• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Me, last round, scrambling while trying to finish a post: Never again, never again, next time I'll get right to writing omg-
Me, this round: Post deadline when? Haha, that's loads of time >:)

In short, I'm stupid. Me and Shmivian are finishing up (it's difficult as well as we're in very different time zones so we're almost never around at the same time 😭 😭 ) so I'll probably have that up as a flashback in the morning and then,,,,,
Anyone wanna do something with Sev?
👀👀👀👀

It occurs to me that, protective of her siblings as she is, Severa must realize the greatest threat to her family's well being, or one of the greatest at least, is not an outside actor, but her own father. This is clear, at least to me, not only from his recent interaction with Klyn, but from some things in other posts that are in the works but not yet put up. Not much she can do about it when you get right down to it--can't exactly slander, threaten, or harm him the way she can other people she perceives as a threat--but I wonder if that ever occurs to her.

im down for making a post with someone if someone still needs that, i promise i wont disappear for 3+ days.

also just read the new posts, i love horizon so much

Last edited:
Clarisse just be living the day, getting some food and then going back to bed and sleeping all day
We stan
That would have been my life today after I woke up stupid early and tried to go back to sleep but Jasper jumped on my ribs and then chewed my ankles till I got out of bed :\
Cats suck

Maid Lucrezia is meaner than Shadow Queen Lucrezia?
Eh, makes sense, the service industry does that to a person I guess

TRUEEEE

Post is kinda funny.

"Yo, Doc, you got some human blood on you?"

"Yeah, I gotchu, I keep a stash right here."

;) (my head cannon is becoming that adewyn has all this random shit because people keep assuming she has some d a rk s i d e t h i ng)

if anyone still needs to write, i am down

Some unexpected circumstances caught me off the hook on this RP for the last two days.
I will prolly just have Sep do his own thing tonight or tmr morning at the earliest. Will be down for collab on next round!

Guys, I freaking love wyvern riders. They're op as all hell.

1594904425505.png

Here's one from my current fe6 playthrough.

Would you just look at the stats on this woman. She's a bona fide wrecking ball.

I only hope Derwin can live up to her shining example.

There's gonna be a small extension to Sunday because I'm just flat out busy with work for the next few days, hopefully that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back