• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bring my fandomless OC into fandom? I'm sold!!!

SMT-Nocturne

One more god rejected
Hello! I really want to bring my lovely OC into the fandoms I'm into. Here's my story, I only have one partner on here and I want my OC to have more interactions. Meet new people, new relationships, and character arcs. My partner RP as their own OC so I'm really craving for some in cannon characters, you know?

Rules:

-you must be 18+. I'm 23 years old and my OC is 21.
-I am somewhat capable on playing canon characters, but I'm picky to who I play. You see, I'm not good at playing canon characters. We can discuss it more in PM.

-If you play a character under the age of 18. Please age then up or else My OC has to be play babysitter.

-My OC backstory, powers, etc. Depends on the world/fandom she's in. By default she has powers. And I would like to avoid making her human or no powers at all.

-My taste in RP genres is Horror, dark comedy, slice of life, modern fantasy. Mix then all together baby.

-We don't have to follow the plot of the fandom we pick. I'm open to AUs you know?

Fandoms I'm in and want RP thread on:
(The more stars💫, the most I crave for it)

hazbin hotel-💫💫💫💫💫

Helluva Boss-💫💫💫💫💫💫

Boyfriend to death-💫💫💫

Gregory Horror Show-💫💫

Gleipnir-💫💫💫

Dangan Ronpa (Only 2 and V3) -💫💫💫💫💫

shin megami tensai ( iv apocalypse )-💫💫

My Hero Academia-💫

Persona 5-💫

Users who are viewing this thread

Back