• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic By the Riverside (Interest Check)

Felilla

nemo.regular.png

"No one has ever crossed the river. At least, that's what we've been told from birth. There are places in the river thin enough to cross with only one step, but no one dares go past the trickle of water. It's just how it is; it's how it's always been..."

For centuries, the world has been divided into two sides: The West Side of the Ash River and the East Side of the River. On the West Side dwells the Supporters, who are called so because of the platforms their houses are built on in order to avoid the flooding season and the dangerous predators that hunt the West Side at night. The Supporters are well known for their "perfect" society with their "perfect" lives and their "perfect" government. The status system of the Supporters is known as the Tier. The High Tier is Queen Caprice, Lords and Ladies following at Tier One, followed by the Knights at Tier Two, the Barons at Tier Three, the Merchants at Tier Four, the Farmers at Tier Five, the Peasants at Tier Six, and the Slaves at the Bottom Tier.

On the other side of Ash River, the Bungas rule the grasslands. They are called Bungas because of the Bungalows they live in that have moats built around them to avoid the floods. Unlike the West Side, they have no dangerous predators, but their land is lawless and has no government; they live only by tradition. The Bungas' status system is determined by Altar. The Lords and Ladies are at the First Altar, followed by the Underlings at the Third Altar and then the Peasants at the Fourth Altar, leaving the Slaves with no Altar and therefore, they are not thought of as humans.

However, there are some that wish to break the barrier between the Supporters and the Bungas. Six young, ambitious people with extraordinary gifts are determined to make the world a united place. However, the deeper they dig, the more they uncover about their seemingly perfect worlds and the truth behind the Ash River.

nemo.regular.png

Name//Gender//Age//Gift//Race//Status//Face Claim

tumblr_mv7sf9bB501qa94xto1_500.gif

Benevolence Tera//Female//17//Mental Influence//Supporter//Tier One//Chisaki Hiradaira

Benevolence (Ben) is at the marriageable age of seventeen and her parents are trying their hardest to marry her off to the son of a Lord. She actually has the title of "Perfect" among the Supporter court because she was the top graduate at Miran University for Girls. However, Ben does have a "flaw" that her parents keep tightly guarded: Ben is obsessed with Ash River.

Name//Male//Age//Gift//Supporter//Tier Five or Tier Six//FC

______ has been a Farmer (or Peasant) his entire life, working on the land owned by Ben's father. He and Ben are good friends, but their friendship has been falling apart since she returned from Miran University.

Name//Female//Age//Gift//Supporter//Bottom Tier//FC
//RESERVED

________ has been Ben's slave from birth. She went with her to Miran and the two are the best of friends. She knows that Ben is planning to cross the river before she is married, but her own thoughts about it are a bit unclear.

Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Third Altar//FC//RESERVED

Because of his strange and erratic Gift, _____ has been hidden away from the world his entire life. His only comfort is looking out of his window at Ash River. He swears that one day her will cross the river and hopefully find acceptance on the other side.

Name//Female//Age//Gift//Bunga//No Altar//FC//RESERVED

_______ is not a slave, but the daughter of a bandit. She has been taught the art of theft and killing from a young age, making her extremely dangerous. However, ______ has always dreamed of leaving behind her life of crime in exchange for a simple, calm life.

Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Fourth Altar//FC//RESERVED

_____ has come to accept that there is nothing special about his life, but he is intrigued by the water near his bungalow and the strange Underling hiding away in his tower and the young bandit girl that haunts the grasslands at night. He is both terrified of Ash River and in love with it, or rather, he's in love with one of the two girls that wander near its edge before dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm definitely interested in this, seems really neat and not something I see a whole lot of. However, I don't quite get what these 'gifts' are.

Well, no one really knows what the Gifts are. More and more children are born with them as time passes. Later on, the reason for the Gifts will be explained, but most people think it's just a natural anomaly now.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Why.

I'm seriously avoiding this forum but I get dragged back somehow.

Interested!

Can we claim a spot? If So, I'd love to Claim this one!

Name//Female//Age//Gift//Bunga//No Altar//FC

_______ is not a slave, but the daughter of a bandit. She has been taught the art of theft and killing from a young age, making her extremely dangerous. However, ______ has always dreamed of leaving behind her life of crime in exchange for a simple, calm life.

I have a character r I believe is perfect for this one.

Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Third Altar//FC

Because of his strange and erratic Gift, _____ has been hidden away from the world his entire life. His only comfort is looking out of his window at Ash River. He swears that one day he will cross the river and hopefully find acceptance on the other side.

Hey Caits! Been seein you recently!

Or rather... Your username on recruitment as I flip through forums.

(Oh, and couldn't Ben just use her gift to change her parents' minds?)

I'm intrigued. If claiming spots is open, I'd like to play the female bottom tier, Ben's slave/best friend.

This is a wonderful plot, I am a newbie to this site so please correct me if I'm supposed to do this through a PM system or something. May I apply for this as the bandit's daughter?

Since people are reserving spots, I'm interested in the male fourth altar.

Name//Male//Age//Gift//Bunga//Fourth Altar//FC

_____ has come to accept that there is nothing special about his life, but he is intrigued by the water near his bungalow and the strange Underling hiding away in his tower and the young bandit girl that haunts the grasslands at night. He is both terrified of Ash River and in love with it, or rather, he's in love with one of the two girls that wander near its edge before dawn

Yah. I`m gonna drop this. Seems most of the spots are taken anyhow. Cya and have fun y`all

Hm, I thought Caits had claimed the bandit daughter (not the slave/best friend female), well, that's what it says in his/her post.

Never mind then.

Oh my gosh, sorry. My mind must have been going in different directions. Queza, you may have the slave spot. Sorry, RedSpirits, but Caits claimed that role first. ^.^'

I really want to reserve the last spot... but its so damn..... normal, and everything else is really cool, but I really want to join this fricken thing........FUUUUUUUUU Ok Can I reserve the last open spot?

Yes, you may. ^.^ You can make the character more interesting. Give him an awesome Gift or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back