• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey all, sorry I've dropped the ball this last week. Between work and just being in a creative slump I haven't been giving this the attention it deserves - I'm gonna do an extension on Day 3 because things have dropped off a bit, but before that could I just get a quick check in from everyone whose still in the RP?

Hey all, sorry I've dropped the ball this last week. Between work and just being in a creative slump I haven't been giving this the attention it deserves - I'm gonna do an extension on Day 3 because things have dropped off a bit, but before that could I just get a quick check in from everyone whose still in the RP?
Definitely still shipshape.
Covid Wave 2 put me out of work again. So... (raises grilled cheese) I'm back, missum.

I’m still here! But a hurricane is about to hit so we’ll see if I have power or not

Ehh I dunno, I'm not sure I'm really feeling it with the character.

Okay, you know how I'm always saying like "Wow, I should write a short story of [X Idea]"
I actually,,,,,, wrote a short story
Which doesn't sound like much considering I'm a self proclaimed writer but I've been in a state of writer's block for two years
This is the first thing I've finished in two years

Okay, you know how I'm always saying like "Wow, I should write a short story of [X Idea]"
Which doesn't sound like much considering I'm a self proclaimed writer but I've been in a state of writer's block for two years

Nice. Should take advantage of your momentum and start the sequel.

Nice. Should take advantage of your momentum and start the sequel.
...........I don't think there's much hope of a sequel

I tried writing from a different POV and ended up with some poor idiot who chose to walk through some woods where there had been some "animal attacks" and he wound up face to face with everyone's least favourite feline aspect shapeshifter.

Hey, that's progress!
I'm still here trying to figure past Chap 0 and Chap 1 for my story. I got the char designs done, but terrible with plots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back