• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern by now, you've probably forgotten ☆ interest check

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!

• by now, you've probably forgotten

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡

In high school, they were inseparable. Seven best friends who were sure they were going to take on the world together after graduation, who thought they would never grow apart.

Of course, life happens. Despite their best efforts to stay in touch, the group drifted after high school, until their days together were a distant memory.

And then, five years later, a member of the group passed away. Suddenly, the remaining six friends were being asked to return to their hometown for the funeral. Not only that, but they were asked to be present at the reading of the will as well, and eventually found out why-

Their old friend had specified, before their death, that they wanted their ashes to be taken and spread across the country by the group, in a recreation of their senior road trip.

And so, these six best friends are now being pulled back together for one final trip.

-ROLES-
1/6 - There are no real set roles for this rp, as long as you have a unique idea for your member of the group. Please feel free to pass character ideas by me and the other members in the discord server before making your form!

-RULES-
Basic RPN rules apply. Just, don't be a dick and we'll get along great, alright?

Anyway, if you're interested, please comment down below and/or join the discord server for this rp here!

Last edited:
asjdhshdjk hi i'm unsure of how you feel about having a person you're already rping with reply to an interest check of yours,, but if this is open i'm hella interested!

• by now, you've probably forgotten

♡design by hekaton, coded by uxie♡
GM do you have a mobile friendly version? Or even just a separate Discord link? I can’t access it 😅

i know we are in the works for a 1x1 rp together rn, but this seems too good to pass up

asjdhshdjk hi i'm unsure of how you feel about having a person you're already rping with reply to an interest check of yours,, but if this is open i'm hella interested!
oml i would love to have u bestie !!

GM do you have a mobile friendly version? Or even just a separate Discord link? I can’t access it 😅
SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING THIS there's now a mobile friendly version at the bottom!

i know we are in the works for a 1x1 rp together rn, but this seems too good to pass up
excited to have you !!

Hey there! I am currently interested in this rp! Quick question though, do we have to send you the unique idea via pms or is that not needed currently?

It looks like there’s more than six people here but I’ll shoot my shot anyways

hey hey! if you're still accepting, I'd love to throw my hat in the ring ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back