• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bunker High

Hollycrest

ꀸꂦꈤ'꓄ ꌃ꒒ꀤꈤꀘ

One year into a post-nuclear world, society has struggled to find the building blocks to reconstruct the luxuries of what it had before. The population has been severely diminished. Food and water becomes scarcer by the minute. The education system has essentially been shut down.

However, the following year society came to grips with its situation. Farms were formed underground and scientists discofered how to synthesize clean water. With nowhere for the homeless to go, homes were given to everyone. And so, schools began to reopen.

But is high school in a bunker really any better than it was on the surface?

This is a dystopian high school RP that takes place in a world in the not too distant future where World War III happens and we were prepared for it with underground bunkers. And I'm talking LUXURY underground bunkers. Like, look at this:

029ADE4B-4913-405E-A8AB-4357158741BA.jpeg

A9730450-75C8-4DCE-A0FC-137A2178E622.jpeg

5666D767-CC59-48D2-976A-A9FAE32940CF.jpeg

These things actually freaking exist! Sure, you only get to use one if you're rich as hell but to that I say screw the money, I have my own rules(if you get the reference I love you).

Anyways, in the Pacific United States Bunker Chain, the education system has been shut down for a year so that mankind could focus on getting everyone situated. Now that things are remotely stable with an avid source of nourishment, shelter for everyone and other things us humans need to survive, the school system has reopened, and you are all about to be thrust into your tenth, eleventh and twelfth grade years of one of the greatest tests of human endurance the world has ever known: high school.

But never fear! Here at Hollycrest High, our top priority is making sure our students are encouraged to do their best; both socially and academically. In a society such as this it is very easy to lose faith, so please always know that we are here to make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible.

Rules:

-Follow all RPN standard rules.

-I'm starting this out as free join but if things get start getting too hectic I might just cut off the joins at some point. However this probably won't happen.

-This might be a weird genre but I encourage any and all romantic prospects because I want this to be a central theme of the RP as sort of a light in the strife of living in a bunker.

-I have final say in everything. Don't worry, I'm not a tyrant.

-Please take disputes to PMs or talk it out peacefully.

Tags:

summerwine summerwine apolla apolla Diaxo Diaxo FireMaiden FireMaiden erzulie erzulie Physiicz Physiicz Miss Lusamine Miss Lusamine Anyone Anyone else you want to invite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back