Camp Ember

Illusa Barren

mentioned:  @WolfOfProphecys

89005e394a8da5f2842406e996292807.jpg

Illusa was easily bored, and right now she needed entertainment. She didn't really know what to do, especially since she was really bad at social interactions, but Illusa decided if she didn't talk to anyone besides Soma and Titulus, the trip here was for naught.

The elf scanned the area, and her eyes locked on an interesting specimen. She walked over to the girl, who seemed to be just as bored as her. She was kind od worried that the dragon-girl would create fire, but that was a worry for later.

"Hello, I just saw you here by yourself and thought I'd join. My name is Illusa." Illusa plastered a smile on her face to seem less threatening, but her small frame wasn't much to actually incite fear.

"I love your wings by the way. It must be awesome to fly."

Last edited by a moderator:
Ash watched someone, an elf she thought, walk over toward her. She didn't actually realise that the girl was planning to speak to Ash herself until she came to a pause in front of the sitting dragon-human. She blinked in complete confusion at the realisation that she'd thought too soon, someone was in fact interested in speaking to her. She gave a tiny smile back, teeth sharper than the average humans gleaming, and nodded her head.

"I don't really fly that much..." She responded, tilting her head, "My name is Ash by the way." She added, almost as an after thought. She pushed herself to her feet, though leant back on the cabin wall a little, if only to make her towering height seem a little less threatening. It wouldn't do any good to frighten off the first person who had spoken to her.

Glancing around a little, she nodded again, "Have you been here before?" She asked, deciding to create conversation.

Illusa Barren

mentioned:  @WolfOfProphecys

Illusa smiled when the girl seemed to actually want to talk to her. Who knew socializing was so easy?  The girl seemed to be more comfortable now, and she stood up which made Illusa have to look up at her. Her scales were very pretty, and so were her eyes. Her name was pretty ironic, so her parents must have either had a sense of humor or were named things like "Blaze" and "Ember."

"Oh no. This is my first time. I've lived away from civilization for almost 3 decades. I think it was 3 decades..time is a complicated thing, especially when you've lived for so long. I'm not even the oldest at this camp. Oh, if you're not too busy I can take you to see my other friends. You might be interested in the fire mage. I hate fire, but it's impressive when he wields it." Illusa realized she was rambling, and she quickly shut her mouth before revealing a sheepish smile.

"I didn't even realize I talked so much. Forgive me." She mused.

Ash watched the elf curiously. It wasn't often that someone spoke to her in such a comfortable way, unless the rambling was in reality a sign of nervousness. Which was always possible the dragon-human supposed. At least the other hadn't yet mentioned the irony of not only being a half-dragon named Ash, but also the irony of being in the Fire Cabin. Honestly, it was like someone wanted everyone to laugh at her. Her tail swayed behind her, then curled loosely around her own leg, iridescent scales shimmering as they moved around.

"Three decades is a long time. I'm only 17." She chirped back, curious. The elf mentioned that she had lived for a long time, and inwardly Ash wondered how long. But she knew it was rude to ask, so she kept her thoughts to herself. Instead, her head lifted a little and her eyes gained a curious glint as a mage was mentioned, "Fire?" She smiled a little, "I'm supposed to be able to breathe it, but so far I can only make smoke" She admitted sheepishly, "And its okay that you ramble. I like it" She nodded her head, fluttering her wings.

As Mara stood there for a moment, sounds coming from within but the door not opening, she had been about to turn and walk away when it opened abruptly to say the least. It was a bubbly girl with strange eyes that stood a few inches shorter than her that answered. Not really expecting such a reaction nor used to people who would do such a thing, the woman took half a step backwards with a clear look of surprise upon her face. Recovering after a moment, the current expression soon mingled with slight confusion, not sure how to respond to such a forward question despite how simple it was. "I...Mara... I was just wondering what we're supposed to be doing, its my first time here...." She trailed off, mentally bracing for another over excited reaction.

@TheHappyPikachu

Illusa Barren

mentioned:   @WolfOfProphecys 

The elf smiled at her taller counterpart.

"He might be able to teach you, but his magic is something I think he learned, while yours should be more natural. TO be truthful, I'm terrified of fire due to my rocky relationship with it or moreso with the people who wielded  with bad intentions towards me, but Soma has helped me with conquering my fear. Oh, Soma is the name of the mage, by the way.  "If you really want to make me happy, you could just attack this weird demon lady in his cabin. She vexes me, in all honesty."

Illusa laughed quietly before waving Ash towards her old friend's cabin.

Ash gave a small smile. Simply the idea of seeing fire was exciting her more draconic instincts. She wasn't happy that she couldn't create her own fire yet, but at least she'd be able to interact with someone who could. And maybe she'd learn something whilst she was at it. She was a little wary of going to the cabin, where there would be more people she didn't really know, but if she didn't try she'd never find out.

She nodded her head and followed after Illusa, "I wouldn't hurt you." She assured, not wanting the elf to think that she'd use it if she had it, "Weird demon lady?" She asked back, frowning a little. She herself had been mistaken for a demon once, and she supposed horns and bat-like wings contributed toward that. Her tail swayed behind her as she followed.

Macaroon's expression practically lit up as the girl replied not only her name, which, by Macaroon's terms was exciting enough….. She tended to have the rather peculiar habit of startling people into awkwardly scampering off when she greeted them- though she wasn't quite sure why they did that…. Probably just busy with some other stuff. But that she was also another newcomer to the camp, Macaroon clasped the girls hands tightly within her own, "Another first year!? I can't believe how many we're getting this year! Well- I mean as for what we're 'supposed' to be doing I'm not entirely sure myself, I mean, Mr. G hasn't ever really explained it even after all my times visiting~ It's more just kinda wander about for the first day until lunch and then dinner around the bonfire! Oh, but if you want to do something there's always the waterfall where you can swim, a-and the hiking trail! Although last year I heard someone spotted a bear up there so it may not be the safest idea to go alone~ But if you're into fighting bears that could totally be your cuppa' tea! I mean, personally I'm thinking of taking it on myself this year if I can find it. Not to hurt it or anything, just feed it some pancakes or something~ Hey, do you think bears like pancakes?~ I mean, they like honey so maybe they'd prefer pancakes WITH honey!~" She spluttered out the jumble of words quickly in what seemed to be a single breath -if that was even humanly possible- She then pulled the girl inside the cabin, intending to ramble on about even more random topics before hearing a scream from behind her.

She turned her head curiously only to see a panicked Aria and the form of a shadowy creature that slightly resembled those of the camp staff. She let go of Mara's hands after hearing the small curse come from her friends mouth, going over and raising an eyebrow in a disapproving manner, "Aria J. Belladona! How dare you use that kind of language~…." She said in a slightly stubborn yet playful manner, only to turn towards the figure a moment later and smile enthusiastically, "You are-…. So cool! I mean- what even are you!? Can you walk through walls? Are you a ghost? Please tell me your another ghost! We haven't had one for ages here~" She giggled out innocently, her eyes once again lighting up in excitement and practically sparkling.

Meanwhile, Eclair watched the bunny curiously as it pawed at her, the contact causing the kitten to flinch a little and blink a few times, "Mew." it let out the small sound throughout the otherwise chaotic noise of the cabin, soon trotting over to the elvish boys legs in order to follow the small creature, fascinated by it-  that or at the very least entertain, it peaked its head around and once again let out a small meow.

Illusa Barren

Illusa smiled warmly at the girl, and the two headed towards Soma's cabin.  Illusa walked right into Titulus's back due to him being so close to the entrance. Illusa rubbed her nose and muttered in annoyance, but she saw Soma and a mischevious smile appeared on her face.

"Hey guys, look who I found. A friend. It only took an hour." Illusa actually looked proud of herself, which was quiet humorous. In elf years, Illusa was actually  considered pretty young. She was around 400 years away from actual maturity, so she didn't have some bouts of childishness. She would be more mature compared to other elves her age, but her experiences had hardened her quite a bit.

She grabbed Ash's rather large wrist in her tiny hand and pulled her with strength that exceeded her size and nearly shoved her towards Soma.

"Isn't she awesome? She can't breath fire yet, so I thought you could help, oh master of the flames." Illusa nearly snorted as she said the last part.

She waved at the horse-lady who she hadn't seen until her eyes passed over her form laying down.

The figure released a distorted cackle, as its form shifted. Soon the face of kyle Reagan made its appearance,still laughing. He loved a good scare. It made him feel...good, to startle people like that. 

"Im sorry...i just wanted to make a good impression" he chuckled,brushing himself off as he came into full form. He actually lost afew inches when he switched form. He brushed himself off, and smiled, taking the girls hand in a shake.

"Kyle reagan, at your service. Good to meet you." He gave a warm smile, before giving a glance to the other male in the room,giving a quick wave. He was rather...skittish, but he would be alright. His eyes finally met the bouncing girl. Macaroon, if he heard correctly. He gave a smile" phantom, not ghost. Closely related. Just our...reasons for staying around are abit different. First year here, so i hope we can get along, yeah?"

@TheHappyPikachu @Smol Unicorn @Captain Spooks

(Sorry, hadn't realized this had started. Please tag me when interacting and such!)

The favorite part of camp by far had to be the gondola ride over. Ishlianor had stared wide-eyed at the landscape passing below her. The only comparison she could make was to the tropical reefs she had once visited several years ago on a rather long journey. So many different growths decorated the earth with color. It was new and interesting and unexpected. She didn't know quite what to expect from this experience of what they called "camp." "Camp" had not been a term used beneath the surface of the seas, but her mother heard about this cross-species gathering from a pod of merfolk and wanted her to have the experience to broaden her horizons and possibly make some friends her age. In the beginning she had felt hesitant to talk to others. In fact, she still hadn't spoken to anyone yet. What if they made fun of her speech? What if they knew somehow that she had rarely, no, never ventured this far inland? On the other hand, she couldn't help but feel anticipation. Perhaps, just perhaps she could make some friends there. Even one or two beings she could get to know and feel safe around she would consider a success. At the very least, Camp Ember certainly would be a novel experience. 

As they reached the camp and met the eerie counselor they were to refer to as mysteriously 'Mr G,' she nervously placed her hand in the seaweed-weave basket to check that her silvery sealskin was still there for the third time. During the time her mother spent ashore, some of it was spent buying the fabric-based clothing Ishli had exchanged her sealskin for. A flowing white skirt and loose striped sweater clung to her slight frame. 

Soon enough her name was called for cabin assignments and she reveled in the name of it: aura. How spiritual and interesting it sounded! She dallied for a while, allowing the large (in her eyes) mass of youth campers to pass before her and congregate in the area sporting the neat buildings before following gingerly. Legs were still unfamiliar to her and she blushed at her ungainly steps. By the Sea King, how she was glad that she had waited so nobody could see her slow progress!

(Open to interaction.)

"power?" Xyllia practically purred as the word rolled off her lips cause her eyes to light up a little. "My dear Soma, if you wanted power all you had to do was ask me!" She slipped out of the bed sheets as if her skin was so smooth there was absolutely zero friction. Her horns reformed and she quickly moved behind the undead man, who lusted for power. "There is so much you don't know, but i can tell you. if you accept, a deal" After the last word she broke into a small bout of giggling and jumped back into the bed sheets looking up at him. "you should know the terms and conditions of the deals through legends that you've no doubt heard about. Although i wonder if i should even offer it." She smiled at him with a mischievous smile, reveling in the thought of what was going through the out-of-place centaur's head.

that is, until the time traveler Titulus poked his head inside. "The elf lady couldn't stand being in the same room as me for any real amount of time and decided to rudely run away, out of jealousy most likely" Xyllia said in a mocking tone, buttt then she instantly switched to innocent mode. "Whaa~? you accuse me of not taking good care of, uh." She pointed at the Centaur trying to remember her name but her train of thought was interrupted by the elf lady who barged in with a new face that looked rather similar to her own although a lot less demony. Xyllia jumped out of bed as soon as she saw her. "oh? a new face!" She zipped right next to the demonic-but-not looking lady. "Hello there my name is Xyllia! your friendly neighborhood demon" Xyllia took the new persons hand unto hers with a smile that would make any angel blush. 

@SleepyBuddha @shadowz1995 @Sgt Gomez @Chrysalism @WolfOfProphecys

Ash stayed quiet as she was basically dragged forward by the elf, who seemed somewhat proud to have found her. She gave a tiny, surprised smile at the use of the word 'friend', but didn't object. She hadn't had a friend before. At least, not a proper one. And this elf certainly seemed friendly enough, without any ulterior motives. But then, Ash had thought that about other people too. She eyed the other people, mumbling a small 'hello' under her breath. She was tense. This wasn't something she was used to, but she was trying her best for the elf's sake. The elf, who was now her friend. Strange.

She jumped as she noticed Xyllia, noting the demon almost straight away. She supposed, seeing a demon now, that Ash did have a few features she shared with the species. Her golden eyes watched the demon warily, tensing as her scaled hand was grabbed by the other. She did blush a little at the others smile, but that was mainly because of the attention she was getting, "I'm Ash. Your not-so-fiery neighbourhood half-dragon" She responded in kind, giving a tiny smile back. It was strange. This was the second person to greet her happily. Her wings fluttered a little behind her, iridescent scales shimmering in her wariness.

@Petroshka @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez @shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha

Blade Kicklighter

Unpacking bags was always a pain in the butt for Blade. It just seemed so boring. Because of this, Blade didn't waste too much time unpacking. Just stuffing his clothes into the drawers under the bed and putting the rest of the baggage on the bed. He knew he would have to organize them later but now didn't seem like the time.

Mr. G had said that this was the time to socialize with the other people at the camp, and Blade decided to take advantage of it. He didn't want to be socially awkward in the middle of the summer, so now seemed like the best time to get rid of it. Unfortunately, it appeared that there was nobody in the cabin other than Blade, so, after a look back at his stuff out of instinct, Blade headed out the door,

The clearing was filled with fewer people than he expected. Blade expected the cabin central to be bustling with bodies. But there couldn't be more than forty people in the place. Shifting from foot to foot, Blade stepped off the porch of the cabin and looked for someone to meet.

More Information

Blade Kicklighter

Objective: Meet new people

Mood: ...

Open for interactions

Soma couldn't help but sigh as his time traveling friends returned and with an extra body to boot. Things were getting....uncomfortable. Especially give the size of the cabin. It was enough for four people but six was pushing and most of them were gathered around Soma's bunk. The male undead threw his hood back up and stood from the bed. He took a few steps in the opposite direction from where everyone was standing and leaned against the wall there. "Just because I said I am the most social, does not mean I do well with crowds. Especially in small spaces." He said, loud enough for everyone to hear him. The flames that lit the room began to flicker with their creator's irritation but otherwise remained the same.

"Xyllia, I don't take deals unless they benefit me and I am also no fool. I can acquire great power on my own and literally have all the time in the world to do so. The deal would have to be quite......sweet. Something I can't get with my own power. If you have something like that, then I'll consider it." He stated to the demoness. Soma was very self-driven, focused, and disciplined. She would quite literally have to make him an offer he couldn't turn away. What kind of deal would that be? Even Soma didn't know.

The pyromancer's eyes flicked to the draconian hybrid that was brought by his elven friend, "Good to know you made an acquaintance Illusa. Titulus doesn't seem to have had the same luck." He joked. 

The flame weaver now focused his fiery, luminescent gaze on the dragon hybrid. He looked her up and down very slowly, analyzing her from the tips of her talons to the tips of her wings. One thing called out above all the others. Young. Incredibly young. This dragon-human crossbreed couldn't have seen more than twenty winters. She introduced herself as Ash. Interesting name for a dragon. 

"Dragon kin. My name is Soma Carthus. I'm an undead and a master pyromancer. Now while I would like to believe that Illusa brought you here to show you off, I have a feeling there is more to it than that no?"

"So, why have you come?"

The undead's gaze flicked to the left as he felt yet another presence but, to his suprise, the woman came and left rather quickly. She just dropped her things off and exited. Seems she was the other member of the cabin. Soma nodded to her as she turned to leave in acknowledgement. They would be getting to know each other soon enough. No need to drag her into this claustrophobic mess. Hell, Soma was considering following after her just to get out of the place. He probably would after the conversations here died down.

@Pandora's Box

@Petroshka

@Chrysalism

@Sgt Gomez

@SleepyBuddha

@WolfOfProphecys

Eve looked toeards the time manipulator and shook her head "I'm fine thank you for asking though," she gives him a warm smile. When the elf woman from earlier barged in Eve yelped barely audible to herself. It was getting crowded in the cabin and due to her size she was taking up the most space. She stood quickly and scooted towards the wall. She may be trained to fight like a warrior but she wasn't born a warrior. She did not do well with crowds and could not fight well. She steadies her breath before closing her eyes. "I think we should...you know...not get so crowded in here," she opened her eyes and looked at the people gathered in the cabin. Her eyes resting on the demoness as if something drew her eyes to the attractive body like an aura. 

@Petroshka @shadowz1995@WolfOfProphecys @SleepyBuddha@chrysalism @Pandora's Box

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

Titulus sighed as the demoness began prattling on about Illusa leaving because of jealousy. If only he knew just how stressful things would be mere moments from now. It all started with some person running into his back. Looking behind him the time traveler noticed it was his other friend Illusa and.... some one new? No.... It couldn't be.... Illusa was just as socially awkward as he was. She couldn't have..... and yet she had. Titulus crossed his arms and leaned against a table as he listened to Illusa brag about how she made a new friend. Damn... she already had a leg up on him. He was thinking, that at least between the two of them he would have been able to find a friend before her. This made Titulus realize he had a long way to go.  Titulus sighed and even blushed at Soma's joke, " Hey! That is very rude Soma.  Im 'questus illic...." (I'm getting there) .

Titulus coughed and turned his attention to the the child of dragons called Ash. " A pleasure to meet you Ash. Any friend of Illusa is a friend of mine." Titulus said doing his best to ignore how closely the succubus was to him. It was bad enough that she was a demon. Her choice of clothing only made it worse. In fact the style of clothing was something Titulus still had to adjust to after coming to this time. He just couldn't get over the amount of exposed flesh.

"How about we all take this outside where we aren't packed in here like cattle?" Titulus asked everyone. He didn't like this many people in a small space at one time. Too many things to watch at one time.

@Petroshka

@shadowz1995

@Chrysalism

@Sgt Gomez

@WolfOfProphecys

Ash was a little uncomfortable now that more people were speaking to her, but at the same time was relieved. No one had yelled at her or glared at her yet. That was good. She was distracted by the fire-maker, eyes gleaming with curiosity. He was undead too, which only made him more interesting. It hadn't even occurred to her really that most of these people, if not all of them, were older than her by many years. She was too interested in the pyromancer, but looked a little sheepish at his question.

"I um... I can't breathe fire. Only smoke really. I....I was wondering if you'd have any tips to help?" She asked somewhat sheepishly, feeling rather unsure. Her wings fluttered more in her nervousness, and she gave a quick, "Nice to meet you" to Titulus. It was a little cramped in here, and she wondered if it would be better if they all went outside if they wished to continue this conversation as a big group. It would certainly be easier and wouldn't cramp people as much. She drew her wings tightly to her back in a careful movement, as if making sure she wasn't taking up too much space.

@Petroshka @shadowz1995 @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez @SleepyBuddha

Insert Random Message Here

@import url('https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Arsenal|Cinzel');

.NKyouICWrap {
margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px;
padding: 5px;
box-sizing: content-box;
height: 400px;
width: 150px;
border-style: solid;
border-color: #a1a1a1;
border-width: 1px;
background-color: #ffffff;
}

.NKyouICTitle {
margin: 1px 0px 5px;
padding: 0px 5px 5px 0px;
height: 30px;
width: 145px;
background-color: #949494;
font-family: 'Cinzel', serif;
font-size: 23px;
color: #ffffff;
line-height: 40px;
text-align: right;
}

.NKyouInfo {
margin: 6px 0px 0px 0px;
padding: 0;
height: 185px;
width: 150px;
font-family: 'Arsenal', sans-serif;
font-size: 14px;
color: #a1a1a1;
line-height 14px;
text-align: left;
overflow: auto;
}

.NKyouInfo::-webkit-scrollbar {
display: none;
}

.NKyouICHead {
margin: 13px 0px 3px 0px;
padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;
height: 20px;
width: 145px;
background-color: #b5b5b5;
font-family: 'Cinzel', serif;
font-size: 14px;
color: #ffffff;
line-height: 21px;
text-align: right;
}

Largo

KyouIC.icon.jpg

~ Serendipity ~

Status/Mood

Campsite - outside

Objective

Identify location of Firefly Falls

Mentioned

N/A

Interactions

Ishliannor Frinn Valtore (Nyctophiliac)

Notes

This almost feels like a "Hi, I'm socially awkward" moment, just that Largo couldn't care less. >w>;;;

Small and enclosed spaces such as the very gondola inside of which he was riding at present had always been less than appealing to Largo. Today, however, was a tad bit different.

Largo sat in his seat with his eyes closed and concentrated only on the slight swaying and jerks that the gondola made from time to time. For once, he wasn’t in an area congested with people and activity, and that allowed him to relax as he was doing right now. Being able to see and sense past what was in his direct vicinity was useful at times, but more often than not, it was simply an inconvenience. As a result of having relatively poor control over particular aspects of his abilities, certain things did not have an “off” switch. This resulted in him experiencing what he called “noise traffic”, the uncomfortable buzzing sensation that would often cause him headaches or considerable discomfort if he happened to be in a particularly crowded area. He was merely a human whose body and mind was not meant to host any supernatural abilities, so it was only natural that he would experience difficulty in “making it his own”.

Apparently, karma felt particularly malicious that day and decided that Largo was much too relaxed. His hand had loosened enough so that the book that it previously held dislodged itself from his grip, and with his luck, the fairly weighty book just happened to land right on his foot with the corner of its spine. Ow. A perfect way to start a day, was it not?

Soon enough, the long awaited campsite came into view, and Largo’s pulse increased ever so slightly. The campsite was dotted with quaint buildings and structures which were furnished with equally charming interior decorations. He had yet to bear any official judgement towards his fellow to-be campers, but it seemed that at least the camp’s facilities itself was inviting. It was going to be an interesting experience for sure and hopefully a beneficial one at that.

Lost in his thoughts, the boy nearly missed the arrival of the camp counselor, introduced as Mr. G. Bright orbs of peridot hues curiously bore into the shadowy figure positioned ahead. The shadow’s dark appearance contrasted his spritely vocal expressions and tones, which was a bit amusing in a way, and the human boy couldn’t help but stare. Back where he lived, he had been just about the strangest thing there. It felt almost surreal yet pleasant to be surrounded by beings that made him appear ordinary in comparison. Well, at least by humans standards.

Largo found that he was to be placed in the “Fauna” cabin, only to realize that in his daze, he had failed to pick up any other information as to what may be going on in the camp. Normally, this wouldn’t be an issue, only that he now had no knowledge of the location of the one place he wished to see most: Firefly Falls. The soft glow of a firefly’s beat had always given him a sort of peaceful feeling free from the distractions of the energy buzzing about him. Since the sight of Firefly Falls at night was supposedly especially breathtaking, Largo had made it his goal to go and see it for himself at least once.

Spotting a fellow camper who happened to lag behind the rest, Largo decided that it wouldn’t hurt to ask around. He furtively took a few steps forward and took a few moments to stare at the girl blankly before speaking in a low and just barely audible voice. “Umm...Firefly Falls.” Noticing that providing only those two words would only serve to cause confusion, the boy quickly clarified what he meant to ask. “Do you know where it is?”

"everyone's so claustrophobic here! but its so cozy" Xyllia whined while intentionallyunintentionally rubbed her tail against the time traveler, slid her back past the half dragon, floated above the elf (and unavoidably tapped her) and fell down on the wall next to the zombie not zombie. She looked at everyone upside down who were no doubt feeling uncomfortable from her maneuvering, interacting with socially awkward people was always complicated wasn't it? "sorry" She mischievously smiled at them. "you know what, it is too tight in here." agreeing with everyone and started to fly along the ceiling toward the door and landed. "cya guys outside" walking outside and closing the door with her tail.

Upon seeing the sky and nature again the first thing her eyes landed on was a particular woman just outside/around the cabin. Smiling she zipped right behind her. "Shalom" she said in a overly friendly tone.

@SleepyBuddha @WolfOfProphecys @shadowz1995 @Chrysalism @Sgt Gomez@Pandora's Box

"I wouldn't speak to a demon that is thousands of years old and completely free in such a matter Miss Summers." The pyromancer warned rather sternly as he stepped past everyone and followed the demonic vixen outside. The only other name on the cabin board was Coco and Evelynn was already introduced. 

The reason for the stern tone was because whether a demon was summoned or not, it should never be disrespected. They are demons for a reason and Soma had developed a healthy respect for them. After all, he developed the chaos flame by studying them. He understood the nature and culture of most demons very well. Desire demons included. Should Xyllia feel like it, this mortal wouldn't stand five seconds against her full wrath.

"Soma. In case you were wondering." He stated after adjusting his hood to make doubly sure he was not receiving rays of sunlight directly. That wouldn't prove very healthy for flame weaver at all.

@Pandora's Box

@Petroshka

@Chrysalism

@Sgt Gomez

@SleepyBuddha

@WolfOfProphecys

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

It took every ounce of willpower Titulus had not to stab the tail of the demon has she struggled to move about. He didn't do so because he didn't want to scare the pregnant centaur or Illusa's new friend, but to anyone watching the Roman the look on his face clearly conveyed his displeasure. Luckily the demon was the first to leave the cabin. Shortly after Soma somehow maneuvered his way out. Apparently some female by the name of summers was outside. Titulus stopped time long enough to maneuver his way out of that stuffy cabin. He used his power mostly because it would be easier for him to get out of there with no one moving. Positioning himself about 10 feet away from this summers person Titulus allowed time to resume. To anyone besides the demon it would look as if he had just teleported in front of her. 

" Though as helpful as it would be for her to have a collar on her no one is willing to make a deal with her to control her...." Titulus pinched the bridge of his nose, " Not to mention she would probably like being controlled."

@Petroshka

@shadowz1995

@Pandora's Box

@Chrysalism

@WolfOfProphecys

@Sgt Gomez

Illusa Barren//mood-angry//

Illusa snarled as the demon lady had the audacity to  even touch Titulus with whatever appendage she had. She knew he didn't like her kind anyway, so she simply blamed her anger on that fact and not her other feelings. She nearly lost it when the wench touched her as she flew overhead as if she were some fucking inanimate object. The elf's normal silver skin was now turning rather pink.

'I'm going to completely lose it on the first day of camp and draw every drop of liquid out of that damn demon like a Capri sun,' Illusa thought to herself. She noticed Ash still had that stupid lovestruck expression like nearly everyone else did. Did that creature ooze sex appeal or something? Was she the only one unaffected? Even Soma left and she heard him defend her. Illusa didn't really like mentioning the bad parts of her past, so she never told anyone her..relationship problems. If that's what you called the person who owned you as if you were once again a fucking inanimate object and doing whatever he wanted. Maybe her distaste in promiscuous activities was the cause of her unbridled hatred towards the demon. That, or she was eventually going to steal her friends away. Well, all except Titulus, but all that skin showing might wear down his defenses eventually. Illus tried to calm herself down, but she could feel it building up. 

The sinks started pouring out water as well as the showerhead and  a waterfall started from the toilet. Illusa dug her nails into her skin, effectively causing her to bleed. The sensation of pain cleared her head, and everything calmed. Water was on the floor, so she took a few breaths and raised her hands, causing the water to lift up and flow towards her. She opened the door, and ignored the small crowd that was forming out there, with of course the topic being about the demon. She wanted to shoot the water at her face, but who knew what the demon's abilities would do. So far she had only seen her act like a five year old as she teleported around, but who knew what she had up her sleeve. She probably made you consumed with lust for all eternity. 'How horrifyng,' Illusa mused silently, and she managed to sound sarcastic even in her own thoughts. Illusa just scanned the area until she found a small dandelion near the edge of the cabin, and she let the water sink into the earth around it. It looked like a benevolent act, but the entire time Illusa was thinking the dandelion would multiply and eventually choke the cabin with weeds, trapping the demon forever and ever. It was a wild thought, but a girl ould only dream. She knew her hate was one-sided, so she might as well get the demon to start hating her as well so Illusa's actions could be justified. 

"Maybe someone should collar her. She looks like she'd like that sort of thing, and I read that humans do that a lot. Who knew riding riding crops were not only for horses? This century is amazing." Illusa said nonchalantly. 

@Nano

She saw out of her peripheral vision a boy approach her. At his request she repeated, "Firefly Falls?" in a confused manner. "I'm sorry, I don't. This is only my first time here." She blushed and hoped that he wouldn't react negatively. As far as she could tell he seemed like a human being. Well, humans were pretty common on land, she supposed, so it had been only a matter of time until she met one and spoke to one. Strangely and involuntarily, she had the compulsion to begin to talk about random subjects such as the nice plant matter growing here, so stately and tall. How the sun shone so clearly now that it was not distorted by the rippling of water. How it felt strange to feel her body drag along the earth like a sea slug instead of her usual sleek form in which she could torpedo through the watery environment. Instead, she just stammered out a quiet "S-sorry." 

Coco Summers

Reveal hidden contents
Coco, having been quietly thinking about all of her life decisions up 'til that point was suddenly startled by a new-comer, she swiftly turned to face the mysterious person that appeared to be of the demonic variety. "Shalom? Shouldn't you be attending to your summoner or something?" Coco pondered in a somewhat aggressive tone, having come to the conclusion that the being before her was merely being allowed into this world by some witch or wizard inside the cabin. Butters meanwhile was looking grumpily up at the woman, looking about as annoyed as his master did. She was careful not to speak her name, thinking she had heard some story a while ago about demons gaining power if they knew your name. Whether this was true or not, Coco did not know.

@Petroshka

Xyllia bursted into laughter hearing the woman assume Xyllia was a lesser demon she even started to cry from laughing too hard! "You're hilarious!" She wiped a purple tear away from her face and flicked it on the ground. As the tear landed it produced a purple gas causing the grass around it to start to mutate into something corrupted. "i am not an ordinary demon, and i do not lower myself to petty trickery to get things i want, although they are fun from time to time" Xyllia started to think to herself before turning her attention back to the woman. Until Titulus and the Elf came out of the cabin commenting about deals and collars. "i only accept deals with the most powerful of beings both physical and intellectual, besides, and collars look good on me" Suddenly a overly decorated spiked collar adorned with expensive jewlerys appeared on her neck. She turned her head around to both the elf and the time traveler and stuck a forked tongue at them. "all deals with me are give mutual gain, too." it was half true too she could grant them a certain power or increase their existing power by practially ten fold. but once the individual expires their soul is forever hers to command. Like her zombie butler, or her various trinkets, hence the extravagant collar.

@Chrysalism @shadowz1995 @SleepyBuddha @Pandora's Box @Sgt Gomez @WolfOfProphecys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back