• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Calix's Creative(not) 1x1 rp Search

Calix101

Don't mind me, just living life
Hey! Glad you decided to stop by!
I am currently looking for a few role play partners!

Here is a little about me!
- Call me Calix, and I go by he/him pronouns
- I am 18, but I don't mind role playing with minors
- I am still unfortunately in school, so I will at least reply once a day, maybe even multiple times according to my schedule
- If you don't like to chat and get to know your role play partner, then we probably won't be a good pair
- I enjoy cute and fluffy romance from time to time, but just know that I prefer to include darker themes
- I don't have many triggers, but I do know that others do, and i will happily stay away from topics that make you uncomfortable if you name them (unfortunately, I can't read minds)
- My replies can range anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs, but I will most likely reply with a detailed paragraph or two

Now that that's out of the way, here is what I am seeking from you!
- Please be LGBTQ+ friendly, as I prefer doing MxM role plays
- Please no one-liners. I understand that sometimes it may be hard to reply with something lengthy, but I expect 3+ sentences from you
- Please have decent grammar. English isn't my first language, so I make mistakes too, but one of my biggest pet peeves is not properly punctuated sentences
- I would love to get to know my role play partner either before or during the role play! I just feel like it makes it that much more enjoyable when you know the person
- Please reply at least once every few days. I am pretty patient, but I don't want to be kept waiting for long. I'll let you go for about a week of no replies before I start bugging you, so please give me a heads up if you'll be gone for a while!

Now onto the fun part! Here are some Genres and Fandoms I'm interested in! (Anything that has '~' next to it means that I'm craving it)
Genres

- Romance ~
- Apocalyptic ~
- Survival
- Fantasy ~
- Medieval
- Slice of Life
- Horror
- Dystopian
- Action ~
- Adventure

Fandoms ('*' Means I'm not too familiar with it, or just started watching it)
- Marvel ~
- The 100*
- Harry Potter
- MHA ~
- Criminal Minds*
- Hunger Games
- The Maze Runner ~
- Fast and Furious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back