• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Burn Butcher BURN (1x1 Jaskier/Geralt Search)

shippingeverywhere

Certified Gay Nerd
Hi there! I'm Posey and I am craving to play Jaskier for anyone who would like to play Geralt! Seriously. Help me!

I have been roleplaying off and on since I was... I dunno, like 12/13?? So. A long time. I just really enjoy working together to create a fun story.

I prefer m// for the main pairing. I'm happy to have any type of pairing on the side.
I'm lit/advance lit. Usually around 400-1000 words per post.

I love to plot and OOC chat with my partners.

I have seen both seasons of the TV show and am currently about two thirds into the first book. I have not played the video games. All that to say, the majority of my knowledge comes from the TV show. I just want to be up front about that.

I have some plot ideas as starting points in the next post, and am entirely open to any suggestions!

Plot Ideas
  • Our version of what's to come in season 3
  • Where the events of the Witcher have LONG passed and now it is modern day. Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer have survived all these centuries. Jaskier has been reincarnated over and over and each time, Geralt swears he isn’t going to look for him. And each time, fate brings them together. This time, by way of a werewolf chasing struggling-singer Jaskier after he’s on his way home late after a gig.
  • Modern day AU where Jaskier has a popular YouTube channel (fake) ghost-hunting, only to run into real monsters who are being hunted by Geralt and Yennefer.
  • Arranged marriage AU where both Geralt and Jaskier are Princes. Only, Geralt is engaged to Jaskier’s sister Yennefer. Let the jealousy and pining ensue.
  • Hunger Games AU where the Capitol offers their own tributes. Who would have thought Geralt from District 12 and Jaskier from the Capitol would work together?
  • Modern day singer/bodyguard AU where Jaskier is receiving death threats and Geralt is a single dad just trying to keep him from getting himself into constant trouble.
  • Anything you are craving!

Henry Cavill Witcher GIF by NETFLIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Back