• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh, okay.
*Blackrock explodes*
Helmfrieeeed!
Oh, of course. Blame the guy who does dubious experiments in the confines of his own room out of public eye. Just because he's covered in soot and ash from head to toe and the explosion just happened to come from the general vicinity of his room/lab makes him the culprit? For shame.

Oh, of course. Blame the guy who does dubious experiments in the confines of his own room out of public eye. Just because he's covered in soot and ash from head to toe and the explosion just happened to come from the general vicinity of his room/lab makes him the culprit? For shame.

Well, I guess the bright side is that he's got plenty of new corpses to use as research materials after the explosion.

soon helmfried will have made the ultimate undead, and it will look at helmfried with sad eyes going "father what have you done to me"

It will then rebel against him by going into show business against its father's wishes. It'll go on to produce the best plays and showtunes on all of Aether, all of which will go down in history due to their high production values and literary quality. His father will never quite accept his decision to leave the family business, however.

So sad.

Clarisse would argue that the ultimate undead is her, obviously, because she's the prettiest
Ignoring the fact that she's not technically undead, just half vampire.

When you start ranking reanimated corpses by how pretty they are, you might have a problem.

On the other hand, in the very far future when Aether has become a modern civilization, that might make for the basis of an excellent reality TV show.

"Aether's Next Top Zombie Model"

Ratings gold.

Does anybody need additional time? Gonna be working on the intro to the next day in the next 12 hours or so.

Its a big one, so I'd like everyone whose still in the RP to feel happy about their own personal direction. If uou havent got a clue what to do PLEASE let me know rather than sitting out silently. I am here to help!

So as far as Blackrock goes, I haven't got anything concrete so I'd like to see players have some agency and create their own stories for others to join in on - for my part:
1) Sev is gonna be a bit mental
2) Lucrezia is gonna be tearing the place up, might even make a scapegoat for the whole Klyn incident to buy some time. Kent Kent did you wanna get involved with this? I need to see a post from you soon.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I need to develop Dreadmoor, so I dunno if you wanted Sep and maybe another character there for a bit?

So as far as Blackrock goes, I haven't got anything concrete so I'd like to see players have some agency and create their own stories for others to join in on - for my part:
2) Lucrezia is gonna be tearing the place up, might even make a scapegoat for the whole Klyn incident to buy some time. Kent Kent did you wanna get involved with this? I need to see a post from you soon.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I need to develop Dreadmoor, so I dunno if you wanted Sep and maybe another character there for a bit?
Yeah, joint post or separate?

DM me what you got in mind. I'll see if I can direct Sep there. Sorry for not following up with a post on Sunday. Been super busy! TwT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back