• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Bungou stray dogs group rp!

Kenji_KJCrazy

Slow rap. Slow jam. Slow rain. Everything slow...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello
I'm making a Bungou stray dogs rp!
In this rp you can be an OC or Cannon character, but I don't expect you to act just like the characters, you can play 1 Cannon and 1 oc
LGBTQIA+ friendly!
If cannon character Let me know who you want to be
I'm being Osamu Dazai
THERE IS NO SET PLOT!

Osamu Dazai: Kenji_KJCrazy Kenji_KJCrazy
Sigma: KeraSoCool KeraSoCool

Oc info must include:
Name
ability(if have one)

Last edited:
Can I be an OC? (I already know the answer tho)

Name:Nori Chiaki(not named after any author but whatever)
organization: (depends on how the roleplay goes.)
ability(if have one): Chiaki has an ability called ‘written people’ which allows him to summon characters from stories he’s written. But the story needs to be finished and the characters can only stay in the real world so long at a time.

(I’ll draw chiaki later)

Name:Nori Chiaki(not named after any author but whatever)
organization: (depends on how the roleplay goes.)
ability(if have one): Chiaki has an ability called ‘written people’ which allows him to summon characters from stories he’s written. But the story needs to be finished and the characters can only stay in the real world so long at a time.

(I’ll draw chiaki later)
Approved

Name: Oscar Wilde
Organization: n/a
Ability:

Oscar can generate a powerful aura of sorrow and grief, affecting everyone within a certain radius. Those within his aura become overwhelmed with emotions and are unable to act with their full strength or focus.

Kenji_KJCrazy Kenji_KJCrazy
I might add stuff like a bio and personality later, but does it look good for now?

Name: Oscar Wilde
Organization: n/a
Ability:

Oscar can generate a powerful aura of sorrow and grief, affecting everyone within a certain radius. Those within his aura become overwhelmed with emotions and are unable to act with their full strength or focus.

Kenji_KJCrazy Kenji_KJCrazy
I might add stuff like a bio and personality later, but does it look good for now?
100% approved! I'll add you to the group

Hey!! Could I join the group? I've been wanting an excuse to roleplay as Kyouka-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back