Dawn

There's a place I know thats tucked away,

A place where you and I can stay,

Where we can go to laugh and play and have adventures everyday,

I know it sounds hard to believe,

But guys and gals its true.

~David 

Dawn wandered around the camp for a bit, she noticed a bunch of the other campers talking with each other, some are outside and some where in the cabins. 

She was close to trying to talk to some of them, but she walked away before she was even seen. As much as she wanted to make friends, she didn't want to interrupt their conversations.  

She walked around the place instead, She looked around the camp and actually enjoyed it. It was calming for her to be outside, She was so used to being cooped up inside of her room working on her small inventions. It was nice for once to be on the other side of the door for a change. Dawn loved looking at the sky, sometimes it gives her inspiration for what she would create next. 

Dawn didn't see anyone around her, so she decided to sit down for a couple of minutes before going back to her Cabin... and Comet. 

As the girl before her grabbed her hands and began speaking in a rush, Mara barely caught any of it let alone understood what she was trying to say, although the words 'waterfall' as 'swiming' did stick out which peaked her interested. She would have to find where it was... but even after she stopped uttering complete nonsense, she couldn't take her leave as she was tugged rather forcefully inside the cabin. Caught of guard by this action, the merwoman let out a cry of surprise. Stumbling through the doorway. Yet what made it worse was that she was unable to regain her balance, falling to the worn wooden floor.

@Captain Spooks @Smol Unicorn @TheHappyPikachu @Mistory

When the black haired boy said he was "probably" human, the selkie couldn't help but smile a bit. She had never heard anyone introduce themselves while being uncertain about their race before. Then the other introduced himself as half zombie and she couldn't help but ask "Half?" She hadn't met any halves before. It was a novel and interesting concept to her.

Seeing that they had both introduced their species, she added "And I'm a selkie from northern waters. Pleased to meet you both as well."

Illusa Barren

mentioned:   tags stopped working«@WolfOfProphecys

89005e394a8da5f2842406e996292807.jpg

Illusa barked in laughter at the small woman and her weird.black eye coverings. She looked like a pissed off fly. Her tone was hard as if she were lecturing little kids, but she was probably the youngest out of all of them. She had lived only a few summers and thought herself wise? 

"Apparently we need to go back to burning witches." Illusa said coolly, not even trying to talk softly. The witch could attack her, but she had no allies here, but Illusa did. She's gladly be a toad or whatever witches did if it meant seeing this small girl and her chubby animal companion getting obliterated. This camp seemed to be making Illusa pretty spiteful, but it was an interesting experience. 

She watched the witch walk away, the tiny gerbil-thing following her. "Butters" she called it. Oh, it looked like it had consumed many, many calories from butter. Illusa snorted before turning to Ash.

"You really need to learn how to breath fire. I can ride on your back and we can shoot water and fireballs at our enemies like Miss Beetle Witch over there." 

The phantom looked off to the other pair in the cabin, and smiled. Vanishing, he rose from the floor beside the fallen woman, looking her over.

"Zeno, thanks for keeping quiet. Makes the scare all the more real when someone else sees it" a grin played across the phantoms lips, his gaze flicking to the other male, before he crouched,looking the fallen woman over.

"Rough landing. But i think the wood gets your love for it. No need to hug it any longer..."

@StoneWolf18 @Captain Spooks @Smol Unicorn @TheHappyPikachu

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

Titulus pinched the bridge of his nose as he listened to this apparent witch's little speech. " Great now this witch seems to think she's got control of the situation. Ms. Summers, first of all that aggressive attitude will get you no where at this camp. That demon will do as she pleases just as I've seen her do over hundreds of years, and unless you happen to be an immortal or exceptionally long lived there are at least four people here who will not respond kindly to that tone." Titulus said glancing to Soma and Illusa. Titulus himself was getting quite angry at the witch's tone and attitude. His anger only reinforced his desire to distance himself from the people of this time.  In fact he was more than willing accept the punishment for fighting within the camp. Anything to fix that tone of hers. Titulus sighed and addressed the witch once more, " And I don't teleport Miss Summers. I stop time and move about between the seconds. " to sort of prove his point Titulus stopped time, picked up the animal known as butters, and them put Miss Summers' cat and Sunglasses on the animal. From there he would walk back to about where he had been standing and cradled the dog like one would a bundle of sticks. Titulus then resumed time and waited for the two to react. 

@Pandora's Box

@Petroshka

@shadowz1995

@Sgt Gomez

@Chrysalism

@WolfOfProphecys

"Just an old succubus? No more and no less? It appears wisdom is not one of the magics availible to you. You stand among 4 immortals child. Take a moment to think about what that means." Soma disliked having to lecture someone he just met but this witch was far too arrogant. She had spoken all but twice but already her overwhelming sense of pride and naiveté was shining through as unbearably as the sun over head. One does not....simply disregard a demon that is millenias old. If any of the immortals present were that old, it would be safe to say they could be gods amongst men. 

As it stood, Ether was fairly sure they were the most powerful beings in the camp. Or at least among them. The fact this witch believed them to be her....equal.....just proved either how lost she truly was, or how foolish.

Soma took a step over to the silvery elf girl and took her hand, giving it a small squeeze, "Peace Illusa. You are becoming more fiery than my magic could ever hope to be." He teased but the warning was still there. She was letting herself get riled up by the equivalent of a 4 year old claiming they can beat up the devil himself. 

The undead pyromancer's expression softened at the thought of his female friend bringing her first acquaintance to them. She seemed so proud. In reality, Ether was proud of her and he didn't need to say it for her to know. He released her hand and turned his attention to the centaur woman.

"It's not interest Miss Stormheart. She's merely playing around with toys to appease her boredom. In reality, she's not interested in any of us. Don't let her demeanor lead you astray. That's exactly how you get preyed upon by a demon of her caliber. You are the heir of the Stormheart clan I assume? Stand tall and stay sharp. Things are not as they seem with her."  He warned. The fact that Ether was "playing along" with her antics did not mean he was falling for them. He knew to respect the ancient demon and not provoke her wrath but she also held no power over him. It was quite sad that no one but Titulus seemed to notice that. Even Illusa seemed rather protective of she approached her two male companions.

"Ash. I can hel-" 

Something felt.....off. Ether blinked a few times and looked to Titulus and couldn't stop the deep chuckle that rumbled from his chest as he noticed what had happened. The dog now in his grasp and as an animal, it naturally knows not to lash out against beings infinitely more powerful than itself. Lesser animals were more attuned to the natural disasters or supernatural phenomena. 

Titulus was not wrong in his statement. Illusa had clearly stated her contempt, as did Titulus and Ether. Xyllia probably couldn't care less, as per the usual. 

"As I was saying, Ash. I can assist you in your inability to breathe fire and can even teach you to manipulate flame as I do. The question is do you have what it takes. Pyromancy is not to be taken lightly. Fire is...." Soma stole a glance at Illusa and chose his next words carefully. He could tell Ash the truth of the matter later. But right now wasn't a good time, "....Potent at best." 

The pyromancer looked at his time traveling friend and could already tell what was going through his head. He needed to blow some steam. "Titulus, come. Tis' time for our annual duel. We shalt reconvene with the mortals after having released thine anger from thine breast."  He stated with a hint of excitement in his voice. He nodded towards the more dense wood a ways off. Both of them could honestly care less about the punishments for their duels if discovered. This was far more important than the camping trips. At least for Soma.

@SleepyBuddha

@WolfOfProphecys

@Chrysalism

@Pandora's Box

@Petroshka

@Sgt Gomez

Even Ash was angered by the Witches words. She was no immortal, even though dragons had long, long lives, but she'd found friends and was quite offended for them. She hummed her agreement to Illusa, wishing she could indeed burn the witch. Honestly, the girl didn't even really know them, and already she was being rude. She stayed quiet, listening as the others made their points. She didn't think she needed to add anything in, but bared her sharp teeth a little and opened her wings a little more in an intimidation tactic. Though, with her being so young compared to her new friends, she was almost the equivalent of a puppy baring its tiny teeth at an adult.

She turned a little as the fire mage spoke her name, but when he stopped frowned and followed his line of sight. What she saw made her jump, wings flaring out a little briefly, upon the realisation that Titulus had stolen the witches dog and added a hat and sunglasses to it. She felt a little sorry for the animal itself, but it was quite amusing and she struggled to hide her smile at the sight.

She nodded as Soma spoke to her again, "I hope I have what it takes. I'd certainly try my best" She returned, smiling a little at him, then opened her mouth a little to release a small puff of smoke, "I just...have no idea how"

@SleepyBuddha @Chrysalism @Pandora's Box @Petroshka @Sgt Gomez @shadowz1995

Illusa Barren

Illusa smiled smugly as she heard Soma's clipped tone. This novice witch was playing with fire, and quite literally at that. 

She too felt a disturbance, and she closed her eyes tightly. Whenever Titulus did the whole time thing, she got a little nauseous. She fanned her face and eventually felt better and was back to being perky.

Soma seemingly dismissed the witch with nothing more than his town before turning to Ash and talking about their future training. She heard the hesitation in his voice as he spoke of the use of fire. Oh yes, there were many uses of fire. Illusa truly hated how her friends, her dear friends were so careful around her with it.  She had never actually told them why she had such a great fear, but they had noticed very quickly when they first got acquainted of how terrified she was of it. Soma had made one of his fireballs to light a room and Illusa had pretty much screamed and ran out of the small inn room. They found her near a small pond crying. It wasn't exactly her greatest moment, Her fear  made her feel weaker than them. They were older, and longer lives meant more painful experiences, and surely their lives had been a lot worse than hers. Hell, Titulus lived in a dungeon for at least a century in Roman times. Illusa hated the Romans, but she was celebrated at one point when someone saw her bathing in a spring near a small town. There really isn't a stranger feeling than seeing a statue of your form in a plaza. The sculptor had even gotten her pointed ears, so she was immensely thankful when the Roman empire had been destroyed along with a lot of statues, hers included. To think that if she had traveled a little more in that time that she could have been near Titulus so long ago. Time and history were amazing things, and Soma and Titulus had wandered through both for so long. 

Soma's rough hand held hers, jarring her from her thoughts. She gave him an impish grin when he remarked on her attitude, but she recognized his dismay. She knew she couldn't stoop down to the witch's level.

The comment about a duel shot her spirits right up. She had only participated a few times, and usually it was just hours of her and Soma battling it out, their powers canceling and causing the area to turn into a sauna due to the steam their powers combined caused. Titulus was an interesting case, and she remembered taking their unfair fight on land to the water. It was kind of hard to use spare seconds to reach her when she moved through the water like an eel and increased the water pressure so much that you could feel your ribs breaking. The three friends knew all of each other's strengths and weaknesses, but there always a trick up someone's sleeve to make it interesting. It was also a chance to bond and relieve stress.

"You should spar me, Ash! I could teach you some ways to fight physically without abilities, Your wings and tail could be really useful as well. We'll let the guys beat each other blue while we approach it more civilly." Illusa chirped. Who knew it was so nice to have a female friend? 

Xyllia looked at everyone with content and a devious smile chuckling to herself along the lines of "KEKEKEKEKE" She had no real interest in fighting physically of course over the years that gets boring. but this reminded of the time she caused that "world war 1" making the 'superpowers' at the time fight each other for no real reason. Her current plan was basically complete. Cause drama and chaos between the camp's inhabitants, she wondered how far this will go? Of course she hasn't seen the rest of them and pondered on how better they'll fair. Upon hearing the word "duel" Xyllia walked over to the little group. "i heard duel, shall i construct a arena for us to watch?" She was very curious on how far Titulus and Soma had developed their abilities, maybe intervene with a few things. cause some explosions... Xyllia then flew to the top of the cabin's roof to take perch. 

@SleepyBuddha @Chrysalism @Pandora's Box @Sgt Gomez @shadowz1995 @WolfOfProphecys

Blade Kicklighter

"A selkie," Blade mused, "I have heard of a selkie before." The closest thing he could find was 'selfie' by replacing the k with a f, but he doubted that is what a selkie is. He answered Ishli's earlier question, "Half zombie, as in I got the zombie virus strain, but I got an antidote." he pauses, "The antidote doesn't heal someone all the way, they are left half-dead. Or corrupted if you prefer."

@Nano @Nyctophiliac

((More Information not available))

Ruby Dyke

Guess which flower-crown wearing vegetable realized he actually needed to post

Lost. Ruby was... Very lost. He was so used to navigating with his internal GPS that, when he came somewhere that he didn't already have all of the locations stored in his memory banks, he had absolutely no clue what he was doing. He was supposed to be going to the cabin with a Lion on it, right? How difficult could walking around a camp really be? Maybe he should have just found someone who already knew the layout on the camp, then- No, he was sure he could manage on his own. He was sure he couldn't get too badly lost in the camp, so there wasn't any logical reason for him to ask for directions. In addition, it would probably do him well to actually memorize where everything was. Yes, he needed to do that. Knowing where he was going later on would be very important.

Petting his pet rabbit, Eros, he continued to wander until he finally found the right cabin. Lion Cabin. No, it was called Fire, for... some reason, despite the symbol being a lion. He wasn't sure why that was, but he wasn't going to question it. He went inside, put his stuff down... Somewhere, somewhere that it seemed like he should put his stuff, and then went back outside, still petting Eros. Ah, yes, he knew absolutely nobody, and wasn't quite sure how to approach people.

Oh, it looked like people were heading... Somewhere? Yeah, somewhere. Somewhere into the woods. He followed them.

@anybodywhoreallyfeelslikeinteractingwithmeidkthisissortofmyintroposthalp

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

Titulus scoffed as the miss summers walked off. He didn't want anything to do with her. Not right now anyway. Perhaps later on in the camp once he had blown off some steam and hopefully she had mellowed out after realizing she was stuck here. 

Titulus snapped back to reality when he heard Illusa's proposal. " well we are still due or yearly bout. Soma my friend if you'll have me. " Titulus said gesturing to his undead companion. " No thank you demon. I'd rather not fight in anything you had a hand in creating. Even if I control time there wouldn't be enough seconds to keep an eye on both you and Soma." Titulus then started making his way to firefly falls via the hiking trail. "Though if all you wish to do us spectate then by all means. Ladues, I wish you luck in your battle."  Then remembering the pregnant centaur Titulus said, " Ah miss.... stormheart correct? I invite you to watch us as well. "

Titulus was honestly looking forward to their bout. He had learned some interesting new tricks since their last fight and he couldn't wait to test them on something.

@shadowz1995

@Petroshka

@Chrysalism

@Sgt Gomez

@WolfOfProphecys

Eve blinks at the time manipulator. "M-Me? What if we get caught? We could be banished right? I am not supposed to get...you know...my people are going to war so my brother and I were sent here for protection...but you know I could never turn down a good fight. If anyone needs a ride up there, I wouldn't mind. It wouldn't be the first time," she laughs and smiles at the group.

Dewey laughs and smiles at the bird. "If you see her, tell me first because I am supposed to protect her! She is having a baby afterall!" He huffs and turns around to scan the scenery for his sister.

@shadowz1995 @Petroshka

@Storm Guardian @Nano

She filed away his explanation in her memory. "We are a Seal People who can shed our skins to walk on land. Although," she sighs, "we are getting fewer and fewer in number." In a bold decision she added, "I haven't really socialized much with people my age growing up so... this is a new experience for me." Turning away from the others she called over her shoulder, "I'll meet back here in a few minutes." With those last words she walked up to the Aura cabin at a faster pace. When she opened the door she instantly liked the blues and purples. It was calming. Setting her woven basket down in an empty bed, she noticed that someone had already arrived and put their things in another area.

Illusa Barren

Illusa rolled her eyes at her friend.

"Of course I'm spectating. I'm the one who makes the arena afterall. Hold up, I need to change."

Illusa was annoyed by the heavy dress, and if she was going to train Ash after the fight, she needed to be able to move. She quickly ran into her cabin and went through her things until she found a short sleeveless shirt and what people called "leggings." She changed pretty fast, and she ran to the mirror in the bathroom to look at it. The shirt stopped in the middle of her chest and it was clinging as well as the pants, and Illusa found this extremely annoying, but it would allow her to move. Her hair was like a damn curtain, so she quickly braided it and twirled it on top of her head so it was a bun and secured it with as many bobby pins and elastic bands she could. She turned to head out but was stopped when she saw her scars now showing on her skin. They were a gleaming white against the silver, and Illusa wasn't too happy about that. She considered changing, but she needed to get over her past. Everyone else seemed to have. She traced one of the brand marks before clenching her jaw and walking out of her cabin and trotting to the group. She kept running and passed Titulus and the others. She senses a pretty large pond nearby, and it was near a clearing. Perfect. The water obeyed her beckoning, and a large portion of it rose up and the elf took it to the clearing. Hmm.. She always made obstacles to make it harder for the boys to win, and now she needed something pretty difficult. Soma and Titulus hadn't seen each other in a while, so who knew what tricks they had learned on their adventures. She coated the ground with a pretty thick layer of ice with only a straight line in the middle about three feet wide where they could actually walk around without slipping. She added ice spikes here and there and a few layers of ice very thin that would crack under weight and sink the person's foot about six inches into a small hole filled with slush. Ah, she loved things like this. She made a few ice shields and laid them around as well. They'd only last a few hits from Soma's fireballs, but that wasn't one of her worries. She decided it was good enough, and then ran back to the others. 

"This one will be the best yet, I swear. Soma, if you melt everything prematurely I will drown you in Coco Summer's tears. Now, let's get on with this, eh?"

Xyllia jumped on the Centuar's back. "i'll take the ride! and don't worry about us getting caught" She winked at everyone but mostly the centaur who seemed to be the only concerned one here save the half dragon. When the elf switched her outfit Xyllia couldn't help but make a comment "Illusa, Finally out of that atrocious dress? Today is already getting more interesting than the last few decades!" she giggled to herself silently, once the group got to the site and the Elf started making obstacles did Xyllia get off the centaur. She walked toward the middle of the makeshift 'arena' "just in case if the councilors get wind of this debacle.." Xyllia threw her hands up in a cross and a purple magical circle formed on the floor and sky surrounding the arena. a sudden flash of pink soon and they were in a different dimension. In reality, or lack there of (>_>) She had simply put them in a small pocket dimension, although not her realm it was influenced by her. The flora around the firefly falls looked the same but with corrupted growth affecting them, and the skies turned a pink the obstacle that the elf made was still there however. "how do you like it? we're in a smaller dimension so your fighting won't affect the real world!" she winked at them after all camp would be so much boring of they got punished "too much?" the skies turned back to a natural blue but the flora stayed the same with Xyllia smiling quietly at the small group. 

@WolfOfProphecys[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]@SleepyBuddha[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]@shadowz1995[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR]@Sgt Gomez[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 0)] [/COLOR] @Chrysalism

Users who are viewing this thread

Back