• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Brimstone (The Dance of the Dragons~Dragonseed Campaign)

OOC
Here

Selee-01

All according to my Scenario
6E8F19A2-4015-4AF5-87D4-6010BEEFB111.jpeg
Sunfyre the Golden, mount of Aegon II

The Dance has begun, and with Lucerys slain by Aemond Targaryen war has truly come to Westeros.

As of now, Aegon II has six dragons: Sunfyre, Dreamfyre, Shrykos, Morghul, Tessarion and Vhagar.

Rhaenyra has Syrax, Caraxes, Vermax, Moondancer, Stormcloud, Tyraxes, Meleys, Rhaenion and several untamed dragons.

The North, Vale, Velaryons, Iron Islands and Riverlands declared for Rhaenyra, and Aegon has the Hightowers, Westerlands, Stormlands and the Reach.
You stand before Queen Rhaenyra in the Throne Room of Dragonstone, along with her allies and guards. She is tired, broken by the news of her son’s death, but stands tall. Her son Jacaerys stands at her side, as does her husband Daemon Targaryen

“You have proven yourself, all of you, by taming dragons. You are all knights now, and legitimate as well. I hope you will serve me well.”

[You have been Knighted!]

Suddenly, a servant runs into the room.

“A raven, Your Grace! A fleet of the Triarchy has been spotted making its way to Dragonstone!”

Rhaenyra pales.

“It seems you will be tested sooner than I expected. Prince Daemon will join you in the assault.”

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Users who are viewing this thread

Back