Camp Ember

Alex arrived a little later than expected. He  was rather low on 'fuel' meaning blood. It had been a while since his last feeding and he was a little slower than usual. He smiled as he walked inti the camp. He looked around to see a few others talking and he didnt see Angelica. He had been looking forward to seeing her You spent almost ever day waith her he thought to himself. He could smell her. His keen senses told him she was not far and he followed her scent. Knocking on the cabin door before opening it and seeing her. She was getting settled. Alex had his duffle bag slung over his shoulder and a guitar case in one hand. Then he spoke in a delighted tone "Well if it isnt little miss priss!" He said chuckling. It was a nickname he commonly used to tease her. He had adopted the name a few months ago and it stuck. He held his arms out for a hug. He normally greeted her with a hug. They were good friends after all.

((Sorry for being late i was taking a major exam xD))

@TheCandyEmo

Last edited by a moderator:
crop-320-1461722073774-1461722062577.jpg

[SIZE= 28px]Angelica Manriquez[/SIZE]

When Angelica heard that familiar nickname, she smiled and turned to face him. "Hey! Though you'd never show up, lazy bones."she  teased. Angelica walked over to him and hugged him in a tight embrace. "How are you?"she asked, as she pulled away from the short hug. When she took in his appearance, she could tell that he was utterly drained of energy. It did concern her a bit, but knowing him, he wouldn't want her to be so concerned over his health. 

@ThatOneLunatic

Alex smiled when she teased back. He hugged her. While they embraced eachother he towered over ber. He was 7 inches taller than her.  The short hug ended and he smiled to her "Oh I'm fine. Just a little tired." He said as he scratched the back of his neck. Before he looked over her. She always did have the perfect looks. At least to him. "What about you?"

@TheCandyEmo

[SIZE= 28px]Angelica Manriquez[/SIZE]

"Hmm...same as usual. I just wanna walk around and see what this came is all about. Maybe we can go together, when you feel better?"she suggested. Angelica couldn't wait to see the waterfall. Thats what she wanted to see the most. "Did you even bother to eat before you came here?"she asked, looking down at her open suitcase as she put her close away

@ThatOneLunatic

Alex chuckeld "I feel fine enough to walk. And no I havent eaten in a few weeks." He said plainly before moving past the subject. "How about I run my stuff to my room then we go look around together?" He asked as he stepped closer to the door. He truly hadnt eaten in a while. He lied. Ithad been about a month hut he knew that would worry her so he kept his mouth shut.

@TheCandyEmo

Amy- Lee, a ragged suitcase in hand, a blank expression on her face which she'd had on for a while, looked around at the numerous cabins. "Which one am I supposed to be residing in"? She'd seen a planet be sucked into a black hole, which was downright terrifying, yet this scared her just as much. "Which cabin"? 

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

Titulus sighed as he walked into the still empty Wind cabin. The Roman set his things onto the the bottom bunk closest to the door. This way should there be a break in He could easily react and take out the threat of need be. As Titulus began unpacking his things, putting his clothing away and stashing his rifle underneath his bed the time traveler's thoughts wandered.

Every year he came to this camp he had made it a habit of sleeping outside in the wilderness rather than I'm the cabins. This was because he wasn't cooped up in such a small area and could easily get away if something happened. His time as the Emperor's prisoner had given Titulus a fairly advanced form of claustrophobia. If the dimensions of a room were too small it would cause flashbacks to the 15 years he spent in captive, and every year Titulus would try again living inside the cabin. Hopefully this year would be the year.....

With his things stowed Titulus left the Wind Cabin and would wander about the Cabin area, mostly towards the campfire. He just needed to get some fresh air. 

Upon deciding that the Fire cabin was quiet and nice, but that she wanted to see what else was around, Ash stepped outside. She had no care now who saw her, since she now no longer had her cloak on, since there were many other creatures around. And surely they wouldn't judge her if she didn't judge them? She wasn't the type of person to judge them anyway. Her wings fluttered behind her as she peered around, golden eyes glinting in the sunlight. It seemed....nice. Far better than being at home anyway. She shivered at that thought, glad she was wearing long black shorts that reached the tops of her knees, before her scaled legs began, and a white t-shirt. Both items had the correct holes for her wings and tail, the latter of which swayed behind her calmly. The draconic-human wondered what other creatures were here, but instead of approaching anyone she stayed stood outside the Fire Cabin.

Illusa Barren

89005e394a8da5f2842406e996292807.jpg

Illusa nearly lost it at the barely-clothes demon lady popping in like this was some kind of pub that you went into and chatted away with your friends. Who did she think she was? Illusa wasn't even phased by her body. It was nice, but looks weren't exactly what attracted her, and she could never be attracted to something of her caliber. Titulus left in a hurry after she appeared, which gave Illusa another reason to dislike this woman. She actually felt kind of bad when she saw the horse-woman's distraught expression, and she decided to be nicer, especially since the demon lady decided to treat her like something lower.

"We can make room for you. Now, if you excuse me." 

Illus brushed past the annoying demon and outside. She gave some confused girl who was clutching her bag in the middle of the courtyard with a steely glare and resumed walking. She saw Titulus leave some cabin, but she didn't follow. Each of the immortals knew the other needed space sometimes, especially in settings like these. Illusa was slightly smug that he had reacted to the demon woman in such a matter, but she would never admit it. She kept walking, not really knowing where to. 

She stumbled upon some waterfalls, surrounded my flora and fauna. It was perfect. She jumped right in, and sank to the bottom. She had a bubble of oxygen around her face, and she spent a good ten minutes like this, calming herself down until she was ready to leave. She made a bubble of water follow her when she left the falls, simply because she felt like using her powers. She couldn't go back to her stuffed cabin yet, so she simply sat outside it, waiting for these people to leave.

That was, until she saw the cabin arrangement sheet on the side of the door. Her name wasn't on it. Oh.

She had yelled at the horse-lady for no reason.

Illusa sighed heavily before heading back in and grabbing her stuff and shoving it back into the bag.

"I'm really sorry about  yelling at you, I thought I was in this cabin and you weren't, but it's the other way around. I'm Illusa by the way, and I hope we can put this behind us." She gave the horse-lady a small smile before darting off. It was the first day and she was already starting a mess. Her cabin was with Titulus apparently, and Illusa was rather sad Soma didn't get to be with them, but the demon lady and her ass-gets would probably ease his mind. Once again she put away her stuff before heading outside

The sphere of water hovered over her, and she made it flat until it was 2-D before creating a design that looked like a snowflake and freezing it. Using her abilities for stuff like this entertained her, and her creations in ice form never melted unless melted by a wielder of fire. She placed the frozen snowflake on the window sill outside before wandering around the camp aimlessly.

500px-Slaanesh_by_baklaher-d7dvohn (1).jpg

Xyllia watched with slight glee as the time traveler and the elf seemed to want to disappear as soon as she showed up. With a short giggle she eyed the undead walking next to him and almost leaning on him. "i hope time treated you well, it seems it did not to the others, leaving in such a hurry." Eyes shifting to the centaur she then wondered how one would bed one, doesn't seem very, convenient. "i doubt you will find anyone protesting you sleeping on the floor, in a corner, somewhere." Xyllia then stretched her arms and fell backwards onto the fire undead's bed. "No one showed up at my assigned cabin yet so i thought you'd give this cabin a visit" Her tipped tail then curled around the undead's leg. "hope you dont mind"

@shadowz1995 @Sgt Gomez

Angelica Manriquez

Angelica looked over at him and smiled. What a nice boy he is...nicer than me anyways. I would have probably yelled and said go walk yourself, she thought. Angelica was always the tough one when it came to talking with strangers. She wasn't really mean, but she did have her moments. Especially when angered. "Yeah sounds great. How about I go with you to your cabin! After all I am officially..."she stopped, mid sentence as she closed the drawer and put her suitcase under her bed. "...Done!"she finished and started walking over to him. Her fingers brushed the cool metal of the doorknob. "C'mon. Im not taking no for an answer.."she told him and opened the door, walking down the wooden steps.

coded by: syzygy

"I'm the more social of the three and that also makes me the most open minded."

"That and the fact I can appreciate a beautiful woman when I see one." The undead chuckled lightly and eyed the tail that wrapped around his left leg with a raised eyebrow. What game was this demon playing? Or was she always like this? Probably the latter. 

"I don't mind at all. I hope I make good company." Soma replied with lightly as he turned slightly to give her his attention. The male pulled his hood off again and decided to relax a bit since studying probably wasn't going to happen with a desire demon in his bed. "So, besides bored, tell me how's it going?"

Xyllia watched with slight glee as the time traveler and the elf seemed to want to disappear as soon as she showed up. With a short giggle she eyed the undead walking next to him and almost leaning on him. "i hope time treated you well, it seems it did not to the others, leaving in such a hurry." Eyes shifting to the centaur she then wondered how one would bed one, doesn't seem very, convenient. "i doubt you will find anyone protesting you sleeping on the floor, in a corner, somewhere." Xyllia then stretched her arms and fell backwards onto the fire undead's bed. "No one showed up at my assigned cabin yet so i thought you'd give this cabin a visit" Her tipped tail then curled around the undead's leg. "hope you dont mind"

@shadowz1995 @Sgt Gomez

Alex laughed. She always made him laugh. "Alright alright, You can come." He chuckled as he walked down the steps with her. He had always been one to just go with it. Unless of course he really had a problem with it. But he couldn't ever say no to her. She was her after all. He smiled at the thought of the summer he would spend with her, and the others of course. He was excited to meet new people and he couldn't wait to have a fire tonight. He lead her to his cabin and set his bag down on the bed and his guitar case next to it. "Alright, I will unpack later." He said as he turned towards her. "Now how about we go check out that waterfall?" He said with a smirk. He knew she was into that type of stuff, she always admired beautiful things.

View attachment 238171

Zeno Knightley 

Then girl seemed to perk up when he called out to her and she returned his greeting and introduced herself as Aria. Zeno penned his mouth to reply, but before he could say anything something had been forcefully knocked into him, sending the boy into a couple of frantic steps to regain his balance before he fell onto his butt. The person who knocked him down was another girl, she looked human at first glance though he could never be too sure. The two girls gave each other a friendly hug and talked a little, it didn't take a brain surgeon to realize that they were friends. By now Zeno was getting back up onto his feet while the new girl introduced herself as Macaroon. Though after than Aria asked for his name again, "oh it's Zeno," he told both of them. After introducing himself Zeno noticed something moved below him and he casted his eyes down to see a rabbit on its hind legs, staring straight up at him. With a smile Zeno bent down and pet the little animals head before looking up at his two Cabin mates before noticing something off. Something was behind them, a shadowy figure. He was both confused and surprised to see it rise from the ground right behind the girls and he was about to say something but the figure put a finger to its lips, clearly telling Zeno to stay quiet and he complied. "Ah yes, this is my first year here," Zeno said with an awkward laugh, trying his best not to blow the cover of the shadowy figure which he suspected was a fellow camper or another friend of theirs. But then there was a knock at the door which would at least distract everyone.

@Smol Unicorn @TheHappyPikachu@StoneWolf18@Mistory 

Blade Kicklighter

Despite the cold weather, Blade was only wearing only torn jeans and a T-shirt, and still not feeling chilly. In fact, Blade felt like he forgot what it meant to feel cold or warm. 

He sat in his seat with a dull expression on his half-dead face as he listened to the person called "Mr. G" as he ran through the notes. Blade was glad that the ominous figure had the sensitivity to make the rule telling short and simple. Rules were made to be broken. However, Blade was much more visably alert when the counciler was announcing the cabin names and who was assigned to where. He almost snorted with amusement when he heard that the two people in the fire cabin both had "ash" in their name. It wouldn't have been funny if the "ash" meant the Ash tree, but still it didn't seem like a coicidence this happened. 

As the people in the Water cabin were announced, Blade felt a jump in his heart when he heard his name. Normally, when his name was being called, it was because he was in trouble. But not this time. His name was called for the water cabin, as well as three other names, which Blade found sounded feminine. Blade decided to assume that the three other people in his cabin were girls. What a great start to the camp.

Blade had joined in the camp because he felt lonely-- nobody in his town had anything supernatural about them. Blade was about the only supernatural thing in where he lived for probably a 10 mile radius. So he joined Camp Ember, to meet the other supernatural people. But he hadn't had the thought of having a miserable time. Blade was normally very social, and he didn't think any social situation could go wrong. But with a cabin of three girls and only one guy, nobody knew what could happen.

As Mr. G let the people out of the bus, Blade got up bouncily and headed out the bus with them.

images

A good 20 minutes had passed before Blade managed to find his way to the water cabin. He had got lost twice: First he managed to wander off in a random direction before he realized he was going the wrong way and then, when he turned around to head to the water cabin, he realized he was at what seemed like a hiking trail, with the sound of water not too far away

So, with the anxious thoughts of bears mauling him, Blade had ran around asking directions to the water cabin, and getting admonished for wandering off. Slowly, he managed to find the cabin circle-- red cabins that were a few feet above the hilly ground, with the cabin insignas on the front, so finding the cabin wasn't too hard from there. 

Blade ran his way to the otter cabin. Several people stood mingling in the clearing, and from what he could see, most of them were not "normal" people. As Blade click-clacked up the stairs, he stopped at the door, and since he lacked a living heart, Blade wasn't out of breath. He twisted open the doorknob to the cabin, heading in. It seemed empty, so he quickly found himself a bed and started unpacking.

More Information

Blade Kicklighter

Starting location: Transportation destination

Middle location: Firefly Falls Hiking Trail

End location: Water Cabin

Mood: Anxious

Interacting with: Apparently nobody

Elektromania - Energy, Blade's theme

Eve blushes as she sees the demon laying in the man's bed. "I...I'm not interrupting anything am I?" She asks and slowly makes her way to the couch and tries to undo her saddle bag, but she didn't seem to have the mobility enough to undo it. "I would hate to ask but would one of you be...willing to take this bag off of my back?" she sighs. She probably looked like a mess and she truly was, but this was a terrible first impression. She groans as she feels the baby inside of her shift and she leans over to rub her side a little to try and calm her but it was no use.

@shadowz1995 @Petroshka

(Sorry if this is short T^T... I have stuffs to do in like... 10 mins...)

Dawn

People who love cats have some of the biggest hearts around

~ Susan Easterly

[SIZE= 12px]Dawn looked around the place, she placed her stuff on the bed she decided to claim since no one else was there. She unpacked a little, she placed her long coat onto the side of the bed and a scythe that her father had made her years ago she placed under her bed -The scythe ids not dangerous! it doesn't have a blade XD ^^ It jus reminds Dawn of her dad. The scythe is actually only the size of a normal key ring ^^-[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Comet decided to help Dawn unpack, he moved some of her strange and random metal animals. -also the size of a keychain XD- Dawn smiled at her little fluff ball -Comets nickname XD- and pet him, "Thanks buddy" She said, Comet purred and continued to help.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]After Dawn and comet had finished half of her unpacking, Comet sat on the bed and Dawn walked outside.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She wanted to see if anyone was out there, if not she'd just wander around a little. [/SIZE]

"i doubt you are," Xyllia then twirled in the bed making the sheets wrap around her. "I'm, fine, i think thats it. although these councilors leave much to the imagination, so mysterious they are." she let go of the dead thing's leg once the centaur asked for assistance, she then twisted around so she faced them. unfortunately her horns were getting somewhat in the way and she had to make them vanish. replacing them with black hair and a more human appearance. "Say, why would someone like you come to a camp like this?" It was obvious why she was there, not that anyone should questions a demons actions without wanting to be confused or awestruck at the lack of consistency.

@shadowz1995 @Sgt Gomez

Capture.PNG

"Knowledge. I get to see many different species and cultures at this camp. Knowledge is, quite literally, the source of my strength. The more I can learn from other beings, the different ways I can apply my flame. For example..." The 5 flaming orbs that lit the room suddenly faded and the cabin was cast into a dim darkness. It was only for a moment. The only source of light came from the undead's eyes or the demon's. Then came another source of light. A large flame that danced upon the left arm of the pyromancer, casting shadows across the cabin, as it was the only source of light besides the minor light rays shining through the cracks in the shut blinds. The flame wreathed on Soma's limb, stopping just beneath the elbow. "This is my normal flame. My natural form. It isn't a pure flame nor a dark one. It is ambiguous and neutral, like myself."

Soon, the flame traveled up into the pyromancer's palm and concentrated there for a moment, writhing and dancing as a the flame took a different color and it suddenly gave off a far more chaotic feeling. As if it was something uncontrollable and untamed. The magic took a deep red color with molten orange at its core, flickering chaotically. "This is something I call 'Chaos Flame''. It is a form of fire that I created from studying demons like yourself. Untamed, chaotic, destructive, and free."

That flame dissipated shortly after and was then replaced with something that felt like dread incarnated. It started as embers but then burst alive in the palm of flame weaver's hand. An unnerving, black flame that caused a deep sense of unease into all that looked at it. "This is 'Human Flame.' After studying humans for so long, this flame was the culmination of my studies. A flame of pain, anger, and wrath. All consuming and desperate. Constantly seeking life, even if it means killing it." The pyro's brow was furrowed deeply as he maintained this particular flame for some time before eventually making it dissipate like the rest.

Soma disliked using that flame in particular because it was almost to easy to use, being a former human himself. Soma knew all too well why that flame was among the most dangerous he had in his massive arsenal. "I have many more types and each one has hundreds of different applications...." Soma raised his hand and re-lit the room in the same fashion as before. He stood from his spot on the bed and strode past the demoness to assist the horse hybrid with her bags. 

After he was done, he turned to the succubus again and locked eyes with the seductress, "I suppose another way of putting it is......for power."

@Petroshka

@Sgt Gomez

Macaroon smiled excitedly as the boy introduced himself as Zeno, it was an odd name but she kinda liked how unique it was. It wasn't long before she left the small bunny hop up and onto her lap after returning from its mission of checking on the previously knocked over boy. Since macaroon was still standing the bunny was more- resting in her hands than her lap, similar to a cradle sort of contraption. "Your first year here!? Wow! Well then you better be ready for the best time you've ever had in your whole, entire life! Because I'm gonna make sure of it!~" She added after his next comment, jumping up and down a little off the ground.

Not a moment later a small 'Meow' noise could be heard coming from Macaroons discarded bag, she turned her head curiously towards the sound and suddenly a kittens head peeked out from within it, having been woken up by the thumping of the girls feet upon the wooden floor boards. The miniature feline managed to squeeze its way from the material and fell softly onto the floor, landing on all four feet and strutting over to Macaroon with a few stumbles here and there, sitting down at her feet and looking up innocently, once realising her owner was already in the process of holding another small fluffy creature the kittens adorable meowing soon turned to a low growl as it began to paw at the leg, desperately trying to climb up the girls clothing in order to take over the rabbits spot. this came to no success however until Macaroon placed the bunny down and crouched to the kitten level, picking it up instead, "Eclair~ What've I told you about growling!~…." She lectured with childishly puffed out cheeks, poking the kittens nose lightly causing it to let out a tiny sneeze, staring up at the green haired girls face in a rather stubborn and spoilt looking manner.

Macaroon's attention was brought away from her kitten when the pleasant sound of a knock on the door could be heard to all within the cabin, she quickly placed the creature down on the couch and rushed over to it, this time only barley missing poor Zeno who was still in the doorway, opening it with a smirk and raising a hand into the air eagerly, "Ello! My names Macaroon!~ what's yours?~" She asked with the same enthusiasm she'd had with the half elf only a minuet or so prior.

She stared at the black haired girl at the cabins door with her own almost mystical eyes, some would say it was the one feature about Macaroon that did seem that little bit supernatural, they were odd beyond description, dark blue around the top of the iris, turquoise around the bottom of it with flecks of pink in a pattern that almost seemed to appear as small flowers surrounding her pupils, though this could only be observed properly at close range…. The kind of close range the unknowing girl at the door now had with Macaroon's face only a few inches away from her own.

A set of claws rested on the orange haired girls shoulder, the head of the ghastly figure leaning forward and coming into view.

"...boo"

The voice was distorted,but it cut through the air as the creature shifted what could only be considered its gaze to meet hers. Hopefully.he would get a good scare out of the girls...

@TheHappyPikachu @Smol Unicorn @Captain Spooks

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_2_5896508075.gif.3f8b9b9d6b3ecb68365ca5b104f9c9b0.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Aria was amused by how excited Macaroon seemed to be after their new cabin mate introduced himself and noted he was, in fact, a newbie to the camp. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“If I were you, I’d explore since it’s your first year here.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] Aria chuckled softly, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“There’s [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]tons [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]to do and see, even some things that only Macaroon and I ever see. If you ever need someone to help with the ins and outs of Camp Ember, don’t be afraid to call us out. We’ll be more than happy to help!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She added with a sweet smile, tucking her hair behind her ear. She noticed that there was only three of the four people that were to be in this cabin, and she had guessed that whoever was at the door would be that fourth person. Her eyes flickered towards the door as Macaroon bounded over to answer, before a hand suddenly touched her shoulder. The sudden action in itself made her heart stop, as her smile faltered and her expression paled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Reluctantly moving her gaze to meet the stranger’s, a small squeal left her as she jumped up and stumbled backwards slightly, pressing her hand over her chest to calm its rapid beating. She drew in deep breaths, before straightening herself out, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]D-Damn[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px], you scared me-!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] The orange-haired girl pressed her hands to her mouth, eyes wide upon realizing she’d cursed. It was a habit she picked up over the school year that she was [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]so desperately [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]trying to break. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Shit… I mean-[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Even her thoughts were cursing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Once Aria had calmed herself enough, she ran a hand through her hair and a smile broke out. This figure looked like he came [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]straight out [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]of a Horror film, and her hands clasped together with glee. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“You are… [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]so cool[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px].”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] She murmured, extending a hand with a gleeful grin, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Nice to meet’cha, I’m Aria!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Meanwhile, Apollo was batting a paw at the kitten playfully, once his paw had made contact with her, he had bounded off and dove behind the same male who he’d seen fallen over previously. He quite appreciated the patting he received, though this time he hid behind his legs, peeking out to look at Eclair with a look of amusement. Apollo rarely interacted with other animals, except for Ares, so meeting a kitten was a [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]new experience [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]for him… Especially since it was around his size range.[/SIZE]

[ @TheHappyPikachu @Captain Spooks @Mistory @StoneWolf18 ]

tumblr_m5tyoeIHmN1qjjyjoo4_250.gif

/monthly_2017_01/imageedit_5_6878424968.gif.c5ab053c19aca11c65b3b7679281ae26.gif[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Alistair’s mind was elsewhere when he was approached by a shorter centaur boy, his gaze resting upon his familiar who seemed intent on scanning the familiar terrain. He didn’t expect someone to actually approach him—Usually, it took a while before people could see he wasn’t so bad and try to [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]talk [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]to him. It made him feel at ease, though his expression didn’t falter as much. He had a permanent frown, it seemed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px]Turning to the centaur boy, he rose an eyebrow in curiosity before nodding his head slightly in acknowledgment. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Good day, centaur.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] He greeted, the hawk stepping closer from his perching place on the porch fencing, leaning down slightly to look at the boy, before nodding and sitting upright. Alistair sighed, lightly waving his hand in dismissal to the bird, [/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px]“Ignore Zephyr, he’s quite the bird brain.”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] It was a joke a bad one at that, noted by the short chuckle leaving him, though he cleared his throat afterwards.[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] “My name is Alistair, member of the Aura Cabin. And who might you be, lad?”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.333333333333332px] He asked, his voice a bit softer this time compared to the previous, colder tone he took on. He supposed that he could be a bit nicer to this boy than he is to other men.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.333333333333332px][ @Sgt Gomez ][/SIZE]

Attachments

• imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    imageedit_2_5896508075.gif
    119.9 KB · Views: 0
  • imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    imageedit_5_6878424968.gif
    59.1 KB · Views: 0
Eve smiles awkwardly st the man as he helped her take her bags off. She was put into a cabin with immortals...oh yay...she felt totally where she needed to be and she felt...safe?...nah that can't be the word. This succubus was creeping her out and even never was a person to like flames that much. After the man helped her with her bag, she sat down by folding her legs underneath her. She watched the two act like they were lovers.

@shadowz1995 @Petroshka

"My names dewfort but you can just call me Dewey. I was assigned aura cabin too and I was just trying to find my sister...you wouldn't happen to have seen her would you?" He asks while staring at the hawk. 

@Smol Unicorn

wallpaperfusion-rise-of-the-runesmiths-chronomancer-400x400.jpg

After spending a while in the wide open outdoors Titulus managed to calm himself from the experience of meeting with that succubus.... again. Why she kept popping up he had no idea, Well he did but he didn't know why in this great big world she keeps showing up near him and his friends. Friends.... maybe this year Titulus would be able to be more social with his fellow campers. It was the entire reason the immortal camp to this camp every year. He knew that isolating himself like he had been would only lead to disaster in the long run of things. At the same time he knew the pain he would feel if he makes mortal, aging friends. After a bit more thinking Titulus supposed that he could just watch over the family of those mortal friends for a while. Out of sentimentality. 

Dragging himself out of his contemplative state Titulus decided it was about time to check on his friends in the other cabin, and the centuar that would be rooming with the undead. If he recalled correctly she appeared to be pregnant, and fairly far along too. The last thing he wanted to see was the 'miracle of birth' from a centaur he barely knew. Titulus decided he would speak to the horsewoman about it. See if she was pregnant by choice and if he could speed or slow the process for her.

Getting up from the well maintained grass and looking around Titulus noticed several new faces milling about in the Cabin area. He would make an effort to introduce himself to all of them before the camp's end. Walking over to the cabin where his friends were last he checked Titulus wondered what Mr. G had planned for this year. Each year was always...... quite unique. Knocking on the door slightly and peeking his head in Titulus noticed that Illusa was missing. Did she leave shortly after he did? " How's it going in here? I hope the succubus isn't bothering you too much." Titulus said, his comment mostly directed to the centaur.

@Sgt Gomez

@Petroshka

@shadowz1995

@Chrysalism

Already finding herself bored, Ash huffed. She noticed a few people standing around, but they all seemed to be speaking too each other. Perhaps they knew each other already, but as someone who had never been here before, Astaroth had no idea who anyone was. And, being somewhat untrusting of almost everyone, she didn't have the courage to just walk up to someone and start a conversation. No one else had turned up to the Fire Cabin yet, although she did remember other names be assigned to it. Well, she supposed that at least she was away from her human father. If only her mother had taken her with her.

Huffing, she slid down the wall of the cabin, sitting on the floor. Her wings spread out, curling around her shoulders after a moment to make herself more comfortable, whilst her tail came around her waist to curl in her lap. She'd watch people for now, see what happened. Obviously no one was bothered by her, since no one had even come near the Fire Cabin or glanced her way. With a sigh, she fiddled with her long, white hair, before starting to platt it, needing something to do whilst she waited for something to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back