• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom bsd roleplay search !! ( 1x1, ocxcc, double up)

yel_

let's rock !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello, my name is yel and i'm currently looking for a roleplay partner for a ocxcc double-up bsd roleplay.
i can do between 3-7 paragraphs depending of my time and the replies i get, but i usually adapt to the rp style of my partner.
about the character, i can do any character as a romantic interest for your oc, and i also can play other character for world-building.
my replies will depend of my time, but i will try and give at least a reply per day. if i can't reply for a couple of days for any reason, i will tell you (and i would like u to do the same).
i'm always saying this, but my english isn't the best since that's not my native language, so any corrections you would like to make, do them! it helps me to learn.

Attachments

• 35c630439d05ccdd3f60c3621b6f6d63.jpg
    35c630439d05ccdd3f60c3621b6f6d63.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back