• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bring out your dea--- partners

gogojojo331 said:
why those names?
Because they sound simular but different and I had to name the twins something. I've also never herd of twins with those names before. Mostly because "Nick and Nish" sounds kind of cute (^.^) just like the twins.

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]I can do any genderXany gender (^.^) I also belive I can play either gender if that helps ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
[[ I see. Mind if I message you on discord or on the site?

MelodyRabbit said:
Can I do a rp with you about ninjas
I'll gladly do a ninja RP (^.^) Do you want to realistic, slightyly exaderated (what someone would see in a action movie), or with a mystic twist to it (they can do mystic ninja arts)? I'm okay with doing any type I just want you prefure.

PokemonGirl said:
Fallout Rp?
Yes. ( :) ) But I'd like to know more like if you want to do 3, New Vegas, or 4? Or if you got something totally origonal set up. I need to know more if I'm too agree. Sorry (' :) )

Also I got no ideas right now sorry. (':3)

gogojojo331 said:
Or remorse
Robot's have remore. ( :( ) Mostly buyer's remorse when you fleashies scam us but still. We can feel deep regret or guilt for a wrong committed. I mean most of us don't but some of us, like myself, do. Just like humans. Some are good some are bad. ( :) )

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]Robot's have remore. ( :( ) Mostly buyer's remorse when you fleashies scam us but still. We can feel deep regret or guilt for a wrong committed. I mean most of us don't but some of us, like myself, do. Just like humans. Some are good some are bad. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
I've been wronged by robbuts before

gogojojo331 said:
I've been wronged by robbuts before
So have I. And a lot of robots have been wronged by fleshies.

I think you might be a robo-racist (':3) sorry to say.

I just came to say that I caught the Monty Python reference and I love it

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back