• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm incredibly amused at the incredibly horrible opinion everyone seems to have on Arkoth.

I mean, he can't be that bad, right?

I'm incredibly amused at the incredibly horrible opinion everyone seems to have on Arkoth.

I mean, he can't be that bad, right?

I think Derwin just hasn't had any reason yet to think anything of him other than what he has. Every time he talks to Arkoth or someone talks to him about Arkoth, it's about something Arkoth was doing wrong. He was at a tavern when he was supposed to be somewhere else, he left his post, he got drunk on the job, he said something wrong or stupid to someone he shouldn't have, he looks disheveled, etc.

Arkoth might actually be the most skilled Bloodguard Derwin has at his disposal for all he knows, but the man himself has yet to do anything of significance to combat this growing perception of him as kind of a screw-up, so the captain really has no way of knowing it.

If only there were some kind of upcoming plot arc where Arkoth could do something amazing to prove he's actually good at his job despite all appearances.

Alas...

I think Derwin just hasn't had any reason yet to think anything of him other than what he has. Every time he talks to Arkoth or someone talks to him about Arkoth, it's about something Arkoth was doing wrong. He was at a tavern when he was supposed to be somewhere else, he left his post, he got drunk on the job, he said something wrong or stupid to someone he shouldn't have, he looks disheveled, etc.

Arkoth might actually be the most skilled Bloodguard Derwin has at his disposal for all he knows, but the man himself has yet to do anything of significance to combat this growing perception of him as kind of a screw-up, so the captain really has no way of knowing it.

If only there were some kind of upcoming plot arc where Arkoth could do something amazing to prove he's actually good at his job despite all appearances.

Alas...

Little_king_John-1.png

sorry about the delay chasing people up on DMs, been doing so much overtime, day off tomorrow so i'll be around <3

I haven’t been getting any notifs 🥺 but been super occupied irl , not even any time to draw

We can always take a short half term or extend the next day if everyone's equally busy/not feeling it it's no stress <3

Here's the comic I was working on. Making up for not posting desu.

OxEQIhE.jpg

I am currently writing my post if anyone wants to collab? It's just filler so it won't be thrown off by the involvement of other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back