• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Brightside City - OOC

Hey, sorry for the silence. I've been doing other stuff today. And I'm not following this thread (grave mistake, I thought I was), so I didn't know there was a dialogue going on.

First, I kinda expected to be the first to post, but by the time I got on posting had begun, so that's a thing. But I'm not an omniscient narrator just because I'm the game maker. I don't have to be the first. If that was important, I would have posted right at midnight.

Second, I get what you're saying @Andraus, and at first I disagreed, but after thinking about it, I agree 100%. Lemme explain:

I disagreed because I thought that whoever is around should post and that it was all good if two people were doing a thing together. 

I now agree because this isn't a 1x1. We have a lot of players and we have to be considerate. Not to mention I specifically said intro posts would come first and then characters would interact. You guys just jumped right in, disregarding everyone else. Am I scolding you? No. Your parental figures have probably done that enough throughout life. I'm also not telling you to delete the posts. Just close the conversation and leave it at that, yeah? Wait for the introductory period to end before going nuts.

Third, from the posts, I would say it's around midday. 

Fourth, as I've said like three times before, if you have a late entry, PM me.

Fifth, something I wanted to run by you guys: Even as game maker, I'm not exempt from the guidelines that apply to you all. So I'd like you to approve my character, since I approved all of yours. 

Sixth, I just got out of church, and will be posting soon.

Seventh, how are you guys today? Doing good? Let's get to know each other a little while we play. Maybe I'll make a group PM or something.

@Pandaskel

I was just trying to show some respect for our fellow members, I am glad I didn't step on your toes. 

Well, I approve of your character, for what it is worth.

My day has been okay. Got paid today, so I am okay for the next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back