• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Broken Sword: A Gates Community For Monsters

No worries. This setting is pretty power light, to be honest. More of a political intrigue than a superhero story, I would say.

No worries. This setting is pretty power light, to be honest. More of a political intrigue than a superhero story, I would say.
I wasn't trying to aim for a superhero story, I was trying to just cover all of Zarathos's powers that are stated in lore/documents. I'm not really inti political things nor do I really want to be in a political role-play, (kind of come to RP to get away from those things). I might have to pass. I do appreciate the opportunity though! I appreciate your time a lot as well. :)

Yep, that's correct! That's actually a really neat idea! I can't wait to see it. Feel free to post in the CS Section!

Just a question: so is this focused more on politics between the monsters or politics between monsters and mortals? I saw that you said it was focused on politics so are the powers more of a quirk than an actual fighting ability? (more political intrigue than focus on powers?)

Powers will play a part, but right now a lot of plot is centered around supernatural politics. (Fae, Council of Mages and Monsters, etc.) Not real world politics. *Shudders.*

Hi. I am interested. Are you accepting new characters?
I just noticed! You put your form in the wrong thread, that's the old one for the previous run of this rp! Here's the new

I just noticed! You put your form in the wrong thread, that's the old one for the previous run of this rp! Here's the new
Okay.

Interested in rping! And can my oc be an imp or something like that?

Interested in rping! And can my oc be an imp or something like that?
I believe so! Go ahead and drop a form and we'll take a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back