• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ━ BSV ━ DRAMA IN SPACE!

AnnJam

👁👄👁 *heavy breathing* 👁👄👁
━ Space Opera ; queer, romance, action, character driven.

━ Easy going, chill, slower environment is my goal. If you an old lazy roleplay might be ya place.

━ Small group of 4 players 18+ (myself included in that count, I am looking for 3 interested parties).

━ Thread/Discord; please be open to being on discord (ooc & possibly ic as well I haven't decided quite yet; maybe a mix!).

━ Writing requirements amount to 1 - 2 paragraphs and the ability to play multiple characters. If you write more fine whatever!

━ You need to be super chill about all the things.

━ Comfortable with delays and slowness and won't drop just because it took some time to get replies out. If you aren't able to stick around and give people all the time they need peace out now!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Summary: Cormus Prime is an Empire on the cusp of invading the Imdali system. The roleplay focuses on a crew of criminals (space pirates) who become involved in the invasion through personal connections to the Cormus Prime Military or various political figures. The event to trigger it all is the crews connection to the infamous Amilia Cawster, a crime boss who is selling out her network in exchange for a position of power post invasion. And scene begins with the crew arriving on Corminia to complete and receive a new job.

You will play: a crew mate and whatever other characters we want or need.

Captain ━ AnnJam
Lieutenant (Navigator) ━ player
Engineer (Gunner) ━ player
Doctor ━ player

To show your interest: tell me your characters name, age, sexuality, gender and what event in their history connects them to the invading systems military / politics but keep it personal. You can PM your characters to me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back