• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Bug world (RP idea)

Penance

We have returned.
Yep. You read it right. Bug world.

So what I was thinking was...what if instead of like zombies or aliens taking over the world and all humans are dead...what if it's anthro bugs?

Like spiders, wasps, and beetles?

Here's the plot:

The world of humans came to an end that day. The bugs of the world got fed up and demolished the human race. After the bugs evolved and learned from the humans and they built towns...cities...capitals. They adopted human names and languages and even some of their personalities. Eventually they evolved to have more human like features. A group of people...er insects are criminals who performed various crimes. One of them who performed the highest crime,treason, escaped prison. Guards were sent to find him but unfortunately they found more low-life criminals. Some of these criminals escaped and left the city and are now on the run. Unfortunately there are hazards along the way...robbers, mercenaries, giant boots (just kidding...probably) and they'll have to band together to survive. Whether they like it or not.

Credit to @Peaceswore for help with the plot

P.s. This is my first RP

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, I've never made an rp and I can't think of bug plots, you can try ask around for other people to help you

Closes eyes and wishes for Penance to have the best luck ever

Oh yea! Message me if u actually make the rp, I might not remember to look for it later

Ravian said:
( :) )Would love to join if possible . I'm new here though.
No problem. Just follow the link, when you get to the RP read the rules, and then go to the character sign up and make a character :) it's pretty straight forward

Eight watcher on the interest five on the thread.... Come and join you know you wanna! Who wouldn't want to be a bug criminal that is forced to be with people he/she may hate in order to survive a world she/he never seen before!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back