• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ca 1948 (Temporal Accident)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
vZBO8qDd3-nmHo43G_FQFEmPstG-Mw7m99mZRCMmpz1NITf610eO7AamLa0y-cZRwAcO9alW3D4nee7hWwIYPxpbqXH8F1G9QouDTPrqGE5I_TwR73F_nET-dpcDeCDxrw7nh28y

http://done3d.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Futuristic_Spaceship_Concept_2.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/ff/a7/aeffa7ca8bc9199a495166218a594a14.jpg
Space Suit

Kirtland Air Force Base - Wikipedia
Kirtland Air Force Base - Wikipedia

Cold War - Wikipedia

Jul 25, 1948
Kirtland AFB (recently renamed as such in 1947 with the newly formed US Air Force as a separate branch of the military).

The base is placed on a lockdown in response to the arrival of a “classified flight”. The ATC tower receives a call with a request to land, and is denied access to restricted air space. The aircraft continues to approach. When fighters are scrambled the aircraft is lost off radar and lands on its own and rolls right into a hangar - completely unseen until it is powered down inside the hangar.

The pilot and aircraft are, of course, not of this time. It was a testbed vessel from the 21st century. Somehow it was thrown back in time to 1948. Having nowhere to go and unwilling to allow the aircraft to fall into enemy hands the pilot decided to return to its home airfield. The pilot is a young man in his early to mid 20’s. He chooses to subject himself to military security and is rushed to the medical facilities for quarantine. Of course, he had exited the spacecraft in a simple bodysuit rather than his full space suit. And upon exiting the craft, it locked itself up.

Your Character
There are a few options for your character to have access to mine. One would be a military nurse, the sort used to giving physicals to flyboys, young men who think they are hot shots. You should be in your mid 20’s, likely having served in the military since 1942 (shortly after Pearl Harbor). (If you signed up at age 18, you would be about 24.) You would have to be a bit WASPish, ethnically speaking, or you would never be allowed the security clearances.

I am open to suggestions, but they should be a little realistic.

My Character
He is tall, standing around 6’7”. (His face claim is David Guintoli.) His body is covered with scars, suggesting torture and combat in his past. When clothed only a scar from where his left hand was cut in half is visible. He walks with a limp in his left hip. He is friendly as can be until asked about his spaceship. Then he clams up. You, he warmed up to a little. So you have been assigned to him as much as possible in hopes that he will open up a bit more.

Posting
Literate, decent spelling and grammar
3rd person, past tense
Modest length, quality over quantity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back