• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern c h e s t e r f i e l d [rebooted]

theas

mega nerd
this roleplay was made a few months ago by yours truly, but it didn't have enough members to sustain itself. it is currently in the archived hosted projects but since i'm too lazy to make a new rp and i just want to write, i've decided to reboot it with no changes except for the consideration of making it a normal thread instead of a hosted project (depends on the players).. would be great to know if anyone is interested, and as soon as a there are a couple of people who would like to give it a go, i'll make the thread/hosted project asap!

the history of CHESTERFIELD

Chesterfield institute was founded by non other than Daniel Chesterfield, the mayor of the once famous town of Sunset Valley. Mr. Chesterfield originally started the institution as the town's first university but as the years passed, two other rival schools arose. Modern times were too much for Mr. Chesterfield, and as he grew older and weaker, so did the school. It became the least favorable as Mr. Chesterfield became bed-ridden as he could no longer run the school as he did in his prime. It became the school for the drop-outs,
those who could not pass into the other universities within or outside of Sunset. In fear of bankruptcy, Chesterfield had no other choice but to transform Chesterfield University to Chesterfield Institute. His final hopes were to make it a school of change and chance, a place where the dropouts and disappointments could go and reform their ways and habits. His son, Kyle Chesterfield, decided to perform his father's last wishes by making Chesterfield Institute just as he envisioned. Recently remodeled and facilitated, Kyle began the journey in transforming his father's legacy as well as the students' lives.

the current CHESTERFIELD

As word got out of the changes of Chesterfield, many parents found relief in the new institution. Chesterfield became statewide, making the student population of delinquents and dropouts grow larger and larger. Despite the challenge, Kyle did not give up, and pushed for further development. With the support of parents and wealth from his dying father, Chesterfield focused on the students no matter their case. Although
Chesterfield houses delinquent teenagers, it does not house criminals which is explicitly stated in the school's brochure. Chesterfield remains prestigious, and the only criminals allowed in are those whose parents can afford the tuition which is estimated to be around $35,000-$40,000 a year, close to the tuition of high education universities. The students at Chesterfield vary in terms of delinquency. Some are just merely lazy and need more discipline, while others are on the verge of falling into a deep hole of drugs and criminal life. Chesterfield focuses on high school students in hopes of reforming them and shaping their lives before college begins. Despite the majority of high school students, Chesterfield offers a
college program although it is quite unpopular.

the lifestyle of CHESTERFIELD

Students enrolled in Chesterfield live in the dorms provided from when it was a university. The campus is quite large with many academic and recreational buildings as well as a boulevard of shops and cafes. Students at Chesterfield are encouraged to get jobs in the provided campus establishments which some students take the opportunity. Classes are scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday with Wednesday designated as an exercise day to learn about self-discipline and order. It is also the day with the most absences which Kyle is trying to change. Chesterfield offers the same events as that of regular schools, such as dances and sports. The only difference is that it is much more supervised to avoid any conflict or misconduct.

the rules of CHESTERFIELD

In order for this roleplay to succeed and be interesting, I would prefer that posts be a minimum of one paragraph, which means four sentences. I hope that we can have character development and a nice story as it is not only interesting but can help us with our writing skills (lol). That's really the only rule I have. That, and no "perfect" or "dry" characters. Try to fit that prerequisite with with the story at hand. Would like this to be a 15+ roleplay so we can focus on the truth of teenage life, but we still keep within the rules of RPN. If there are any rated R scenes, just black it out. If we're old enough we'll get the jist. Anyways, if any of you are interested leave a comment below and if you have any questions feel free to ask! Once I get a decent amount of interested people I'll start up the character sheet thread.

hey guys, i'm just going to wait for maybe two or three more interested folks then i'll get this thing started c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back