• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bun's OC and Fandom Interest Thread

BabyBun1998

Shy Babydoll
Edit: I have another thread specifically based on MxM YouTuber roleplays. If you find nothing of interest here, you might wanna check out that one.

Hey. My name's Bun (she/her). I'm new to RPNation and this is my first interest post. Here, I'll provide information about my preferred roleplaying style, original character concepts and a list of fandoms that I'm interested in. Please note that I can play as both male and female characters. I have no problem with characters (or roleplay partners) that have diverse orientation, different racial backgrounds and mental or physical disabilities. With that being said, let's begin.

What To Expect

What can you expect when you ask to roleplay with me? Well, I try to respond at least once a day and can often reply multiple times throughout the day. My responses (when playing as only one character) can range from four to eight sentences on most occasions. I can play up to four characters at one time. My preferred point of view is third person in present-tense form, but I can also write in first person and/or past tense. Please specify which you'd prefer while discussing roleplays with me.

Original Characters

Though I most certainly prefer fandom roleplays over original character roleplays, it doesn't mean that I'm not open to the concept as long as a decent and thought-out idea is brought to my attention. With most OC roleplays, I tend to go for something along the lines of fantasy, romance and/or action. I don't have one particular original character. Instead, I make new ones to use in all OC roleplays. They may range from human to demon to anthropomorphic, depending on the plot and what the concept needs. I use anime character face claims and do not feel comfortable with real people face claims. Face claims are not a requirement, either. I enjoy simply describing the character, as well.

Fandom Roleplays

Finally, below I've provided a list of my favorite fandoms that I wish to use in a roleplay at some point. A (*) beside a fandom means that I really want to use an idea in that universe right now. A (X) beside a fandom means that somebody has reached out and the fandom is currently taken in my PMs.

My favorite fandoms include;

Disney/Pixar Films (The Lion King, Disney Princesses, ect.)

Star Wars (The New Trilogy Only)

Marvel MCU (Infinity War and Endgame Excluded) (*)

Sherlock (BBC/Netflix Series)

Supernatural (CW/Netflix Series)

Warriors Cats (Book Series)

YouTube (Dan and Phil, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, Game Grumps, Smosh) (*)

Minecraft

Five Nights at Freddy's

Yandere Simulator

Undertale (*)

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Twenty Øne Piløts(*)

DC Universe

Pokémon

Gravity Falls

Adventure Time

Regular Show

The Amazing World of Gumball

Steven Universe (*)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (*)

Detroit: Become Human

Sonic the Hedgehog

9-1-1 (*)

Grey's Anatomy

Station 19

Grand Theft Auto V

The Walking Dead (The Telltale Games Series)

Team Fortress 2 (*)

South Park

In Conclusion

Now that you've seen the information provided above, you can consider whether or not I'd make a good roleplay partner. Please, if you find any interest in me at all, do not hesitate to reach out. I'm not going to ignore you. Responses may be slow at times. The worst I can say is no. With all of that being said, hopefully I've provided enough to persuade you to reach out. Whether you choose to message me or not, I hope you have a safe, happy day. Bye-bye for now. *blows a kiss*

Last edited:
As stated, I don't have one particular OC. It's really based on who my partner is willing to play as.
Sorry that was poor question phrasing haha! I meant did you have a preference on who you wanted me to play. I’ve played as bruce and thor but never really as Peter or Tony!

What did you have in mind for the Minecraft and DBH RPs?

For Minecraft, we'd play as OCs in a world where the hostile mobs are in human-like forms but still have their usual abilities. I was hoping it would be something with romance, drama and adventure.

As for DBH, I'd like to do something involving Connor and Marcus in some way. Maybe Connor is assigned to an Android case that involves Jericho and asks for Marcus' help, which brings them closer in the process.

For Minecraft, we'd play as OCs in a world where the hostile mobs are in human-like forms but still have their usual abilities. I was hoping it would be something with romance, drama and adventure.

As for DBH, I'd like to do something involving Connor and Marcus in some way. Maybe Connor is assigned to an Android case that involves Jericho and asks for Marcus' help, which brings them closer in the process.
I'd love to do the Minecraft one, never done that kind before.

FNAF
Undertale
Bendy
DC
Marvel

I have OCs for FNAF, Bendy, Marvel and DC but I can do more canons for Undertale

Hiya! Sorry to bother you but I would definitely be up for an Undertale, Pokemon, or Steven Universe roleplay if you would be interested?

I'm totally up for a Steven Universe roleplay! Please message me privately so that we can discuss this further :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back