• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bring out your dea--- partners

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]Yay (:3) a fellow Thrilling Intent fan. No one around here (where I live in real life) is a fan (:'()

[/QUOTE]
We can be besties, I'm in the same boat. I have watched every video. Also that live stream was fantastic.

SadrialFiresky said:
We can be besties, I'm in the same boat. I have watched every video. Also that live stream was fantastic.
Yay besties. (^U^) I finished watching all thier episodes a few days ago and just finished watching thier latest stream. It was pretty fantastic (^.^)

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]*Pokes dead body*
Yes yes. High quality dead bodies. I'll take them.

*Throws them into back of van*

[/QUOTE]
What do you do with them?

gogojojo331 said:
What do you do with them?
All kinds of stuff (^.^) Sometimes I give them a proper burial. Mostly I practice necromancy and use some of the lose limbs to create frankenstine like zombies. The necromancy is still new but the frankenstine's are working out pretty well. (> :D )

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]All kinds of stuff (^.^) Sometimes I give them a proper burial. Mostly I practice necromancy and use some of the lose limbs to create frankenstine like zombies. The necromancy is still new but the frankenstine's are working out pretty well. (> :D )

[/QUOTE]
None of them malfunction and turn on you though, right?

gogojojo331 said:
None of them malfunction and turn on you though, right?
I've had a few instances. Some house of the dead/resident evil style stuff but thats mainly since I picked up the nercomancy. The frankenstines mainly expier or act like meat robots with only a a few turning ravid. But I do have a few that came out..... nearly perfect?

gogojojo331 said:
Ohh. You ever try to make the Leech man?
Not yet. I did try to make a Nemises and a Albert Wesker like zombie. Nemises broke out and cause trouble and A.W. just stood around with shades and platnum blond hair. He looked pretty cool..... until he expiered. (' :) )

Probally. He did have a pretty menacing glare when I removed the sunglasses during the autopsy. Now I'm just back to general frankenstine zombies.... now with the addition of necromancy. (' :) ) As I said thats been causing a bit more problems and zombie attacks but nothing I can't handle.

gogojojo331 said:
Sucks bro. I mean, AW would've just betrayed you in the end.
[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]Probally. He did have a pretty menacing glare when I removed the sunglasses during the autopsy. Now I'm just back to general frankenstine zombies.... now with the addition of necromancy. (' :) ) As I said thats been causing a bit more problems and zombie attacks but nothing I can't handle.

[/QUOTE]

gogojojo331 said:
That's good.
Good to hear you aprove of the unholy abomonations I create and might acidently release on the population.

Don't worry though they are none infectious and I only make a few at a time. (^.^)

gogojojo331 said:
Well, as long as their contained!
Say...didn't we try to start a Rp A while ago?
I... think... so? I think the messages stopped coming in the middle of me dealing with real life stuff and I forgot cause I didn't get any notification saying I got a message? That or your the one who was giving me really short responces making it hard to respond and while thinking about what to say I was dealing with real life stuff and forgot to respond? (happened at the same time as the first). There was also two people who left me so I'm not too sure. (':3)

[QUOTE="From Darkness]Are you still looking for partner? '-')a

[/QUOTE]
As of now. Yes. A few people have contacted me for RPs but as of yet I'm still not in a actual RP. ( :) )

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]As of now. Yes. A few people have contacted me for RPs but as of yet I'm still not in a actual RP. ( :) )

[/QUOTE]
How are the zombies

gogojojo331 said:
How are the zombies
Good. I recently got two up and operational. I acidently made them look the same so now I got twin zombies. I named them Nick and Nish. (^.^)

[QUOTE="KG Death Bot]Good. I recently got two up and operational. I acidently made them look the same so now I got twin zombies. I named them Nick and Nish. (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
why those names?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back